NEurope
MATtheHAT

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

You can stun anyone targeting you, but an assassination trumps a stun so unless you react much faster than your opponent, it will be intercepted.

If you daze a pursuer with a smoke bomb, you can easily stun them for some easy points. If you manage a stun on Wanted, their target will change.

Can someone explain stuns to me though? I'm confused by when I can and can't use it.

They're a bit hit and miss, to be honest. If you pull one off from behind your pursuer you should be golden, but when tackling an enemy from the front you're taking a bit of a gamble.

I've used a Smoke Bomb, gone for a stun from the front and still ended up getting stabbed. Presumably this is simply lag coming into play — as Shorty says, an assassination takes priority — but whatever the case I'd advise never attempting a stun face-to-face as you simply can't rely on it.

You can also use charge to stun pursuers since at higher levels people get wise that you're just going to drop a smokebomb as soon as they get close. It does have a longer cooldown time though.

Once you unlock poison use it lots, that'll unlock slow acting poison (more points awarded). Also equip score x 2 and the overall cooldowns perk when you unlock them.

Poison = mad scoreage. Normally you get the poison bonus, variety, hidden etc etc all at once.

Yeah I played a guy with poison recently and he got me 2-3 times with 1000 +

the scoring is weird. I wish it told me how other players got what they did because some of the ones I've seen make no sense at all.

You can look at a list of all the bonuses. Most likely if people are getting over 1000 that's including poison, killstreak rewards or deathstreak bonuses, greater variety and kills from hidden positions (eg crowd/bench/hay)

Completed this the other day. Enjoyed it a lot and they really seemed to have tried to keep some variety going so it wasn't doing the same thing over and over (like AC1).

Also the overall story is still very interesting, espically due to the 'ending'.

Multiplayer is quite interesting and 'different' but i don't think i will be getting into it much, maybe the odd game here and there. I managed to get a 750 point kill which i was quite proud off! ha.

The multiplayer gets better the more things you unlock! :) Have you had a go on Manhunt yet? That's the one where you spend one round trying to blend in with the NPCs, being hunted, then swap.

The multiplayer gets better the more things you unlock! :) Have you had a go on Manhunt yet? That's the one where you spend one round trying to blend in with the NPCs, being hunted, then swap.

Ah right, no i think i have only really played Wanted (i think that is what it was called!).

I might give it another go then! The last thing i unlocked was the smoke bomb.

I started playing online again yesterday and having a lot of fun with it. Especially when I'm in the lead with over 1000 points above number two, morphing is a very useful ability then. Not as much fun when I spend 2-3 minutes running after the same player only to be killed/he gets killed right before my eyes. Went from 500 points in one match to 4700 in the nekst once :p

Any PS3 owner wants to join me today? Can't play on PS3 and stay on Internet on my laptop at the same time so I'll be back later to check. My nickname is Tahles.

No one?

Online can be a lot of fun to downright frustrating sometimes, depeding on how many lv 50s are online. Got two of them who took turns on stunning me, probably stunned me 6-7 times before a team mate interrupted them. Much more difficult to kill when they charge you as soon you come close. After a while I took it as a sign to come back tomorrow and hope the field is more my level.

No one?

Online can be a lot of fun to downright frustrating sometimes, depeding on how many lv 50s are online. Got two of them who took turns on stunning me, probably stunned me 6-7 times before a team mate interrupted them. Much more difficult to kill when they charge you as soon you come close. After a while I took it as a sign to come back tomorrow and hope the field is more my level.

You can press a button to respawn when stunned.

No, something pops up, Y on 360 IIRC so I imagine triangle. It's only on certain modes, like wanted (where I assume that was happening, otherwise they would've just killed you/you would've lost your target).

I think it's called manhunt in English, it's where teams switch on killing and hiding. Anyway I'll keep it mind for today.