NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Lets get this bad boy started again! Share your Halo 2 Adventures here, be it on Live or not! Set up games, or just share stats!

Have Fun

I was going to start one of these - but decided not to, as I didn't actually post anything in the original thread. I enjoyed reading it though! Wouldn't mind taking part in some C-E (or, R-E, as it now is) matches - I play Halo 2 Live LITERALLY every day.

Nice to meet you Matt! Yeah, whats your gamertag. Us lot usually play together quite alot.

Also, i'll sticky this just like the old one :)

Nice to meet you Matt! Yeah, whats your gamertag. Us lot usually play together quite alot.

Also, i'll sticky this just like the old one :)

My gamertag is Bibamatt

What time are peeps normally playing? I'm on at all hours - but especially later on.

Welcome to the happy place, brought to you by the convenience of Quick Reply. I can see posting being a lot more pleasurable now, especially with this fancy-pants text editing window you guys have concocted. Nice to meet you too, Matt. I game on Xbox Live! as The3rdChildren with the rest of these scallywags.

My gamertag is Bibamatt

What time are peeps normally playing? I'm on at all hours - but especially later on.

A gang of us usually play everynight around 10 or 11 ish.

A gang of us usually play everynight around 10 or 11 ish.

Coolcool. I'm often on around then. I'm always on at about 2/3am as well.

Coolcool. I'm often on around then. I'm always on at about 2/3am as well.

Yeah it often drags out that late, but just ends up in senseless chat :yes:

As is becoming the norm, I haven't been about much during the week but should be around a lot this weekend. MSN me if anyone fancies a game.

Good to see this thread is going again. Let's hope it can expand to be bigger and better than the old.

btw im BlackFox13, and i play with most of the guys on here. Don't play with Jordan though - he is a bullet magnet. Your team will lose with him.

I had a dream about you The3rdChildren cant quite remember what it was about though.

The return of the best thread on here!

Hello Matt, I am also a regular in our Halo 2 sessions. Do not be upset when I demand that you tell me where the bomb is.

On a related note, anyone wanna get a good-sized game going tonight? I want to play HM-Fusion Zones (and possibly Wank Tanks).

On a related note, anyone wanna get a good-sized game going tonight? I want to play HM-Fusion Zones (and possibly Wank Tanks).

Hey Meik, Im up for some games later, I can't wait for you to enter my zone! ;)

ki1lua is my gametag if anyone if interested. Will be on as much as i ca for the forseeable future.

I'll throw in a number 10:00

10pm it is. Bring your friends (unless you're Moria, and they're robotic).

I'm going on tonight - and I'm going to add a load of you to my friends list. So if you have a new friend, it's probably me!

Man the other night you guys kept stealing my zones! :(

Anyway in other news, I am off to Uni today (Sunday) so no Halo for like a week for me. Good news all round then yeah!

Been doing my DoE expedition this weekend so I haven't been on for a while (meaning you might stand a chance of killing me now). Does anyone want a game tonight sometime?

I'll be on, probably.

Playing with some cheaters who were claiming they were just taking advantage of what they have got, Super Jump. Needless to say they were reported.