NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

I have been robbed

they can only sue you if you hurt them...

Is that true though? I'm not really up on recent affairs, but wasn't it ruled that you are allowed to protect yourself using appropriate force should the situation require it?

TONIGHT THEY TRYED AGAIN!!!

this time they tryed the front door!!!

Lucky they failed! But now i even do not dare to leave the house!! afraied they come again!!

Buy a gun or a big effing samurai sword. I'd be seeking revenge if they had the nuts to come back a second time!!

Buy a gun or a big effing samurai sword. I'd be seeking revenge if they had the nuts to come back a second time!!

If those two are out of the equation, I'd arm myself with some thing heavy and swingable, like a Cricket or Baseball bat.

I feel so sorry for you dude, I hope those bastards get caught and you retrieve most if not all your valuables.

Unless they have a gun as well at which point it's not looking so useful anymore.... :-/

That really sucks man, I can't imagine how I'd react if it happened to me. ;_; Having them tyr again would seriously shake me up as well! ;_;

did you say that you had 16 wavebird controllers? why do you need that many? i wasn't listening so maybe you had a good reason. seems to me the burgler(s) had an interest in games, i suspect it is someone on this site. #1cubeplayer can you account for your whereabouts on the night in question?

if you had all the games back new, it wouldn't be the same - what with all the missing saved sates and all.

did you say that you had 16 wavebird controllers? why do you need that many? i wasn't listening so maybe you had a good reason. seems to me the burgler(s) had an interest in games, i suspect it is someone on this site. #1cubeplayer can you account for your whereabouts on the night in question?

if you had all the games back new, it wouldn't be the same - what with all the missing saved sates and all.

I run nisute.com and we orgenise game party's that is why i need so many cubes and controlers. :(

You should get a big alarm, with a big loud sound. Something that would wake up the entire neighbourhood.

Yeah i am looking for one now!! the next time they come they leave deaf!!

( and fingrer les if they think they can steal my VT again. becoase ill put razerblades on the back!) :mad:

Man! That must suck! So many good games and now they're gone! I hope the police catches those evil burglars and you get at least something back.

Have you considered it might be someone you know?

it was you, wasn't it?! man, i'd love it if we had drama like that going on with our forum members. next week : piro is arrested for gbh :hehe:

I feel your pain in summer i was robbed of all my consoles and they fucked up my marge's (mothers) room i was vex i have no cube :( and i aint gonna buy no cube but hey karma is a mad thing what goes around comes right back around so dont worry about it and be thankful your still breathing ... things could always be worst they are just material things not something like life which cant be replaced.

I feel your pain in summer i was robbed of all my consoles and they fucked up my marge's (mothers) room i was vex i have no cube :( and i aint gonna buy no cube but hey karma is a mad thing what goes around comes right back around so dont worry about it and be thankful your still breathing ... things could always be worst they are just material things not something like life which cant be replaced.

did you get it all back from your insurance? please say yes... please say yes!!! :(

This is one of the worst things that can happen...ever!! I dunno what I'd do if that kinda thing happened to me. If i ever found sum1 in my house, I'd kill them, or at least give it my best shot. (obviously I mean a robber or murdereer or something) I'd dispose of the body and run away to another country :wink:

Ok solution:

Leave your front door open, not ajar but off the latch & everything, make sure all the lights are off and have yourself a flask of coffee.

Put pins uner the windows on the inside of every downstairs window, also try oil etc, slippery things.

Now gets yourself a weapon, no knives or guns because then you're just gonna get jailed up. A bast of some sort, easy to swing, baseball would proably work best, make sure its wooden one of those foam ones isnt gonna do any good.

Next your gonna need something to keep them, so get a rope or something along those lines.

Now get a flask of scoldingly boiling hot water that's been in the kettle and immediatly pured into a flask get as many as possible. Now hide somehwere with an mp3 so you don't get bored.

Wait for them to enter and pull out one or two of your colding hot flasks (if you attach them to a belt you have instant access) lob scolding water in their faces and bash them with the bat. knock them out and tie them up with a rope. Call the cops and wait, there, you've got your stuff back and you get payback on those sons of bitches

(seriously give it a go, might be fun)

EDIT: Also consider the thought of it eing someone you know or someone that knows you own all this stuff. Think about it, they just happen to break into your place which is crammed with cool stuff, someone that broke in msut have known.

Ok solution:

Leave your front door open, not ajar but off the latch & everything, make sure all the lights are off and have yourself a flask of coffee.

Put pins uner the windows on the inside of every downstairs window, also try oil etc, slippery things.

Now gets yourself a weapon, no knives or guns because then you're just gonna get jailed up. A bast of some sort, easy to swing, baseball would proably work best, make sure its wooden one of those foam ones isnt gonna do any good.

Next your gonna need something to keep them, so get a rope or something along those lines.

Now get a flask of scoldingly boiling hot water that's been in the kettle and immediatly pured into a flask get as many as possible. Now hide somehwere with an mp3 so you don't get bored.

Wait for them to enter and pull out one or two of your colding hot flasks (if you attach them to a belt you have instant access) lob scolding water in their faces and bash them with the bat. knock them out and tie them up with a rope. Call the cops and wait, there, you've got your stuff back and you get payback on those sons of bitches.

And then hope for the love of God it was actually the burglar and not your mum!

----

I hope you get all your stuff back, have you contacted your insurance company?

Ok solution:

Wait for them to enter and pull out one or two of your colding hot flasks (if you attach them to a belt you have instant access) lob scolding water in their faces and bash them with the bat. knock them out and tie them up with a rope. Call the cops and wait, there, you've got your stuff back and you get payback on those sons of bitches

(seriously give it a go, might be fun)

EDIT: Also consider the thought of it eing someone you know or someone that knows you own all this stuff. Think about it, they just happen to break into your place which is crammed with cool stuff, someone that broke in msut have known.

This is beginning to sound a bit like Home Alone. Try marbles on the floor and tar and feathers as well :grin:

Man, that suks big time. I feel sorry 4 ya. I had a couple of burglars round mine before, nicked the stuff in the shed only though. We fitted an alarm on the shed, and they ain't cum back since.

Hope ya get ya stuff back, that is a lot they took though!

Yeah...My Dad's had some of his stuff out his Van nicked, but we got most of it back cos they were caught or something i think. Since then we've had an alarm installed n that

Shit man, does your insurance cover it all? Once is bad but them to come back they are just taking the piss. Do you like live in some kind of really rough area or something?

Tell us if the police catch them, and if you get any of your stuff back.

Oh, and you are gonna have a loads difficulty replacing the premium xbox360 and restoring your save data. Good luck dude. I feel sorry for you.

why no burglar alarm :S

my mate had a motorbike nicked off him while he stayed down mates house....he woke up and found it gone. He didnt have third party insurance so couldnt claim grrr dam lowlifes

hope you get ur stuff bak (well some they are bound to sell in boot sales/ebay etc) the dna will get them without a doubt

TONIGHT THEY TRYED AGAIN!!!

this time they tryed the front door!!!

Lucky they failed! But now i even do not dare to leave the house!! afraied they come again!!

yeah, they do tend to come back. reason is simple. they know what you had, they may have seen what they left, they know your layout, they know when you are out, they know that you are more likely to buy replacements with the insurance money before you upgrade your security!

so, check your insurance. that is very different between countries and policies. but always make sure you know what the individual item value is, and the max for item type collectively. then make sure you have window locks, door locks and alarms. and there are even little devices that are cheap and will ring preset numbers if tripped.

good luck.

Whaaa O my god thanks for all the nice words and advice!! i realy apreciate it!! (ps Tim and Cheril were shoked to when i tolt them last monday) I still have no word of my insurance :( But as soon as i have any news ill tell it right here!

O and if any one wants to sell a game (for not to mush money)that i lost in the list please tell me here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I kan use any kind of help!

O and did i tell: YOU GUY'S ARE GREAT!!!