NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Android18a

Ridge Racer 6 Xbox 360 shots.

Wow, that is looking rather good. I'll have to look into it.

Will it be ready for launch?

this looks nice, think im sticking to PGR3 or NFSU, dont know which to get yet :S

PGR3 will NOT make launch. Its about 80% complete, i expect it during the "second wave" of titles.

Simpler with DoA4, it'll make Jap launch but i doubt it'll make ours.

Doesn't look that great to me...especially compared to PGR3.

If i do decide to purchase a xbox 360, then I would wait for Project Gotham, cos you know its gonna be the dog's bollocks.

What's all the fuss about? It looks as boring as hell. Graphics might be impressive but they don't exactly look a generation ahead of say Project Gotham 2 or F-Zero GX.

But it's Ridge Racer! It's not about the graphics! It's about fast, furious racing that realistic racers like Gran Turismo and PGR2 just can't match! Sometimes you just gotta ignore that ol' brake button. I way prefer Ridge Racer Type 4 to any of the current gen big racers like Forza.

Ohhh Ridge Racer 6! This should kick arse if it plays like Type 4/Ridge Racers. I see that they have kept the nitro from Ridge Racers as well. This should supply me with some sweet, fast, drift racing fun.

Im defo getting this, should be brilliant online. Also its still up in the air yet about PGR3 being a launch title, as the framerate is still not at the required rate.

Looks great and these were taken from the actual demo. PGR3 still isnt looking as good as its target prerendered screens. The TGS demo still had blurry textures and scenery.

PGR3 still isnt looking as good as its target prerendered screens. The TGS demo still had blurry textures and scenery.

Have you got a link to these so called "target prerendered screens"?

Sign in to follow this