NEurope
Happenstance

The Walking Dead

Bonerifickly lol.

The Killing/Breaking Bad/Mad Men/The Walking Dead.

AMC > All EVER fucking EVER. They shit on every fucking one. (Even HBO).

love that teaser :)

here's the poster they'll have at Comic-Con

walking_dead_1200.jpg

They need to pick up more people to use as "chaff".

Though I have to say, it was pretty obvious who was going to die or disappear last time - they got absolutely no exposure.

God I love Andrea in this.

She always came off as so wishy-washy and whiny to me.

just seen the Comic-Con trailer and cannot wait for season two!

I think the trailer was pretty average to be honest.

That song is fantastic, though...

Originally, I was a bit peeved about the series being slightly different to the comics, but now I kind of like it.

Hopefully season two lives up to season one, I'm quite interested and that song is indeed, very good.

As long as Andrea gets her rifle, I'm good. They're currently throwing away the fact that she's a fucking hard-ass.

There definitely is that, hopefully it picks up, Andrea is badass and I love her <3.

ReZ - hopefully! That was the bit that really confused me in this season, it was slightly backwards.

I've finished book six, so I'm finally up to date too. Wheee.

Why did I just click on ReZ's spoiler...?

Idiot.

I thought it would be a joke or something.

I forget the ReZ does actually retain some knowledge...

Ah that's okay then.

I always thought that that would be the best place to go in case of a zombie outbreak.

That or the Big Brother House, obviously.

TBH, the walking dead still hasn't produced a scene as good as the opening attacks in Dead Set. What a show.

The Walking Dead - Darabont Was Fired

The cast is "scared," the crew is crushed after Darabont is canned while working to fix an episode that a director turned in with unusable footage.

When Frank Darabont appeared on a Comic-Con panel July 22 to promote The Walking Dead, he didn't realize he was a dead man walking. Neither did the cast and crew. Everyone was shocked when news broke three days later that AMC had taken the extraordinary step of firing Darabont from the network's biggest ratings hit.

In hot, sticky Atlanta, where production on the second season had been under way since June, the cast was summoned to a lunch meeting with AMC vp scripted programming Ben Davis, who confirmed that Darabont was out. The crew was briefed separately. One insider says those gathered were stunned at "the duplicity of AMC" for having used Darabont to promote the show at Comic-Con before firing him. And they were angry about the lack of explanation; they were simply told, cryptically, "This isn't working." Above all, they were disheartened. "It's a crushing blow," says the insider. "Even when you have a hit, they can still destroy you."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/walking-dead-farabont-was-fired.html

That sucks. Apparently it was down to him fighting against severe budget cuts - so season 2 will probably be less ambitious and less entertaining than we'd hoped for.

Looks like the bubble is bursting. Not really surprising, considering past articles about Mad Men and Breaking Bad. This is why we can't have nice things. :indeed:

Here's the full article, since the post on SpoilerTV just links back to their website.