NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tyson

FS: Pokemon Soul Silver (Including pedometer)

Hey y'all, I'm looking at buying a new bike after my old one was nicked, so I've decided to attempt to sell my last remaining game on here before it goes to Cash Converters.

It's in perfect condition, tons of Pokemon on if that's your bag, but I presume they'll just be deleted (:'() and comes with the nice shiny outer box and pedometer.

I'm also willing to part with my copy of Osu! Takeke! Ouendan! for a few quid if anyone fancies it, might even chuck it in with Pokemon if not.

Feel free to ask any questions :) I'm looking for somewhere around £20 if that's reasonable but I'm quite easily haggled.

Sweet, PM has been dropped :) Pokemon is still up for grabs though guys. I just found my copy of Yoshi's Island DS jingling about aswell if anyone fancies it. It's all just dead weight to me right now.

Didn't even get a packet o' Skittles :( So, everything still up for sale including Ouendan if anyone's interested. Will accept sugar based fruity snacks.

Throw in another fiver, another packet of Skittles and two pound for postage and you've got a deal.

Some savory snacks wouldn't got amiss either.

Thats tempting, but I think the extra skittles has out done me. I shall see what I have left at the end of my pay packet at the end of the month! (already had to give away my monaaays from last month sorry :( )

Don't worry, I'm not in a rush so it'll probably be here when you get paid :) But I'll want some KP nuts for waiting.

Bumpity bump for still availableness and not arsed to eBayness.[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Sign in to follow this