NEurope

So I decided to straighten it and then add a modest amount of the wax to make it look more natural and clumpy, as opposed to fully straight, and I think it worked quite well.

Here is what it looks like, I'll try making some other styles later with it.

2010-08-15-68408.jpg

I don't know if it's intentional, but you look a lot like a mirrored version of your avatar, especially the hair. :)

I also thought the same. Uncanny.

Seems like that stuff works then? May pick myself up some

It'll need taming tomorrow!

As in I'll have to wash it? Because I'm sleeping over at a friend's house.

Haha, did anyone notice it looks like I have a tiny leprechaun hat on in that picture?

If you're worried about your hair when waking up, put on a beanie and wear it for ten minutes after you wake up. Works a charm.

If you're worried about your hair when waking up, put on a beanie and wear it for ten minutes after you wake up. Works a charm.

Not for mine it doesn't :red:. It's able to flip on itself backwards and does this regardless of hats/hairspray, gels etc the only way is to wash. Gah. :(

Washing can seriously frizz up my hair so I put a hat on after I dry my hair. I swear by my hair hats.

Gels / gums / clays, seem to buy so many and end up throwing 90% away. Especially after a wash, my hair just flops down in a shapeless manner. I'd easily swap with someone with curly hair.

Anyway, I'm also part of team Vo5 Matt Clay which served me well. Loreal texturising paste is also good, doesn't work quite as well but smells delish.

I then got a cheeky bit of one called Vo5 extreme matt paste - free sachet in Empire magazine or something random, which worked brilliantly, but when the sachet was used up I couldn't find it in the shops!! That is until a couple of days ago, which made me most pleased. Use too much and it smells though.

30777_10150172920835691_669125690_12557257_913651_n.jpg

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Well thumbs up for this VO5 wax. Woke up this morning and my hair was perfectly in shape and went for a little cycle. Wind and sweat later and my hair still looks awesome. Normally it would be a curly mess by now.

Well thumbs up for this VO5 wax. Woke up this morning and my hair was perfectly in shape and went for a little cycle. Wind and sweat later and my hair still looks awesome. Normally it would be a curly mess by now.

I must get this stuff now

I am the worst person in the world for styling hair. I'm just never able to get it to do what I want it too.

My hair is really straight and pretty short. I use some Brylcreem stuff, simply because its the first one I ever tried and I couldn't be bothered before. But its starting to annoy me now. The stuff I use clumps the hair up too much and doesn't let me style it how I want. Like, coming out the shower when it's just wet I can get it to look alright, but can't recreate that when I put the gel in. I may try this V05 stuff you lot are all going on about...will that make it a bit easier for me?

I am the worst person in the world for styling hair. I'm just never able to get it to do what I want it too.

My hair is really straight and pretty short. I use some Brylcreem stuff, simply because its the first one I ever tried and I couldn't be bothered before. But its starting to annoy me now. The stuff I use clumps the hair up too much and doesn't let me style it how I want. Like, coming out the shower when it's just wet I can get it to look alright, but can't recreate that when I put the gel in. I may try this V05 stuff you lot are all going on about...will that make it a bit easier for me?

I thought it was very easy to use, doesn't show up in your hair and doesn't take very much of it for it to work.

I have a problem with my hair. At the start of the day it's fine, but by the end of the day is starts sticking up. I've tried a few gels but they look horrible in my hair and it doesn't help a lot.

So, I want a spray/gel that will keep my hair down, but in a way so it doesn't look styled or like I've put anything in it. I've tried it styled but I feel like a jerk.

Any ideas?

Does anyone else think Diageo could be like Flink's little bro or something?

As for me and my hair, I use the crappiest, shittiest, and most importantly, cheapest gel I can find. Bottom shelf stuff from the supermarket, bit of water in the hair and then some gel then doing what I do with it. All this because I can't really get my hair to do the lovely things I wish, so I just rock with what I can. I still quite like it, though.

It's the biggest pain when it gets long, I think I share Flink's asian hair, I love it when it's short but long it gets curly and wayward and nothing bloody tames it! It's a big fluffy mess whenever I wash it, and I don't think I'd ever stand to wash it every day. Ususally every 2-3, depending whatever I've got going on and how manky it might be feeling. It gets fully wet often though, as it's very hard to do anything with it without boosting it with water first.