NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

I should find my Halo 2 disc. Infact that's what I'm going to do right now.

I just found the disc.

Wow, I'm retarded. That took me 10 seconds.

Last time I looked for it, I looked for about 30 minutes and found 2 bonus discs and not the play disc. What the fuck. No seriously what the fuck.

After the new maps got released did anyone else think there rank went up alot faster this time around?

After the new maps got released did anyone else think there rank went up alot faster this time around?

Yeah part of the update was a slight revision of the rankings system.

It's easier to rank up now than it was in the past.

I demand a playsession tonight.

I've got a new, brilliant game mode to play.

It's not rubbish*.

*It actually is rubbish.

Yeah part of the update was a slight revision of the rankings system.

It's easier to rank up now than it was in the past.

And easier to rank down....

What time are you guys heading on tonight?

Also, who is MachineGunKiddo? I recognise the name but don't know who he is (I was playing with him earlier on).

Hey, i'd like to join you guys on Halo 2. I usually play it quite a lot, but recently i've become a little bit bored with games.

Anyway GT = General Swine.

I'll have to write down all the tags in here.

Also, who is MachineGunKiddo? I recognise the name but don't know who he is (I was playing with him earlier on).

Athriller from the forum, real name Atif.

Incidentally, I think it was either you or Balfron's mates (maybe both) I ran into today when playing with a bunch of RE'ers. About six of us went into a multi-team and there were Scotty Mate and someone else.

Athriller from the forum, real name Atif.

Incidentally, I think it was either you or Balfron's mates (maybe both) I ran into today when playing with a bunch of RE'ers. About six of us went into a multi-team and there were Scotty Mate and someone else.

ScottyMate and Finno? Woosel told me about it.

Grebe, what's your GT?

Yea, the Halo front has been quiet this week, not quite sure why, but I'm guessing it's one of those weeks where everyone (including myself) has been really busy. We'l all be back though.

This isn't really anything to do with Halo... Are you guys getting Mario Kart for the DS? We should get together to play that as well as Halo. I'll be able to do proper late night sessions because my DS wont be in a public place :)

We actually talked about that briefly a while ago: We could all sit in the pregame lobby on Halo and chat while playing Mario Kart DS agaist each other.

I'll be there - it's my most anticipated game since the last Mario Kart

If they don't mess Bowser up again and the online mode is any good then I may well get a DS and Mario Kart.

We actually talked about that briefly a while ago: We could all sit in the pregame lobby on Halo and chat while playing Mario Kart DS agaist each other.

I'll be there - it's my most anticipated game since the last Mario Kart

Do you think we'll be able to use the DS' built-in mic?

No - Nintendo have said that they're not going to allow voice chat due to the large range of age groups that will be using it.

In other words, they don't want dirty old men telling kids nasty things.

In other words, they don't want dirty old men telling kids nasty things.

Consider yourselves one customer less, Nintendo!

• Like 1

Consider yourselves one customer less, Nintendo!

I was going to say that, but then I realised the service is free so it doesn't matter as much. If you had to pay for it I wouldn't get it.

If they don't have voice chat on the Revolution they can consider themselves one customer less though.

OK, I'm not going to start a whole thread just for this but basically I need help with starting up Xbox Live. I've had the start up kit since christmas and now I think I'll try and get it up and running with some help.

I have DSL broadband with Nildram. I have an internal modem. I have one ethernet cable (from my Dreamcast).

What do I do? Someone please help. *sob*

OK, I'm not going to start a whole thread just for this but basically I need help with starting up Xbox Live. I've had the start up kit since christmas and now I think I'll try and get it up and running with some help.

I have DSL broadband with Nildram. I have an internal modem. I have one ethernet cable (from my Dreamcast).

What do I do? Someone please help. *sob*

Click Here ........

Ah right ok, does anyone know how to configure Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)?

Oh wait I found it, its on control panel. Now I just need to get a crossover ethernet cable and it should work.