NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Experimental thread lock

UIG should definitely come back. Say we take a nice photo of ourselves....want our NE friends to see it...but oh, it doesn't fit into a theme.

We don't want this place to turn into Nazi Germany.

UIG is Nazi Germany under Arab_Freak's rule.

UIG should definitely come back. Say we take a nice photo of ourselves....want our NE friends to see it...but oh, it doesn't fit into a theme.

Why not just post it on your profile?

Why not just post it on your profile?

People only click on my profile if they really have to.

People only click on my profile if they really have to.

I know I never have ;)

I know I never have ;)

I sometimes visit the profile, only sometimes.

Do I smell a theme coming on...? ;)

Do I smell a theme coming on...? ;)

If so, don't let Rez anywhere near it. Otherwise, it will all be full of "Nien"

I really like this idea tbh, the larger threads became too much to follow. I see a big improvement already.

I have to say it's quite disorientating to come back every couple of days to the jumble of threads.

But if it works. *shrug*

A little unsure at the beginning however after the last week or two I have really grown to love the new forums. I think that one or two of the old threads could be opened again and wouldn't hurt the forum (THE SEXUALITY THREAD!!!) but aside from that nice shaking it up a bit :)

Well i started 2 threads in the Gen Chat board, which is 2 more than I had before the change. So I would consider this a success :)

Well i started 2 threads in the Gen Chat board, which is 2 more than I had before the change. So I would consider this a success :)

I'm also the same, so it's nice to have other members make some threads :D and for it to actually get noticed

I'm also the same, so it's nice to have other members make some threads :D and for it to actually get noticed

I've noticed you've become quite the little thread creator.

I have to say it's quite disorientating to come back every couple of days to the jumble of threads.

But if it works. *shrug*

You have the power to read megathreads, but not 2-3 pages of just titles?

There's only one potential problem I'll see happening with this, as it did before, and that's threads getting duped too often, with lots of 'already posted <linkhere>. Eventually it might get out of hand and we'll swing back to big threads, or a better balance.

So, how long is this actually going on for before we're told whether it stays or not?

I find myself not as engaged with this forum as much, but it looks like its working. :)

The forum is so much better like this! Been some great threads in the past week or so!

Yes, this has made the forum so much better, and activity seems to be on the way up too.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel at home in these new forums as well. :) The framework that I mentioned I missed is now being made up of a solid stable of active threads. And even when a thread or two dies, new threads pop up regularly to take their place.

So, how long is this actually going on for before we're told whether it stays or not?

I find myself not as engaged with this forum as much, but it looks like its working. :)

What do you think is the reason why you are not as engaged? The removal of How was your day?

The users that posted alot in the anime topic and other topics don't seem to post much these days.

I'd say a month, when the novelty wears off. Which it does look like it's doing now. There are more topics obviously. But everytime I check the forum [no difference in time space] many haven't been posted in since.