NEurope
MoogleViper

Pets are funnies

I love Cutestory and Jean Grey as names. Both make me lol.

You realise the cat's name is not Cutestory right? I was merely referencing Arrested Development.

The family dog was put down this morning (apparently dad knew he would have to soon but neglected to tell us...) apparently. I don't really have any good photos of her but here she is:

n536116492_534487_6009.jpg

Rosie. 13 years (and a month), which is a good age for a dog I suppose. Still, going to be weird going to my dad's now.

You know, we have/had pet threads.

0721101351.th.jpg

0721101353.th.jpg

A couple of my cat taken with my phone. The first he's just sitting there wondered why I'm making him sit there. The second I'm making him stand up to get a treat from me.

Male Wedge-head Siamese. Completely annoying, meows to complain about everything and nothing. Loves to eat fruit.

Claire's dad has built some decking, and it has covered up the hole in the garden where the washing spinning line clothes line used to be, and thus Jean Grey/Tetley's sleeping/napping hole.

So Jean Grey has been looking for alternative locations.

218180_10150562514130581_509970580_18276257_6351574_n.jpg

Yeah I love her. Can't believe anyone would abandon her.

Is that what REALLY happened or did you just steal her :p

(wouldn't blame you for it! lol)

Hahha, no her house stopped letting her in. And feeding her. And associating with her.

I realised I haven't actually posted pictures of my cats in this thread yet (well, they're my mum's cats, but I still see them as mine).

three01.jpg

Figaro

figaro01.jpg

He's 16 and is now completely deaf. He is also getting quite thin. Even so, he's quite healthy for his age (he's had a check-up and his internal organs show no signs of deterioration). He's an old man, but he's certainly a fighter.

Maximus

maximus01.jpg

maximus02.jpg

Due to Figaro's old age, he hasn't been eating as much food. Which means that there's still food left in his bowl when he's finished - which is quickly mopped up my Maximus, hence his large belly. He's still the same as he has been for years - still hates Sparkle (he hated Jasmine back when we had her, too...yet he's gotten on with all the male cats just fine). He is a bit softer now, though.

Nero

nero01e.jpg

nero02.jpg

You know how kittens are utterly cute, cuddly, soft and (at times) rather daft? Well, Nero is still exactly like that - he's just a big kitten. Always playful, has a great loud (and incredibly cute) meow, is still absolutely fascinated by torches/reflected light (i.e. from a glass watch).

Sparkle

sparkle01.jpg

sparkle02.jpg

She got an eye/ear infection and unfortunately hasn't been quite the same since. She had to have some injections which left her incredibly unbalanced for quite a while. While she has mostly recovered from it, she has definitely lost a lot of confidence in herself - there's a ledge at the top of the conservatory (where it meets the top of the garage) that she used to love, but she hasn't dared to jump up there since. She's still incredibly bossy, though - when she wants a stroke she lets you know with a demanding meow.

Indy totally Coolface'd:

217082_10150569815740341_687920340_18504868_4913076_n.jpg

He also does other things:

He smiles:

215696_10150569849180341_687920340_18505247_521384_n.jpg

He digs:

208799_10150569825950341_687920340_18505008_2273453_n.jpg

He runs after sticks:

216214_10150569822205341_687920340_18504976_2875002_n.jpg

He rarely brings them back:

207387_10150569824615341_687920340_18504995_2323786_n.jpg

poor sparkle... :( I've told you before and i'll tell you again, cube, your cats are loverlyyy :3

N-E'ers have awesome pets. Fact! :D

Don't think I've ever actually posted any pictures of my cats in here. Perhaps I should try to snap a couple of photos sometime ...

Cube does have awesome cats. I still don't have any pets, though my sister has like a tiny dwarf hamster that's kinda fun when I go round, it's very...sitty though, it doesn't do much but sit on you/sometimes run onto your head.

On an unrelated note, have a funny cat/dog video;

The funny thing is, whenever I watch this video, she does it again so I get it in stereo!

Indy does exactly the same thing with church bells and the ice cream van. He howls like a wolf. Scared the bejesus out of us the first time he did it.

Yay!

Keep him away from that feed though, or you might wake up to find a parrot one morning! :p

My cat was so upset that his gran (my ma :P) had left to go on holiday, that he's taken to sleeping in my bed all day... poor thing. I came home to find him hiding under my covers heh aww :3

Yay!

Keep him away from that feed though, or you might wake up to find a parrot one morning! :p

I've always wanted a parrot! *force feeds budgie Baby Bio*

Jesse. She's about palm-size. Banana is like a drug. She's developed a habit of flipping herself upside down... She loves baths.

jay's gonna cream himself. aren't they quite difficult little things to look after?

Jesse. She's about palm-size. Banana is like a drug. She's developed a habit of flipping herself upside down... She loves baths.

So cute! I have a little terrapin :)