NEurope
Murr

X-Men: First Class

I was personally hoping for ones of Emma Frost and co. / Mystique.

Maybe more will come/I'm sure they will.

I love that Mystique is being played by an Oscar-nominated actress.

I was personally hoping for ones of Emma Frost and co. / Mystique.

Mystique maybe, but what are they going to do, before she was Mystique, she was Mystique?

the only other character in the other films was Beast, and still has the same problem of having the same name.

2 more posters -

15rfo0h.jpg

2qaqy4w.jpg

Personally... I think they are terrible.

haha, yeah they're aweful! Like some office temp. was given 30mins to knock up a poster on photoshop before the hand-in! :D

Personally... I think they are terrible.

They are surely not real. I could literally make those in about 2 minutes.

There is no way they are real....

Like...literally, those are not real. Lol.

WTF....they're real. They ARE real.....

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2011/03/09/xavier-magneto-cast-long-shadows-in-new-x-men-first-class-posters/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I love that this post is almost my exact train of thought/ internet search immediately following seeing these.

Not exactly a thread for this

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31358

ARONOFSKY EXITS "THE WOLVERINE"

Marvel Comics superhero Wolverine may be headed to Japan for his next feature film, but director Darren Aronofsky won't be coming with him.

The "Black Swan" filmmaker today announced through a joint statement with 20th Century Fox posted on The Hollywood Reporter that he's bowed out as director of "The Wolverine" – the next planned prequel for the studio's X-Men franchise that was rumored to begin shooting this month.

"As I talked more about the film with my collaborators at Fox, who have been totally supportive throughout my work on the movie, it became clear that the production of 'The Wolverine' would keep me out of the country for almost a year,” Aronofsky said in the statement.

“I was not comfortable being away from my family for that length of time. I am sad that I won't be able to see the project through, as it is a terrific script and I was very much looking forward to working with my friend, Hugh Jackman, again."

Though not officially greenlit by the studio, the next picture in the franchise was an almost certain lock with a well-received script by "Usual Suspects" writer Christopher McQuarrie based on the original "Wolverine" comic series by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller, and multiple public statements from producer and star Jackman in support of the project.

Fox will continue with the project, saying in the statement: “While we are of course disappointed that Darren can’t do The Wolverine, we also understand and respect his reasons. Having done both The Wrestler and Black Swan with Darren, we know he is an extraordinary talent and we look forward to working with him on other projects in the future. Hugh Jackman and Fox both remain fully committed to making The Wolverine. We will regroup and move forward aggressively.”

Stay tuned to CBR News and Spinoff Online for more on "The Wolverine" as it becomes available.

Knew it was too good to actually happen.

Anyways...

tumblr_li7rix9RJS1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

The rocket trails need to be WAY more distinct before that becomes a really good poster. Right now it definitely just says "Men".

UK Poster:

x-men-first-class-20110419071615766.jpg

Some of the heads in that poster look badly photoshopped onto the bodies to anyone else?

Havok is clearly going to be a one-line cameo bastard. Goddamn it, Everyone. Start getting the Summers' right for fraks sake.

He's the ruler of the Shi'ar or some shit. / It adds. Referencing the fact their father is in the Starjammers. Cosmic traveller.

Vulcan is the shit.

Also; this movie is going to be amazing, I hope everyone realises. Its just the posters that are offensive