NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Social Networking

It's all about FourSquare.

It really isn't.

Truly the most pointless social networking tool ever.

Or at least it is after Bebo.

Link below. I'm fairly sure everyone who wants me on their friends list already does though.

Link below. I'm fairly sure everyone who wants me on their friends list already does though.

Some of us just feel obligated from knowing you for so long

Links below my sig.

I've already added as many as i can remember from the meet. Feel free to add.

I'm covertly adding those of you I deem worthy to be in my supreme friend team.

I'm like Zordon and you guys can be my Power Rangers.

Edited by Guy

Fbook link can be found on my blog. Link in sig if you so desire :awesome:

I don't really add people on FB. At least I try not to. Ever since my purge of 2009, few survived, I've got a 175 person limit, one person in, one person out. Otherwise I get weirded out by so many people looking at what I do.

This is my Twitter, though.

http://twitter.com/DaftVice

...which is locked. :heh:

I know. I'm a difficult person.

I actually deactivated my Facebook just the other day.

I'm going to see if it helps me with productivity.

I see you have attempted to add me, Mr. Mr_Odwin. I am sorry to say I have a staunch policy of not adding people unless I've met them, and then preferably been drunk with at least once if not twice if they are a regular person I meet. Facebook encourages far too many 'friends' and I attempt to try and keep my list down. It's nothing personal! Except for the fact I hate you, that arguably is a little bit personal. not really i love you <3

I see you have attempted to add me, Mr. Mr_Odwin. I am sorry to say I have a staunch policy of not adding people unless I've met them, and then preferably been drunk with at least once if not twice if they are a regular person I meet. Facebook encourages far too many 'friends' and I attempt to try and keep my list down. It's nothing personal! Except for the fact I hate you, that arguably is a little bit personal. not really i love you <3

You're missing out on the best Facebook statuses ever.

Ha ha Rummy, ha ha! You'll never know.

Rummy

Molly

Ha ha Rummy, ha ha! You'll never know.

I don't know how but the first two times my brain couldn't comprehend the 'something with' in that, and I actually thought it said you plan to do me one day. Actual truefax. Not awkward now at all. Especially not for Molly.

Come to the next london meet! Then you can have me on facebook! Or arrange a minimeet I can attend and we'll both endeavour to befriend each other there, and we'll be best facebook friends forevaarrr!

Just add Cube1701 to the standard Facebook and Twitter links and you will find me.

Edit: I may have the links in my sig. I can't remember at the moment.

Edited by Cube