NEurope

So if nobody ran into each other and came out as one entity, that person could be Eddage?

Hahahahah, that's exactly it!

I laughed at that. :)

So if nobody ran into each other and came out as one entity, that person could be Eddage?

Well if they were French, then yeah.

Well after reading this thread i'm going to try the famous matt clay. Not sure it'll work on my long/short hair though, all you test subjects posting pics have had short/short hair!

I'll try though.

I've checked and they do not seem to have that famous matte clay in my local tesco, will have to go searching for it.

I have the messiest, worst hair ever. This is common fact. I quit wrestling with style years ago and now submit on a daily basis to THE CRAZY WAVES. Any product used just evokes revolt and frizzing. A disastrous outcome for all to see.

My hair rarely looks good. Either it's too flat or too messy in the uncool way. I like it best when it's short, then it's easiest to handle.

I hate you all.

I would say you look more like Josh Homme, ah he is a most yummy man, specially in person. :yay:

I would say you look more like Josh Homme, ah he is a most yummy man, specially in person. :yay:

So that's a compliment, yeah?

So Diageo how did the try out go? I'm interested in that V05 stuff now that a lot of people like it.

I use some red box looks like a sardine can clay stuff. Its pretty good.

I USED to wash my hair everyday because the gel I used made it horrible, but it just made my hair greasy after a day, and I hated that so I slowly but surely got the hair to be okay after a day without washing, so now I'm part of the every other day crew!

So Diageo how did the try out go? I'm interested in that V05 stuff now that a lot of people like it.

I USED to wash my hair everyday because the gel I used made it horrible, but it just made my hair greasy after a day, and I hated that so I slowly but surely got the hair to be okay after a day without washing, so now I'm part of the every other day crew!

The every other day crew is the best crew to be in ;);)

I've tried the other day crew for the last week but when I went to put some stuff in my hair yesterday morning lots of hair came out in my hand! (more than usual)

I've tried the other day crew for the last week but when I went to put some stuff in my hair yesterday morning lots of hair came out in my hand! (more than usual)

Haha, you're going bald :P

Nah it always loses a few but remains at a good level, it just lost more when I didn't wash it :p

I'm going to take a shower now in a minute and then try it out afterwards.

Not sure if I should put it on my natural hair or try straightening it then putting it on to see what that looks like.

Well you lose a good quantity of hair every day, maybe you aren't noticing it as much because it all washes away in the shower/bath, whereas without a shower it comes out in your hands.

If I wash my hair too often my scalp ends up in a terrible condition (I think the psoriasis doesn't do well without a bit of natural oils on it every now and then) and my hair falls out. I think the dryness weakens the already weak connection between my skin and hair

Who are you trying to convince? Me, or you?

:p

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm trying to shut you up :p

Well you lose a good quantity of hair every day, maybe you aren't noticing it as much because it all washes away in the shower/bath, whereas without a shower it comes out in your hands.

If I wash my hair too often my scalp ends up in a terrible condition (I think the psoriasis doesn't do well without a bit of natural oils on it every now and then) and my hair falls out. I think the dryness weakens the already weak connection between my skin and hair

I notice it, but it was just a lot more yesterday. Panicked!

I use Lush stuff which is apparently fine for every day use because its natural ingredients and all that. Although I did take a day or two off during the week before.

I've been using the famous V05 matt clay. At first i was really impressed, until i realised that it makes your hair absolutely stink by the end of the day. It's minging. Also someone told me it made my hair look greasy.

I don't know whether or not to keep using it, cos it DOES have great hold... :(

I don't use anything, it's either naturally straight when it's washed, I wear a hat or I can naturally poof it.

My hair is far more awesome now it's short. Although one side is shaved, even easier!

I wash my hair every other day, I fell into the trap of washing my hair everyday whilst I was younger and now it gets terrible, I do sometimes go a couple of days to give it some rest, but as I no longer really straighten or put products onto it, it's a lot healthier than it used to be.

You will always lose a vast amount of hair each day, my hair is so much shorter than it used to be and I lose far more than I did, just keep an eye on it, keep healthy and it should be fine.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm trying to shut you up :p

You should know, after these 7 or so years you've known me, that that is impossible :D