NEurope
Happenstance

The Walking Dead

Anybody up to date with the comic?

Found it a bit weird that both Abraham and Michonne armed with gun and sword respectively had their ass kicked easily by an unarmed Paul and then Rick takes him down really easily. Still, things are looking interesting with other seemingly organised bands of survivors out there. Just hope they don't introduce dozens of characters at once again like they did with the Alexandria storyline, which also seemed to coincide with the artwork looking a little rushed and sloppy (look at the early comics to see what I mean), making it difficult at times to differentiate the new characters.

I'm glad the series isn't following the exact storyline of the comics, I definitely wasn't expecting that ending!

I'm glad the series isn't following the exact storyline of the comics, I definitely wasn't expecting that ending!

I was hoping that after they executed the kid that Dale would get in his RV and bugger off. That was a much better resolution.

Upset now.

I actually thought he was going to commit suicide. Also glad that they are bringing Daryl back into it a bit plus how GUILTY is Karl gonna feel? Might stop himself form trying to be walker-bait all of the time.

That was really sad. I'm wondering whether someone else is gonna die because of the gun Karl lost? Maybe they think they'll have it in their bag but won't. That's what I thought was going to happen in this episode.

I'm gonna miss Dale.

So Paul (Jesus) has lead some of the Alexandria survivors to Hilltop. He seems genuine enough, but you know it won't be the case. Looking at the cover of issue 95...

It shows Rick fighting with an unknown man, possibly Kenneth, who is the leader of Hilltop95_cover.jpg

It also looks like Rick is going to have his other hand cut.

Holy fucking vagina balls. Why is no one talking about the latest episode?

I was already thinking from the little hint from the dead cops that it could be in the air or something, but now everyone that dies turns. That's big.

Also, I was just talking with my friend, and she says she wishes Shane would die already. And I tell her they would never kill him because he's a main character. And then 3 minutes later the dude gets stabbed. My jaw hit the floor. And then Carl sees it, and the horde on the horizon. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. No show has gotten this much of a reaction out of me before. I fucking love it!

Hang on. I....oh. I didn't miss the last few minutes did I? It cut away from

Shane

And I thought it was a preview for next weeks episode so I turned off.

But yes. Great episode.

I am sad that

Carl didn't kill Shane.

Well it kind of sounds like you did. Events went as follows.

Rick stabs Shane. Shane dies. Carl appears. Shane is reanimated. Carl shoots shane. Horde hears noise. Screen pans away from Rick and Carl to show a massive horde heading towards them and the house.

Hang on. I....oh. I didn't miss the last few minutes did I? It cut away from

Shane

And I thought it was a preview for next weeks episode so I turned off.

But yes. Great episode.

I am sad that

Carl didn't kill Shane.

Well it kind of sounds like you did. Events went as follows.
Rick stabs Shane. Shane dies. Carl appears. Shane is reanimated. Carl shoots shane. Horde hears noise. Screen pans away from Rick and Carl to show a massive horde heading towards them and the house.

Don't forget Carl somehow managing, with next to no gun training, shooting past Ricks head and then hitting Shane square on the forehead.

I think the part where Glenn was trying to fix the RV was meant to be movin and sad. I think it speaks for the show that I felt nothing.

Although having said that and having said what I say every week, I want to carrying watching it as I like the premise of post-apocalyptic zombies.

Huh. Well. Interesting. Right, be right back.

Well holy fucking shit.

That is a bit annoying that I missed that. Its quick shot to weird zombie made me turn it off really quickly....if I was half a second slower. I hate me.

So where was this zombie horde when they were shooting the shit out of the barn? On a tea break?

Well they simply could have been moving across the land. It didn't particularly look like they were all instantly aroused and changing direction.

And at the start it says they move around more at night. And the barn thing was during the day.

And the barn thing was a few weeks previous as they kept Randy hostage at least a week for his leg to get better.

They would have been miles away.

I've only just started watching this... HOW HAVE I NOT WATCHED IT BEFORE?????

I knew of the show, I love Zombie films.... why did I wait so long to start watching this?

Just watched all of Season 1, loved it... found it a little funny how

...it seemed to echo Resident Evil a bit at the end in that it ended up at an underground lab with a countdown clock

:D

Gonna start on Season 2 now as soon as I can really looking forward to this.

I've only just started watching this... HOW HAVE I NOT WATCHED IT BEFORE?????

I knew of the show, I love Zombie films.... why did I wait so long to start watching this?

Just watched all of Season 1, loved it... found it a little funny how

...it seemed to echo Resident Evil a bit at the end in that it ended up at an underground lab with a countdown clock

:D

Gonna start on Season 2 now as soon as I can really looking forward to this.

Series 2 is much better. As a fan of the comic, I hated the

CDC bit. Why they felt the need to try to explain the outbreak so early on in the series, especially when they haven't even touched on it in the comic (apart from the Eugene thing) is beyond me