NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

it is with great sadness that I, Dan, am here to announce my impending retirement from the Halo 2 arena. my sbscription to XBL will expire by the end of november and frankly, im not gonna be home from uni more than 3, maybe 4 times before xmas so theres no point in renewing it.

seriously though, if not for you guys i would have quit playing on live a long time before now. i dont think i need to name anyone but you all made it great while it lasted. thanks

:kiss:

cept bowzer. he smells. and guy. he's a noob.

cept bowzer. he smells.

Haha, now you look foolish. Because I had my weekly shower earlier today and I've only been wearing these clothes a fortnight.

Seriously though, you'll be missed.

But I'm sure we'll see you for Halo 3 on Xbox 360!

In other news, new update up at Bungie about their new offices, sounds swish...

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=weeklyupdatesept23&p=4865319

yeah i'll be back one day....next year when im out of uni halls. for some reason they consider unloading smg clips into guys cold, dead corpse missuse of the network. skanky fuckers.

yeah i'll be back one day....next year when im out of uni halls. for some reason they consider unloading smg clips into guys cold, dead corpse missuse of the network. skanky fuckers.

Yea, just ask CubeChris about that one.

But yea, you were a cool guy, hope to catch you online one day in the next generation.

But yea, you were a cool guy, hope to catch you online one day in the next generation.

Meaning he's not cool anymore? :p

Ok boys and girls... Jordan. Balfron's coming home for the weekend coming up. Who's up for a late night session this Friday? 10pm onwards? We can watch "Hot Tub Ranking" again if you want, Bowser :P

I'm up for a few to calm my nerves about starting Uni tomorrow.

And Moria: Stop exposing lies :p

onwards? We can watch "Hot Tub Ranking" again if you want, Bowser :P

Nah, that's alright, there was only Mike apart from me who knew what he was talking about anyway.

Nah, that's alright, there was only Mike apart from me who knew what he was talking about anyway.

Oh, you be trippin'

Weren't there about 6 of us in the room at the time?

Weren't there about 6 of us in the room at the time?

Yeah but everyone else seemed to be making fool choices.

Yeah but everyone else seemed to be making fool choices.

Yeah, who was it who said that big lanky bitch should've won? :heh:

I got number 1 and 2 right... Go me!

#3 was clearly the winner in that, she had the most natural beauty. Anybody who disagrees is a mental.

Sorry for the double, but I felt this merited it's own post.

After having a discussion with Guy about the different skill levels that exist between our usual Halo 2 gang, I came up with 4 different "tiers" - each one containing certain members of our group. I decided it would be neat (and humiliating for certain moderators) if I showed this in picture form.

And so, I give to you.. the Pyramid of Halo.

pyramidofhalo6os.jpg

Tier 1: The Robot Tier

Consists of: Moria and his robot friends. These are Balfron, ScottyMate, Zakatu, and a whole host of other mechanical lifeforms. These guys eat, sleep, and breathe Halo. (Well, not really, but it sure feels like it when you're in a match against them)

Tier 2: The Awesome Tier

Consists of: Bowser57, The3rdChildren, CVD and myself. This also includes Woosel, but he's not a member of the forum and I didn't have room, so I left him out. I consider ourselves to be a capable team, and can usually beat most teams if we pull together and I stop trying to kill Guy.

Tier 3: The HM-Fusion Tier

Consists of: Blackfox, Haver, CubeChris and the King of Men, Arragaun. These guys can hold their own in a gunfight, but I don't think they're as good as us folks in Tier 2. Especially Haver, he just plain sucks. Admit it guys, there's usually one of you in our team in team games, and you're the ones that usually have the lowest killcount.

Tier 4: The Jordan Tier

Well, this one is pretty self explanatory.

So there you have it. Sorry if I missed anyone out, I was only going by our immediate Halo 2 group that we regularly play with.

+1 Rep for Mike!

That's a thing of beauty, no doubt.

Hot Tub Ranking tomorrow night!