NEurope
cheets

Own the rights to Mortal Kombat, bid here!

Its a shame that yet another developer has bitten the dust... they seem to be droping like fly's

Its a shame that yet another developer has bitten the dust... they seem to be droping like fly's

Acclaim was a different issue. It was mis-management at the top that drove them into the ground. Execs were feeding their own pockets apparently.

Also these rights are only for the title in which Acclaim made, not the total rights, in which Midway owns in Mortal Kombats case.

So in other words, one could buy ZooCube, then get it re-published (no chance of that though) and reap the royalties.

Extreme G looks like it'll be picked up by a bigger company as it's definitely the strongest title from Acclaim before they went tits up.

Am I correct in thinking that if you wanted to, you could gain the publishing rights to one of these titles, then turn around and say "I give everyone permission to pirate this game"?

Hey, I just has an idea! Lets get one, as a forum! Everyone could chip in a quid or something with paypal and then we could make a bid on one that is not likely to sell. We would all be part of:

"Revolution-Europe: The forum that owns the Publishing rights to ....(insert crap game name here)"

Hey, I just has an idea! Lets get one, as a forum! Everyone could chip in a quid or something with paypal and then we could make a bid on one that is not likely to sell. We would all be part of:

"Revolution-Europe: The forum that owns the Publishing rights to ....(insert crap game name here)"

I vote a Mary Kate and Ashley game, they've got to be going cheap.

I'm in.

(now I got 15)

I think that's a great idea, and we should try and get "George Foreman KO Boxing", that won't go for more than $500 right?

Well lets see how many people are up for it, then maybe have a thread especially for it?! It doesn't say if there is a minimum amount to bid so I guess not, although there isnt an email address just a phone number. Lets see what everyone thinks!

I think that's a great idea, and we should try and get "George Foreman KO Boxing", that won't go for more than $500 right?

until i just googled that game i never knew he was a boxer, i thought he was just like the american ainsley harriot.

Now's a good time to promote ma new grill, with it's patented design the fat drains directly into my mouth.

jarro11.gif

It's one of those universal mysteries, like how did the evil shredder eat with that metal mask on and what the hell is going on in Lost.

Put me on the list. It would be cool ta walk into some friends, pull out the game and say you actually own the rights for it

this is why they went bankrupt

92. Mary Kate & Ashley Crush Course November 2001

93. Mary Kate & Ashley Get A Clue June 2000 $5,000

94. Mary Kate & Ashley Magical Mystery Mall October 2000

95. Mary Kate & Ashley Girl's Night Out March 2002

96. Mary Kate & Ashley Pocket Planner November 2000

97. Mary Kate & Ashley Sweet 16 October 2002

98. Mary Kate & Ashley Winners Circle February 2001

lol

96. Mary Kate & Ashley Pocket Planner

:wink:

This is the one we have to try and win.

Acclaim had been going down for a while. Just look at what happened with Turok Evolution, all the hype they made about what is essentially an incredibly shit game.

If i ahd the money id buy one of the semi-large games

Why did they nefver make: Mary Kate and Ashley get randy? id lvoe to own rights to that oohh yeah

Could you make a bit of money out of their 64 games? Considering the revolution will have them to download, and wont they have to ask the owner of it for permission.

Lets bid on one ;D