NEurope
Murr

X-Men: First Class

Couldn't Magneto only affect ferrous metals in his early appearances? Coins aren't magnetic, so all I feel is lies.

Well he can do anything if he tries hard enough. He can manipulate magnetic fields to a variety of stunning effects.

Magneto is a mutant with the power to manipulate the electromagnetic force to achieve a wide range of effects.

The primary application of his power is control over magnetism and the manipulation of metal. He can affect a very large quantity of it at one time, as he has levitated objects as heavy as a 30,000 ton nuclear submarine and has used his power to move large asteroids several times. The maximum amount of mass that he can manipulate at one time is unknown. He can manipulate a large number of individual metal objects simultaneously and has assembled complex machinery with his powers. He can also affect non-metallic and non-magnetic objects to a lesser extent and frequently levitates himself and others.

He's Blazin.

Is that real? I'm potentially so ready for it.

Emma you cunt.

Mystique you cunt.

It might be rubbish, but the last two X-Men films were a bit naff and shit respectively, so I'm ready for anything.

The make-up on the one second on the right makes it look like they had a Doctor Who minor character budget for the make-up.

More images!

Everyone!

x-men-first-class-cast-570x357.jpg

Emma Frost and Sebastian Shaw (Kevin fuckin Bacon!)

xmen-fc-bacon-jones-570x380.jpg

Charles and Eric

xmen-fc-mcavoy-fassbender-570x380.jpg

Love the last image. So much going on- you can just feel Eric daring him to read his mind and find his next move.

Magneto is blatantly on the verge of cooking up a fondue (with powers) to go with that roll neck. Too good.

First_Class.jpg

Two_More_Images_From_Men_First_Class_Make_For_The_Banner_1295513567.jpg

Two_More_Images_From_Men_First_Class_Make_For_The_Banner_1295513557.jpg

Matt Vaughn Reaction to 'Leaked' Pictures

On the highly critized leaked photo released a few days ago:

I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the f*** is this shit, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ.

On trying to reassure fans:

I’m a fan of X-Men. We’re not bastardizing X-Men, I’m trying to get them back to being whole again.

And regarding the costumes:

The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because f*** it, lets take it back it the original. Also, by the way, those costumes are hardly in the movie. The main costumes are like these cool 60’s James Bond.

On the setting of the film:

Imagine the Cuban Missile crisis and discovering that mutants exist, both at the same time.†… “The actors are so great. Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart are very very hard to replace. When I’m watching Fassbender and McAvoy you just think, it sort of reminds me of Daniel Craig doing Bond, you kind of forget there were other people playing him. And that’s what I feel about these two.

Regarding the tone of the film:

It’s definitely more serious and more realistic, and I think that’s something that had to happen. That’s my feeling about the world we live in right now. I think the glossy colorful superhero film sorta had its day. I think Batman Begins started it, Dark Knight, dare I say Kick-Ass was fun and it had some real pop to it, but at the same time we grounded it in reality as much as possible. I think that’s what the audience wants. And that why that image is more Fantastic Four than it is X-Men. And I say that with all due respect to the Fantastic Four team. That was then and this is now. It’s a different time. I mean, look at me — I’m not exactly mister light.

Source - Comicbookmovie.com

Was just about to post that myself. I have no idea what to think about this movie, everything about it just seems a little off.