NEurope
Raining_again

What do you do for a living?

I'm an unqualified teacher in China :woops:

Just doing it to gain money while travelling around the world, but finding myself really enjoying it.

Before that i was a videogame journalist at Imagine Publishing. Loved it, but got paid pennies. They exploit the fact that you play games for a living, and its criminal, cause it ain't easy keeping to deadlines. Free games and stuff was nice, but it still doesnt make up for the wage. Bastards.

After this teaching stint, i dont know what i'm going to do. My first plan is to look into videogame PR as i made a fair few contacts and had some great drunken times with alot of them. Hopefully with my experience i can get a headstart with it. But who knows. I'll get to that in a year or so!!!

I work. But its not really living.

Currently at McDonalds. Megaloathe it. Makes me want to tear my face off. And the face of the shitty customers. The cunts. Its only temporary until at the latest September. Actually need to tell them tomorrow I want to do one less day a week. Should be...interesting.

My best job was probably notetaking at uni (because, in hindsight, it was easy - own clothes, break every hour, claiming for hours I didn't work, more social, learning stuff etc) but the pay was all over the place due to holidays/students not turning up. But other than that probably Game. At times it stressed me but I learned a lot in that job, which doesn't help when in my current I want to tell management "you're doing it wrong!" I think its ruined me for retail for life, or at least unless I happen to find myself running somewhere again.

By day I solve crimes under the persona of Ivon Von Octomire, the loveable but evil private eye in Bournemouth

By night, I am the king of the nerds...Serebii