NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

I just want to say that £20 in a birthday card isn't too much, bastards. All of you are bastards, each and every single one. I hate you all and we'll play Halo later. Good news on the movie, but unless there's some kind of awesome multiplayer mode I'm not totally interested at the current time. I always thought the Halo plot was a bit iffy, but I've never really touched much of the Campaign in either.

Ben Stiller as the Master Chief, please, movie men. Ben Stiller or a 10 year old kid.

My brother played ALL NIGHT. I really, really wanted to come play last night. And now I'm late for General Studies!

£20 is far too much for a birthday card for someone that isn't immediate family, and then you can get away with £10 for immediate family anyhow.

If I'm buying a present for a friend then I tend to pool my money with other friends and get said person a video game or something. That's like £5-£10 each.

£20 is way too extreme, especially for someone who probably hasn't ever bought you a present (or even a card) before. If someone doesn't buy you a present for your birthday, you don't get one for them in return. It's a rule.

Unless, of course, you're trying to woo this girl with your charms. In which case you'll need to throw as much money as you can at her, based on how you were speaking to that girl on Halo 2 the other day.

Unless, of course, you're trying to woo this girl with your charms. In which case you'll need to throw as much money as you can at her, based on how you were speaking to that girl on Halo 2 the other day.

Are we still talking about Guy there?

lol i just read most of the thread and i realy wish i had halo now! gonna get halo 3 on 360 when it comes out so heres hoping will be as fun!

Guy... girls?

What the, is that even possible? I thought Guy was in love with his right hand no girl could ever measure to it :p

I'd just like to clear up that my question was an honest one and not another piece of Guy abuse.

He's going to snap if you folks keep winding him up.

I realise this is more a Live love-in then a topic on Halo 2, but I figure some of you must be pretty good at the single-player aspect of the game.

I've recently decided to give Legendary another bash, and it wasn't going too badly until I bumped in to Regret. The galactic paraplegic himself isn't the trouble — his attacks are easily dodged — but the constantly respawning enemies are a major annoyance. The Grunts aren't really a problem as they are easily head-shot with the Battle Rifle, but the Plasma-weilding Honour Guard can kill me in about 2 seconds if I get caught out in the open.

So, any advice, or do I just have to grin and bear it?

Note: I realise there's technically a Game Help board, but I figure I might as well target my post at the people most likely to be able to answer.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the Ranking on Friday night. I'm going to stay with Balfron for the weekend.

Anyone up for a game tonight?

I'll obviously be playing tonight should I fail to find any webcam action.

With regards to this week's Hot Tub Ranking, (why the hell is it called that?) I'm not sure if I'll be too busy with Tiger Woods, but I'll probably be there.

Dan: During the credits everyone pops in the Hot Tub for a quick lather, well, everyone bar the crazy asian lady (she's busy searching for the elixir of life).

Meh, I constantly abuse and make fun of the girl at work. I think I sort of owed it to her as some kinda way of making up for my ill behavour. They also bought me pizza and fed me with birthday cake... the cake alone was worth every penny.

Regardless, I think we'll all be on at SOME point tonight. Hopefully I can play better than yesterday, and I'm going to let these little disses all slide... except Jordan's.

To Jordan I reply "jar".

;_; not the jar! She was used this morning!

Jordan, when did you first start using a jar? How often do you change jars? :heh:

Been matchmaking in the new "Blind Retards" playlist again, have you?

:( , just :(

Jordan, when did you first start using a jar? How often do you change jars? :heh:

I have one jar :P I always clean it out afterwards, so its always clean.

Anyway, can we get off the subject of me jacking off?