NEurope

Yeah I think I'll just keep my hair the way it is then...

Yeah... my hair is exactly the same, so flat and no shape. Your hair is purdy though, Ine. :)

Bringing this thread out of mothballs because I need help. Getting my hair cut Friday for a big night out on Saturday.

You may have seen photos of me;

34820_482990676989_555436989_6622145_7639444_n.jpg168892_1590789780636_1562610145_31526204_1069452_n.jpg157088_10150112513123689_513473688_7492231_7461488_n.jpg

I want a bit of a change so have been thinking about getting something like this;

2.jpg

Would this actually suit me? If not then I'm thinking of going more for something like this but it isn't much of a change;

2.jpg

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi...you're my only hope.

I think the first one would you suit you well, if you did it right. You have the sort of strong jawline kind of face that makes me think it would work. Would be an effort to fix up all the time though.

Well thankfully I don't go out too often so upkeep isn't that much of an issue

Yeah the first one would suit you well dude. My hair is one of the few things about me that is visually good IMHO.

Had my hair cut yesterday. It's pretty nondescript, but was necessary.

Photo262.jpg

Yeah the first one would suit you well dude. My hair is one of the few things about me that is visually good IMHO.

Yeah, its so consistently great that we (I) don't really appreciate it until you point it out.

Thanks guys, everyone barring one person says it'd suit me so I think I'll go with it. Bit nervous though as it's a big change for me lol

How do you steal the facebook image urls? I was going to post a shoddy before/after but I'm noobing it.

Before (I'm in the red...)

beforekv.jpg

During

during.jpg

After

afteraf.jpg

Initially I had said "yeah just take a bit off the back and sides," then the trainee hairdresser friend of a friend said some jargon so i said "ok, just short back/sides it but keep the fringe long." I began to worry when he went reaaaaally high up with the trimmer thing... but ultimately it looked good after. he put some product stuff in that made it look swish and cool and totally irreproduceable, so I'm stuck with *this* general schwash. it's refreshing n'stuff. But I do feel silly. And cold.

How do you steal the facebook image urls? I was going to post a shoddy before/after but I'm noobing it.

Right click, inspect element, copy URL.

You mean the new photo viewer? Just reload the page and the old one comes up. Then right click copy address.

Aha! I was going to post about my hair in the image thingy, but seeing as this has been bumped I shall return here in the morrow to do such things instead!

Serebii, I echo Diageo's sentiments. Do eeet, show ussss.

Jay, short hair, lawl. Looks good man, but maybe that's just cos of your face <3

Because of how retarded my hair line is, I can do fuck all with it.

Shit sucks man. I wanted to look fabulous, this is not what I have in mind. At least I can still wear a monocle.

Thanks for the awkward "hey jay you look... er... you have a face!" :P People treat me less like a bum now. Means NINJA HOBO STEALTH TIEM!

I want a change but my hair refuses to do anything. I go to the barbers/hairdressers and just end up saying..usual.

Show us some pictures Serebii!

I want a change but my hair refuses to do anything. I go to the barbers/hairdressers and just end up saying..usual.

Show us some pictures Serebii!

I will. Getting it this weekend for a night out

For those who care, I couldn't get it done due to my hair not being thick enough, but I did get something rather similar. Pics will come later