NEurope
Happenstance

The Walking Dead

103_TWD_2010702_SG-7938.jpg

Replace the person on the Left with a woman and you'll have the perfect 4 people for this Dead awesome-looking show.

Waitttttttt, Andrew Lincoln from This Life and Teachers is playing Grimes? AWESOME!

Cant wait for this to start I've only just started to read the first few comics which were introduced to me by my girlfriend and am hooked. To now learn there is a TV show with one of my fav British actors playing one of the main characters is truely made of win!

Edited by Platty

I've been watching Teachers lately, decided that it is a bit awesome. Good on Lincon for getting such a big role!

In other news, im obvs more excited about this

69183_10150283773035691_669125690_15490790_7201170_n.jpg

obvs

So the adverts on FX are saying we are getting the Directors Cut.

I was going to download and watch on FX anyway, but this is even better news.

Waitttttttt, Andrew Lincoln from This Life and Teachers is playing Gimes? AWESOME!

Cant wait for this to start I've only just started to read the first few comics which were introduced to me by my girlfriend and am hooked. To now learn there is a TV show with one of my fav British actors playing one of the main characters is truely made of win!

YEP SHEER BRILLIANCE OR WOT?!

Pretty excited to see this. It is a show about zombies, right? The title implies this, but I need to be sure.

I know basically nothing about a show I'm excited to see. Madness.

YEP SHEER BRILLIANCE OR WOT?!

I know, I'm still pretty ecstatic about him being in it.

Must try to read as many of the comics as I can before it starts!

I know, I'm still pretty ecstatic about him being in it.

Must try to read as many of the comics as I can before it starts!

He is my fav actor by a mile. Loved both This Life and Teachers so much great to see him back in a new series.

Y'know, I've acquired the comics, buuuut... I'm not sure if I want to 'spoil' the TV show with the books. AGH! I'm torn. TOUUURNED!

How many are there in total?

I may go raid the local Forbidden Planet tomorrow and buy them all (only read volume 1-3 so far).

so far there are 12 trades, but the best format to collect them in IMO is the hardcovers which are now up to volume 6 which takes you all the way up to issue 72 which leaves you only 6 issues behind the single issues

comics? The last one was issue 77

77? O_O Didn't realise there were so many.

so far there are 12 trades, but the best format to collect them in IMO is the hardcovers which are now up to volume 6 which takes you all the way up to issue 72 which leaves you only 6 issues behind the single issues

I've read the first first 3 (1-18) in paperback. Will try get hold of the other 9 volumes I don't have and hit some reading.

I did see there is a hardback with all the volumes in. But it's massive and heavy...Think it was an omnibus or Compendium editions.

Edited by Platty

yeah there's 2 massive Library Edition hardcovers but they only go up to issue 48 and there is one Compendium that is a huge paperback that takes you up to issue 48 as well

I want that edition, but I'd be terrified to own it. I wouldn't be convinced that so many pages can be held by a paperback bind.

Cool. Best place to buy online? Play.com seem to have good prices....

Book depository. Best webstore ever made.

I want that edition, but I'd be terrified to own it. I wouldn't be convinced that so many pages can be held by a paperback bind.

Have lent it to 4 people, which means it's been read 5 times at the very least, and it's still holding on strong.

VERY Tempted to grab the 1st episode that leaked, but quality is shitty BUT a lot of people have said it's better than 99% of Zombie movie thats recently come out and amazing. I wish it was a better quality version though ;-;

VERY Tempted to grab the 1st episode that leaked, but quality is shitty BUT a lot of people have said it's better than 99% of Zombie movie thats recently come out and amazing. I wish it was a better quality version though ;-;

Just wait man, not long now. Don't ruin it for yourself.

but..but it's right there...like one click..fine i'll just stick with issue 76..*waits for the link*