NEurope
Guy

Scott Pilgrim

Yeah, I'd be like "PLEASE can I sleep with you?"

And he would be like: "Get into the line and wait for your turn".

One of the most random/funny movies I've seen in ages, that first fight was unexpected as hell I thought he was going to wake up in an ambulance and the fight would be a dream.

Just got back from seeing the movie with Goafer, thought it was pretty awesome.

Michael Cera did annoy me a bit though, just certain readings of lines felt too much like he always does in everything. Ramona also needed a lot more fleshing out for why he'd go through all this for her (apart from being damn fine that is)

Truth. Some of the lines were muttered a bit (like the aforementioned 'future with Ramona' bit) and were lost a bit on those not paying real attention. Their loss though :heh:

ok so I've started reading volume 1 and really enjoying it but then I was always going to because it is just how the film starts as well...but assuming things will change soon as they had to cut a lot for the film...

I havent read past the first book as it didnt particularly grab me and I dont really care enough to read on but from what ive heard volumes 1 and 2 are very close to the movie and its volume 3 where it starts to change.

Saw this last Sunday with Diego, and it was just utter madness!

I've only seen the movie and I'm too lazy to read the comics so I know only limited stuff about Scott Pilgrim

Anyway, loved the movie, that lesbian who was one of the seven ex's was probably the best.

"You punched my boooooooooooooob!!" :laughing:

By the end though the fighting got a little bland.

Anyway, loved the movie, that lesbian who was one of the seven ex's was probably the best.

"You punched my boooooooooooooob!!" :laughing:

What makes it funnier is that the actor played Ann in Arrested Development as Micheal Cera's girlfriend in the show.

Did anyone else notice Kim's comedy nipples?

What? Don't judge me.

Nope.