NEurope
Raining_again

Is life always rubbish? *rantrantrant*

one of those days AGAIN.

I feel like crap, again. My balance is so bad i'm falling over when I'm sitting! sitting?! who the hell does that kind of fool thing?! I'm at work trying to remember what it was i was supposed to be doing and suddenly everything starts to look very... not horizontal :P

My body hates me and that's it.

Some BLOODY STUPID BRATS threw stones at my car FFS.

Yesterday I had to go to an Occupational Health appointment (its a work thing) and get told what I already knew. You get referred if for any reason you aren't able to work or aren't working satisfactorily. I TOLD THEM that I was ILLLLL. I TOLD THEM. My mum came with me and fought my corner.

I'm just so angry and depressed and EVERYTHING seems to make me emotional like this. Someone random on msn asked me why I hadn't committed suicide by now and it just... tore me apart.. and I cried all night. Normally I'd shrug it off but I just don't know..

So I'm creating a thread to out my anger before someone gets a smack in the face or I destroy myself. I suggest anyone who has any anger, get some venting done. Here and now!

:angry:

To be honest, all my venting and upsets seem very trivial against yours raining.

The random who said to you about suicide, who was it? I'm going to go kick their ass..

So I'm creating a thread to out my anger before someone gets a smack in the face

If we didn't live so much apart, I'd be there for you. :p I'd be the one who you could smack.

To be honest, all my venting and upsets seem very trivial against yours raining.

Same here.

I'd love to tell you "Hey, it's gonna be ok.". But that's not going to change shit. Actually, I have no idea what to say, so I just stop now.

You're situation sounds utter shit and I definitely sympathise with it, but you can only get stronger right?

Who ever said that is a complete utter twat, fucking sick some one would even prop to say something like that.

I hardly know you, but you've got my respect for still dealing with life.

Although highly controversial, I'm going to throw it out there. Suicide is for pussies.

Lets see...was wanting to get to the wicker man tomorrow but i fucked that up by leaving it too late to buy a fecking ticket >__> looks like no music festival for me this summer.

Also I was walking around Carlisle the other day and some retarded English kid came up to me and called me a nigger...I was more confused than insulted, also felt kind of sorry for the kid in a way.

Took my driving lesson last week and this retard behind be thought it was a good idea to overtake over a solid white line then cut right infrond of me like a retard. I was on a mock test at the time too so that just pissed me off even more >__>

my life is sucky...

Fucking epilepsy. Medical conditions love to make us angry. Give me more meds! See if that works!

I'm just so angry and depressed and EVERYTHING seems to make me emotional like this. Someone random on msn asked me why I hadn't committed suicide by now and it just... tore me apart.. and I cried all night.

Give me their details. Douglas Quaid wants a word.

Someone random on msn asked me why I hadn't committed suicide by now and it just... tore me apart.. and I cried all night. Normally I'd shrug it off but I just don't know..

What a nice thing to say to someone. :hmm:

Ive been very depressed in the past and thought about killing myself alot of times. These days I give up caring about life and just let myself follow the same pattern of days ie work,sleep, wake up, work sleep etc.

What a fucking asshole, give us his e-mail.

Edited by Shino
Stupid brain fart

I'm just so angry and depressed and EVERYTHING seems to make me emotional like this. Someone random on msn asked me why I hadn't committed suicide by now and it just... tore me apart.. and I cried all night. Normally I'd shrug it off but I just don't know..

:angry:

??? WTF?

Who the hell says such a thing???

Names.

Ive been very depressed in the past and thought about killing myself alot of times. These days I give up caring about life and just let myself follow the same pattern of days ie work,sleep, wake up, work sleep etc.

Thought your post looked a bit ignored. I don't know what to say except that at least I noticed what you said ;)

What a fucking asshole, give us his e-mail.

This. Any other contact information would be good as well.

Reading that msn part actually hit me a fair bit. I'm really quite sorry for you Raining, I really am... I know comfort can seem far from home, but us, we here fish in this distant bowl, up in space, we genuinely feel for you. And we're much more real and closer than you think.

:(

As for Dante, you be good at your news posting buddy. Hopefully one day you will find that glimmer of light that every depressed person wishes to find. You'd be surprised how many people feel lonely, and there's a good few here that are. Myself included from time to time. It fluctuates really.

---

If there still was a HWYD, I was thinking of moaning slightly about not winning more than 6 quid at a poker night tonight. What an insignificant twat like thing that would've been. Burn me.

Edited by dwarf

As for Dante, you be good at your news posting buddy. Hopefully one day you will find that glimmer of light that every depressed person wishes to find. You'd be surprised how many people feel lonely, and there's a good few here that are. Myself included from time to time. It fluctuates really.

I have been depressed since I had started school and now I am 26 years old. I have stopped caring about wanting things from life and see what life gives me.

Someone random on msn asked me why I hadn't committed suicide by now and it just... tore me apart.. and I cried all night. Normally I'd shrug it off but I just don't know..

Aaaaaaand there goes my last scrap of respect for the human race.

Thats ridiculous. I admire you so much Raining. I really do.

Have you tried going to see a doctor about this? There may be some drugs/treatment that can make your life a bit nicer, get you out of the cycle you're in.

To answer the question posed by the thread title; life is always rubbish for some people, somewhat rubbish for some people, and never rubbish for some people. Thankfully I fall into a "little bit rubbish now and then but overall very happy with my lot" category.

My little rant to keep the thread going - not that it needs encouragement.

- Single, in a vast amount of couples, normal it'd never bother me, but bugger off with your fucking I love you infront of me. Gah. Rude.

- My car, everyone else gets problems from time to time, I get two in a month - expensive ones too. I've had my tyres replaced how many times since I got the thing two years ago, my suspension springs completely went costing a fortune and my whole windscreen had to be replaced - thanks autoglass (hmmf!)

- My stupid freaking body, sensitive, irritable and down right annoying, why do I have to be the one who has to spend an extreme amount of money on body washes/soap/handwash/shampoo to make sure I'm not scratching my whole body to pieces and WHY does it have to be that more expensive to buy something thats near ph balance? Is it that hard to make?

- and yes I did get a 2:1 at uni - barely..and my parents are treating it like I'm so kind of genius. Most of it was group work so I don't feel like I earned it. What a waste of time.

/pathetic rant.

- and yes I did get a 2:1 at uni - barely..and my parents are treating it like I'm so kind of genius. Most of it was group work so I don't feel like I earned it. What a waste of time.

Everyone says I'm a "genius" because I studied Physics and Astrophysics at Uni. The fact that I dropped out doesn't seem to alter their opinion. To me, it was a massive waste of two years and all I get to put on the CV is a big two-year empty space.

Nightwolf, for such a nice person you seem to have way too much bad luck. It's annoying that there idiotic and/or evil people have no problems whatsoever.

E-Mail and possible phone number please?

I've never been part of a lynch mob before, this might be fun ^__^

(I think the suicide comment may be out of context -- it could be that the MSN person was impressed with R_A's willpower and strength through adversity, and that the MSN person does not believe they would be able to endure what R_A has. I don't think they were saying "Hey, like, go kill yourself". Or maybe they were. It wasn't me. Seriously, I'm just playing the DA)

(Oh, and I'm a confused angry right now, so it's not worth venting yet)

Everyone says I'm a "genius" because I studied Physics and Astrophysics at Uni. The fact that I dropped out doesn't seem to alter their opinion. To me, it was a massive waste of two years and all I get to put on the CV is a big two-year empty space.

Nightwolf, for such a nice person you seem to have way too much bad luck. It's annoying that there idiotic and/or evil people have no problems whatsoever.

I've been feeling that uni is a waste of time for the past year, but my parents help me so so much that it seems such a disaster to stop now, I've got one year left now so its not that bad.

Thanks Cube :hug:, my dad always mentions how these things come in threes for me, so hopefully there's so good luck round the corner? I'm a lot more positive these days than I used to be, which is something - although it doesn't look like I am!

(I think the suicide comment may be out of context -- it could be that the MSN person was impressed with R_A's willpower and strength through adversity, and that the MSN person does not believe they would be able to endure what R_A has. I don't think they were saying "Hey, like, go kill yourself". Or maybe they were. It wasn't me. Seriously, I'm just playing the DA)

(Oh, and I'm a confused angry right now, so it's not worth venting yet)

I was thinking that but either way, it's never something you should say to someone who's feeling down is it?

Some people are just dicks, it's in their DNA. I'd delete them from MSN right away, you don't need people like that in your life, they're poisonous.

I get the feeling hes quite autistic, he very rarely says anything based on "sympathy" or understands hes offended me. And probably a bit like what Jay said too, perhaps meaning it in a different way and it coming out all wrong.

I went to the doc this mornin and I have to get a CT scan (brain), she's not sure whats wrong with me - although could be very aggressive migraine attacks. I'm taking my meds and its not working (i've been on a few different ones for it aswell... So need further investigation...) I dunno I'm thinking they won't find a brain at allll =P I'm just praying they find SOMETHING because I will go nuts and hulk out on some unsuspecting fool! I know that sounds silly, like I want to have another medical problem.. But if I have a cause I can find a solution... and some closure.. and healing..

I get the feeling hes quite autistic, he very rarely says anything based on "sympathy" or understands hes offended me. And probably a bit like what Jay said too, perhaps meaning it in a different way and it coming out all wrong.

I went to the doc this mornin and I have to get a CT scan (brain), she's not sure whats wrong with me - although could be very aggressive migraine attacks. I'm taking my meds and its not working (i've been on a few different ones for it aswell... So need further investigation...) I dunno I'm thinking they won't find a brain at allll =P I'm just praying they find SOMETHING because I will go nuts and hulk out on some unsuspecting fool! I know that sounds silly, like I want to have another medical problem.. But if I have a cause I can find a solution... and some closure.. and healing..

I can see the reasoning behind that and the fustration, my best friend had the issue with her foot and spent years trying to get a doctor to find something to explain the pain she was in, she had to finally go back to the doctor who treated her when she was younger. Pain.

I do hope somebody finds something, for a reason why you always feel like crap, you really don't deserve it lovey! :hug: