NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

What if your girlfriend Grinds on other guys?

A topic bought up on my Facebook status, and one I have been reading in forums via google search (to some hilarious responss). I want to ask your opinion on the matter.

Say you saw your girlfrind/boyfriend (in front of you or via photos), whom you love, grinding* her hips on another mans crotch (or he on her) all for the sake of 'dancing', is that considered flirting or would you try to understand her point? Do you buy the "its just dancing" excuse?

It amazed me at how many questions and topic there are of this. So it must be one for hot debate.

As for my opinion, most women I know claim it to be "just dancing"... Funny enough most of them are single and do the diva-rish clubbing every week thing. I say if its just dancing, then it wouldn't be a problem if it was done a few inches OFF of the mans meat. Thats dump territory for me.

*Grinding is a form of a very sexual/intimate dance, whereby a woman is in front of a man (or woman etc) shaking her booty on his piece... Clothed ofcourse. ;)

Not on, for either sex. It is more than dancing. That's what people do when they want a little something more. Hugging, hand-shaking and the occasional thigh-slap are the only acceptable forms of physical contact to be given by someone in a relationship.

It's not on. Then again I don't think that sort of girl is my target audience (or many here) so I'm (..or we're) not really the people to be asking. :heh:

It's not on. Then again I don't think that sort of girl is my target audience (or many here) so I'm (..or we're) not really the people to be asking. :heh:

You like human females right? lol

You never know when a girl decides to let her hair loose and starts partying for the sake of experience.

You like human females right? lol

Yessir :D But most, if not all the girls I know don't go around doing that sort of thing even if they're single. I probably shouldn't have generalised everyone's tastes in my previous post but the girls that I do see doing that tend to be the type that you see with 5 different guys in one night, doing the same grinding move over and over again.

AKA, cockteases.

Invite the dude back for a threesome!

OR!

... Not on. I mean, it'd suck if it was your wife, but any girlfriend does that then she's out. If she tries to tempt you back into the relationship then I recommend writing up a contract for steaks and blowjobs.

Why is everyone saying "Not on"? Do you mean, like the relationship is not on at that point or what?

Anywho, yea that's dump worthy. Dirty Dancing isn't dancing.

Invite the dude back for a threesome!

OR!

... Not on. I mean, it'd suck if it was your wife, but any girlfriend does that then she's out. If she tries to tempt you back into the relationship then I recommend writing up a contract for steaks and blowjobs.

Hahahaha!

I mean yeah, to decent chaps such as yourself and me, it would be a straight 'NO'. But its such a grey area for some. Its actually quite hilarious what came up when I searched this question on google. Some girls were trying to tell the guys to accept it, it means nothing, its not sexual, shes coming home to you after blah blah blah... and some guys were actually buying it.

XD

When I said not on I meant:

Dirty dancing is fine with singletons. But if my girlfriend goes off and "grinds" with another guy then that is not on, she shouldn't be doing that. You get me blud?

Depends on the other guy. If it was a good friend of mine I could appreciate the joint love. A complete stranger however... alarm bells would be ringing.

If it feels right, do it, and to hell with the consequences.

When you're in a relationship sex tends to replace the whole grinding scene, so if you enjoy that particular flavor of dance then surely it's just a bit of innocent fun.

Then again, there's also people who don't consider kissing someone else as cheating, which I find far more ridic'.

I would consider the relationship over whoever it was.

:mad:

Its not right to act suggestive in any sense when in a relationship.

I'd hate it if my gal did that and wouldn't want to be with someone who just thought it was dancing and totally innocent

On a tangent... whats the view on suggestive texting to ex boyfriends or the like?

Why is everyone saying "Not on"? Do you mean, like the relationship is not on at that point or what?

"Not on" is a dialectal expression meaning "unacceptable" in British English. At least, I think that's the source of your confusion.

As for the actual topic... it looked a little strange among the other NE threads. :heh: I've never actually seen anyone grind anyone in real life, but unsurprisingly I can't imagine I'd be best pleased if my girlfriend did so...

On a tangent... whats the view on suggestive texting to ex boyfriends or the like?

A big N-O! :nono:

Because you never ever really quite know how much your girlfriend has gotten over her ex... For all you know, in bed, shes thinking of a certain thing he used to do! arghhh!

[/insecurity]

She's only trying to level up!

(but in some seriousness, although I don't have one I probably wouldn't care too much)

When I said not on I meant:

Dirty dancing is fine with singletons. But if my girlfriend goes off and "grinds" with another guy then that is not on, she shouldn't be doing that. You get me blud?

Seen.

I think it is the sort of dance for singletons, or couples with each other. There's a feigned innocence about a grind that I totally don't buy into. Though the general topic is something I've recently been thinking about, though in a broader sense of being flirty with other guys/gals while being in a relationship etc

I guess if R. Kelly is cool with it.

Edit - On seconds thoughts R. Kelly is not a moral role model..

Edited by Ramar

It's definitely only dancing.

But dancing is a serious crime anyway.

Unacceptable. Grinding is definitely the kind of dancing I don't want my girlfriend doing.

In fact, it's the kind of dancing I don't want to see my friends doing, either. And God help me if I ever see my sister in such a position.