NEurope
Coolness Bears

What do you feel is your ideal meal?

Now a thread like this has probably been done before as in "what is your favourite meal?" but I want to make it slightly more different than that. :D

I don't just want to know what your ideal meal would be, I would also like to know where you'd like to have it, whether you would have company with you or music playing whilst you are enjoying your meal. There are no boundaries in this thread. If you feel your ideal meal would have one course or six or you want it while skydiving naked out of a plane while it is being fed to you through a tube by someone dressed as a nun etc, it is all welcome here. :)

Personally, I would be robed in a cloak and start my first course at the base of the worlds oldest and tallest tree. It would be like a picnic with many small appetizers.

Battered Prawns, crudités, skips, mini sausages, samosa's (recent craving) pitta bread and taramasalata. amoung other things.

Then I would climb half way up and laid out in a tree house area of the tree would be my actual starter which would simply be one bagel and one tortilla both filled with ham, lettuce and pepperoni. Placed on a low wooden table. (japanese like in a sense)

On the third level up I would sit on a branch and lower this other hollowed out branch which has the coldest drinking pouring through it which would most likely be my mum's home made lemonade. yummy.

Then I would ascend to the top of the tree where it's just started to get into the clouds and there would be a wooden platform to the side of me would be a goblet full of cranberry juice. I'd sit there mulling over the first few meals waiting for dusk.

At dusk my main course would be served by Red Panda's (who have been preparing the meal) I'd have Spaghetti Bolgnaise, nothing fancy, when done right it is the most delicious thing to me and lovely to eat.

I'd eat it as the sunset, when it got dark I'd take a nap and wake up several hours later for my dessert which would be a simple bowl of cereal.

So for all that elegant preparation there is nothing I love more than simple well made food for me to enjoy. :grin:

Oh I would be by myself as I would want this meal to be restful and no music just the calmness of the forest.

What do you feel is your ideal meal?

Anything soaked in fat/sugar/gluten

Basically everything I'm not supposed to eat =P

Pizza is my thing, homemade pizza is the best food in existence (i mean made PROPERLY with bread dough and not a cheap crummy base from the supermarket!!)

I love sugar/fat/gluten but even I have my limits. :p

I wouldn't mind getting stuck in a giant cream egg!

That's cool, I've never had home made pizza, do you make it yourself? :)

I've got one of those poorman's pizza's from the supermarket to eat this evening. still tasty to me.

Mmmmm, homemade pizza is amazing and so yummy! At least if it's not being made by my dad, he managed to severely mess it up last time. =P

As for my ideal meal... Hmm. I'm not a big eater (full easily), but let's pretend for this meal I can eat it all!

For starter I would have garlic bread. Yummy slices of french bread with garlic spread, some even with some cheese on top as well. Delicious.

20090515+-+03+Garlic+bread.jpg

Next would be a nice fresh salad, with lettuce, tomato, carrots, boiled eggs, tuna, onion and cocktail sauce. We usually have this in Spain as a starter, and I love it so. Salads can be so nice. =)

salade%20met%20allerlei%20soorten%20vis.jpg

Then my main course would be a vegetarian spaghetti, tomato sauce and vegetables, and some cheese on top. And a slice of french bread to go with it.

Full-VeggieSpaghetti.jpg

Lastly my dessert would be a mix of things: chocolate mousse, tiramisu, some chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream with whipped cream, all on one plate.

chocolate_mousse_dessert.jpg

tiramisu.jpg

chocolate-cake01.jpg

302074-Vanilla-Ice-Cream.jpg

Yes please. Mmmm.

Pizza, either take out or homemade. The frozen stuff you can buy isn't that great.

I love sugar/fat/gluten but even I have my limits. :p

That's cool, I've never had home made pizza, do you make it yourself? :)

Well nearly everything has at least one of those ingredients =P

Yeah with my dad's assistance (he knows how to use the breadmaker lol) we just use the breakmaker to mix the dough, and let it sit in the machine, then knead it out, tomato stuff, toppings + oven.

Best food ever! Its like comparing bought bread to FRESH homemade bread out of the oven with melted butter. Not even in the same league. :grin:

My ideal meal would be 1 million yorkshire puddings! I just love them and could eat them forever. *

* is easily pleased.

I will post different posts in this thread to reflect different moods. In the top three however would be a real nice authentic (ish) pizza. Like Italian/American style.

The best pizza I ever had was literally just a random pizza out of the phone book in Philly. It was insane.

n509970580_3144196_2379.jpg

n509970580_3144197_2673.jpg

But Papa Johns tastes really nice too, so that, and maybe some cheesy garlic bread. No room for dessert in this situation.

c1e4e742de6dc749_m.jpg

Pizza always goes down a treat...za.

I gotta say I've always loved the Bachelors Pasta and Sauce packets. Cheese and broccoli hardens my cock... oli and the tomato and herb is delicious... erb.

Pizza always goes down a treat...za.

I gotta say I've always loved the Bachelors Pasta and Sauce packets. Cheese and broccoli hardens my cock... oli and the tomato and herb is delicious... erb.

I love those pasta sauce things. Tomato and herb my favourite though.

Eenuh, that meal looks delicious and has got my taste buds whirring, i've not eaten yet today and I've gotten all hungry like. :D Garlic Bread is instapwin but I'd go with the baguette style myself.

Well nearly everything has at least one of those ingredients =P

Yeah with my dad's assistance (he knows how to use the breadmaker lol) we just use the breakmaker to mix the dough, and let it sit in the machine, then knead it out, tomato stuff, toppings + oven.

Best food ever! Its like comparing bought bread to FRESH homemade bread out of the oven with melted butter. Not even in the same league. :grin:

Yes but I'm talking about a whole MOUNTAIN of sugar. :o

I disagree with the butter since I don't like it but my dad has a bread maker we do not make pizza, or wait did we once and it failed?

You have opened the memory bank, i think we have made one once and it was a bit wrong and doughy it didn't go too well so in that instance I prefer frozen pizza.

The ones you can get in Italy are very tasty, from like the unknown cafe places deep with in the mountains.

Home made bread is good. Ficacio bread I like or something that sounds like that

My ideal meal would be 1 million yorkshire puddings! I just love them and could eat them forever. *

* is easily pleased.

Awesome. :) Have you had those prroper massive ones that you can live in? They are overwhelmingly huge.

Awesome. :) Have you had those prroper massive ones that you can live in? They are overwhelmingly huge.

YES! I view the big ones as yorkshire pudding royalty. And they can be upgraded with BEEF and GRAVY inside!