NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Social Networking

Godfuckingdammit Odwin! You got lucky! I was meant to add Jay and Twozzok and I added YOU and Twozzok with a misclick. I'm too lazy to go through the rigmarole of removing you as a friend right now, and so you've won this battle. I may totally remove you at a later date without notice though. Godammit, nobody's made it through my elite facebook defenses before!

GODDAMMIT!

I see you have attempted to add me, Mr. Mr_Odwin. I am sorry to say I have a staunch policy of not adding people unless I've met them, and then preferably been drunk with at least once if not twice if they are a regular person I meet. Facebook encourages far too many 'friends' and I attempt to try and keep my list down. It's nothing personal! Except for the fact I hate you, that arguably is a little bit personal. not really i love you <3

It's true, his defences were imprechable. I don't usually add unless i know them/met them, but i do sometimes break that little ruling myself.

Odwin, you can add me if you both love me sufficiently and are cunning enough to work out which friend request is mine.

My twitter

In the process of adding most of you now (the ones I don't have) - follow me back and show your support (or ignore me and hope I die, your choice!).