NEurope
Ashley

Take us N-Ewhere!

Tapatalk for android is pretty good actually. I never really liked the iPhone scheme as I felt it was a bit basic...but this is just right.

Runs quicker than in chrome, clicking things is easier/smoother since they're not hotlinks (rather built in buttons). Some nice features like automatically going to the last read post in a topic and various notification things.

Overall a thumbs up from me. :)

Yeah i think i prefer it to Chrome when on my phone, at least for just quickly checking/thanking posts and firing off quick replies. Not sure yet if it's worth £1.99, as i only use one forum, but i suppose it's not too bad.

That's a bespoke built (or considerably bespoke-ly customised) theme, that would take a lot of time.

I could build a pretty nice one from scratch, but I just don't have space in my life for it right now. If any other web developer wants to give it ago, rewards can be offered!

Something completely free and intangible like a flashing username.

That's a bespoke built (or considerably bespoke-ly customised) theme, that would take a lot of time.

I could build a pretty nice one from scratch, but I just don't have space in my life for it right now. If any other web developer wants to give it ago, rewards can be offered!

Something completely free and intangible like a flashing username.

Don't we have a mobile theme already?

Thought I saw another site with the same mobile version, can't remember who now though.

BTW, is it possible to turn off the tapatalk advertising for first time visitors?

Probably not, even if we checked for a cookie that would mean it would pop up on the second page they visit. But I browse a lot of forums, see this popup and and instinctively hit no, I don't think people will mind. If you hit no, you end up on the forum anyway, rather than going back.

You thinking we're going to up our bounce rate a little?

A request that's probably not going to be too possible, but is there any way for thanking functionality(ability to, and showing of thankers) to be added to the mobile schemes? I don't know about the others, but I'm currently on 'Mobile Phones'.

Yeah actually I would recommend tapatalk over the mobile scheme, which was designed about 7 years ago.

Or at least feels/looks like it.

You can thank on the iPhone scheme, which I have used on my HTC Desire and Galaxy S3. The only annoying thing is that if you reply to a topic using the quick reply box, it doesn't post your signature.

Ah, so I can. Unfortunately Tapatalk isn't too applicable here, I run on the mobile scheme to hide my n-europing at work. The iPhone sceheme seems a bit more obvious but I'll try it or just go without thanking, as it seems my IE gets confused and won't let me open any topics unless they've got more than one page. Nevermind!