NEurope

I'm blessed with Paraguayan hair. :D

The ladies and Flinky, love it. :p

I do nothing to it and get it cut once a year.

I'm pretty much sex on legs.

There was something sexual about it. It also smelled and felt nice. Mrs Coolness Bears will be a very lucky woman.

Wow, we're hair-care brothers.

Its good stuff. Has always served me well. :)

Fuck yeah! *High five*

It really is the best thing ever. Anyone in this thread saying other things are better simply hasn't tried our multiple award winning clay.

And I have tried loads. I will prove it with a photo. (Theres a few I used till they ran out cos' they were okay. @Tyson, Brylcream clay is a poor mans Vo5 Go-Matt Clay.

39191_10150221907845581_509970580_13843859_329978_n.jpg

Ahhhh man I just could not be bothered with all that work...

That means you guys wash your hair every day? If I did that my hair would start falling out >_<

My hair just is how it is and stuff you if you don't like it :P

People...don't wash their hair every day? If I leave mine more than 24 hours it gets unbelievably greasy and foul.

Wow, we're hair-care brothers.

Its good stuff. Has always served me well. :)

I get my hair cut every 4-6 weeks. If I don't, it becomes too thick and gets really annoying to manage. I'm "blessed" with Asian hair. Nice when its short. A motherbitch when it gets growing.

thumbnail.php?max=408&id=2776

Flink, yesterday.

People...don't wash their hair every day? If I leave mine more than 24 hours it gets unbelievably greasy and foul.

If you wash your hair your body gets used to it and produces the natural oils faster.

I was my hair usually about 3 times a week and its fine.. (sometimes 2 if i can get away with it lol)

I use very acidy coaltar shampoo for my psoriasis and that tends to keep the oils at bay for a while. I'm not sure how but it does :P

I don't wash my hair everyday, mainly because it's at it's fluffiest and most atrocious when completely dry. A day or so later it's much more tameable.

I've yet to find a putty/gel/wax that prevents my hair from fucking up when hit by wind :(

I've yet to find a putty/gel/wax that prevents my hair from fucking up when hit by wind :(

gfs_50648_2_4.jpg

Only hair product I've ever really stuck with is: V05 Extreme Style Matt Clay.

I've always had 'long short hair', and it's quite fine. I use it for 'style' and to keep it away fro my eyes.

It used to be longer than it is currently and I went through about 3/4 years of having it highlighted blonde regularly... kinda beach type look.

I now have it a little shorter and have gone back to my natural colour of dark brown.

Used to wash it maybe 3 times a week... I always thought it wasn't good for it to wash your hair every day. But now wash it every other day, as I've recently found that it gets greasier looking quicker... I think maybe your hair goes through changes as you get older?... and especially if I've put product in it!

Edited by Retro_Link

Well if there's more hormones in your body I think your hair gets greasier too (just like your skin can get greasier too during/after your teens). But washing it every day -can- damage it. I had a friend whose hair started falling out cause she washed it every day. So yeah...

Also the more you wash it, the quicker it gets greasy. I try to wash my hair every other day, not every day. Sometimes I'll let it get greasy for a day on purpose, just so it can "restore" itself or something heh.

As for hair stuff, I just use this for my fringe, and to make my hair less fluffy after washing it.

lore15377_2.jpg

I'm feeling the VO5 Extreme Style Matt Clay love, the best stuff I've found so far. Although I have just ordered some Fudge Matt Head to try out so shall see how that goes down.

I'm also against washing my hair everyday, like Paj mentioned my hair is at it's best 1 or 2 days after being washed, this was especially true when it was longer, not so much now. Also having some sort of product in my hair when I go to sleep means quite often I wake up and my hair looks better than I can ever get it looking normally :heh:

What's worse is that when my hair is short (used to have it short, but now think I look better with it longer), I had an annoying cowlick in the fringe/around my temple which always made me look ridiculous, except when my hair was too short to notice.

At the moment I use V05 Extreme Style Rework Putty but it still gets ruined :(

Still get the urge to cut it really short again due to the ease of it, but I do think I look much better with it at its current length, even though it's so much work

At the moment I use V05 Extreme Style Rework Putty but it still gets ruined :(

Thats cos' that stuff is a shadow of its brother.

Haha, Alberto VO5 must be making a killing off us lot.

Serebii, you need matt clay. Putty is schmutty!

Probably will next time I get it cut. Need it done soon, but no reason to as my social calendar is a bit bare and I have to shut myself away for work next month for a couple of weeks so wont be til like Halloween lol

Can people post pictures of the Vo5 clay at work? Like on your hair. So many people like it I would like to know why :)

Can people post pictures of the Vo5 clay at work? Like on your hair. So many people like it I would like to know why :)

I'll do so with a video tomorrow morning, however here are a few pics of it holding my hair.

30317_10150188456010581_509970580_12902267_1076676_n.jpg

28278_444988736468_664916468_6405893_4650510_n.jpg

34539_10150215075230581_509970580_13648146_430500_n.jpg

img0196mi.jpg

There ya go.

I use two products depending on the length of my hair and how much of a pain in the backside it wants to be.

Shockwaves Go Matt Clay and Shockwaves Ultra Strong Mess Constructor.

I wear my hair straight up at the front so something that holds is a must and these both do a fine job. The Ultra Strong stuff isn't invisible though but it sure holds once it's set.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Surprised that some people here wash their hair every day. Mine is much better when it is slightly greasy, but not in a disgusting way.

For the past few years, I have had my hair slightly long and emo-ish. It is also naturally jet black. But this year decided to get it cut short-ish. Which actually happened by accident as the hairdresser cut off more than I asked but luckily it looks better ^_^

Now, I have the fringe off my face and stuck up. I'm so glad that I found a nice haircut because usually when I get my haircut people just call me "egg-head" :'(

I think it kinda looks like this...

Farley_Granger_in_Strangers_on_a_Train_trailer.jpg

Oh btw, Eddage, you look strikingly similar to David Beckham o.O

Oh btw, Eddage, you look strikingly similar to David Beckham o.O
Without wanting to defuse the complement, he really really doesn't!

Without wanting to defuse the complement, he really really doesn't!

Maybe if David Beckham and Josh Homme ran into each other and came out as one entity. That person could be Eddage.

BrianAppio1.jpg

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Maybe if David Beckham and John Homme ran into each other and came out as one entity. That person could be Eddage.[/img]
Except without the David Beckham part... Edited by Retro_Link

Except without the David Beckham part...

Definitely. Maybe without the Josh Homme part, as well.

So if nobody ran into each other and came out as one entity, that person could be Eddage?