NEurope
Retro_Link

The Avengers

Mark Ruffalo Confirms THE AVENGERS Are Filming A New Scene Tonight

At The Avengers press conference today Robert Downey Jr. informed reporters that he and the rest of the cast were to film one more scene this very night. The crowd reacted with laughter, and Downey Jr. responded with, "I'm not kidding." After that he said no more questions and exited from the stage like a boss. And now The Playlist has a scintillating update:

Mark Ruffalo: "We're shooting a scene tonight. I'm not sure exactly where it's gonna go. All I know is that someone came in with the costume and said, 'Here's some wardrobe. We don't know where you're going to be or what you're doing.'"

So, the million dollar question is, what the hell are they filming? Is it another scene after the credits? Could it be a death scene? I just don't know!

Source - Comicbookmovie.com

Molly and I got tickets to see this on Thursday. Should be good.

Molly and I got tickets to see this on Thursday. Should be good.

About to book tickets for this on Thursday when my other half says.. "Wait.. what's the date again..?"

I nervously tell her and ask why...

her response... "Oh no we can't we're going out for a meal with my family to celebrate my sister coming home from travelling...!"

My response ... I'd best spoiler it...

vader_NOOOO.jpg

jd-meme-generator-oh-my-god-nooooooooo-2b3e36.PNG?1333344471.jpg

nooooooooo.jpg

35onan.jpg

1234931504682.jpg

I might see this a week on Sunday along with Cabin in the Woods.

The movie seems to have been getting some very good reviews anyway. I havent really read them, just had quick looks at the scores. Cant wait until Thursday!

It's too bad they're only showing the movie that one night, Murr. :p

God I wish Marvel still had the movie rights to all their characters. How awesome would it be to see this in a movie:

Marvel-Movies-the-avengers-13621669-2560-1600.jpg

Just imagine though Chris Evans would have to do twice the work

Haha, I would actually like to see that happen and have him play both Cap and Johnny Storm for the lulz. I'm sure Iron Man and Spierman would make some sort of joke or reference to how they "look alike" and then Cap and Johnny look at each other and Cap says "we look nothing a like" with Johnny replying "Yeah, I'm obviously better looking" :heh:

To be honest i'd just pay to see Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man and Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in the same film. That would be........Marvellous.

I had no idea this movie was called Avengers Assemble until I read on Den of Geek yesterday everywhere has been calling it Avengers

I had no idea this movie was called Avengers Assemble until I read on Den of Geek yesterday everywhere has been calling it Avengers

Its still called The Avengers in the US and was only changed to Avengers Assemble over here a few weeks ago. Just easier to carry on calling it The Avengers really.

Its still called The Avengers in the US and was only changed to Avengers Assemble over here a few weeks ago. Just easier to carry on calling it The Avengers really.

I think I saw it called Avengers Assemble here in February.

Think it's to stop confusion with and lawsuits from the 60s show "The Avengers"

I think I saw it called Avengers Assemble here in February.

Think it's to stop confusion with and lawsuits from the 60s show "The Avengers"

Yeah I just checked and I posted the name change at the end of Feb

As luck would have it my shifts have fallen quite well for 'Avengers week'.

Making plans to go watch it early on the thursday! :D In 2D though, can't be arsed with the 3D since I heard it's post production etc and I just wanna save some pennies!

The new Dark Knight Rises trailer is supposed to be attatched to this in the States, I'm hoping its the same for here.

God I wish Marvel still had the movie rights to all their characters. How awesome would it be to see this in a movie:

Marvel-Movies-the-avengers-13621669-2560-1600.jpg

That does look incredible.

Tbh though the only characters I'm bummed we're missing out on is Spiderman and Wolverine.

For me i'd just like to see the Civil War storyline done a couple of movies down the line but I dont think it would work with just the characters Marvel currently has the rights to.

For me i'd just like to see the Civil War storyline done a couple of movies down the line but I dont think it would work with just the characters Marvel currently has the rights to.

The Civil War on film would be so awesome.... could probably even become a Trilogy of films.

Gah, does anyone else think it sounds so stupid when you think about it that Marvel doesn't have the film rights to character they created. They should have just given out the rights on a per film basis that would need to be renewed if a studio wanted to make a sequel or something. Not some stupidly long time frame contract :heh:

Or at the least they should have forseen them making their own movie studio and placed some kind of get out clause in the contracts :heh: