NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ninty 182

A lot of People don't want a 360!

http://www.gamesradar.com/features/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=38227&subsectionid=2519

Found a link to this on MSN. I voted and the reults surprised me as 48% out of 9775 people said they didn't want a 360.

I myself am interested in the 360 (not enough money to buy one) and thought that this was a pretty hefty percentage of people who didn't want one considering it's christmas time and it was meant to be the console to get this christmas.

I'm considering getting one in the far future, I want to experience Xbox Live. But currently I have no funds, or real interest in buying one.

ill get one for that sexy beast called ninja gaiden, and so i can play halo 3 on xbl with bowser and the gang, we make a good group

A lot of GamesRadar-reading probably-biased net-nerds who answered a silly poll don't want a 360.

I preordered mine back in Aug, didn't get one. Cancelled my preorder and i'm gunna get one in April for my birthday.

Sony and Nintendo fan-boys voting against it maybe? Is there a limit on how many times you can vote?

Considering it Sold Out everywhere before launch really (in preorders) and alot of people were either upset/annoyed they didn't get one or just waiting for the hype to settle or wait for a bigger selection of games before purchasing, i think this poll is aload of rubbish to be honest!

:)

i dont think theres a limit to how much you can vote. i would like one, but i dont have the money for both the £200 odd for it and then £50 or something for the games, i would love to experience Live but then thats more money.

just wish i had money

A lot of GamesRadar-reading probably-biased net-nerds who answered a silly poll don't want a 360.

Microsoft should just quit now.

trust me, when you boot up the 360 and play pgr3

you will want one, people are only saying this because they didnt pre-order early enough.

owned

I'll buy one when its readily available in the shops and it becomes far less of a sellers market. Probably end March/early April.

Im probably going to aim for an April-ish buy.

Also, its fucking lies. I saw chavs in Gamestation going "aw man, that's sick maaaaaate" towards the 360. Looks like they'll be ditching their PS2 and GTA series for some XBOX luvvin'.

I'll buy one when its readily available in the shops and it becomes far less of a sellers market. Probably end March/early April.

That's when I'm going for one too if I can afford it, or maybe I'll just wait until Halo 3....

iv noticed a lot of ppl who pre-ordered have turned nasty about the 360, claiming they never wanted one anyway etc. Then when i say "Yer i got one its pretty gud", they turn into its shit and isnt worth the money.

Jealousy's a bitch.

the hefty £50 a game in most stores is a big turn off as well as the price for the actual console.

I myself am gunna wait a year or two then get pre-owned games like i did with the xbox.

I wanted one until I played it - it's too much like a PC for my liking, not a hugely powerful one either.

Someone's gonna come along and say:

People on nintendo.co.uk said that they didnt want an Xbox360! can you believe it OMGROFLTEH1337HAXXOR!

I wanted one until I played it - it's too much like a PC for my liking, not a hugely powerful one either.

I was disapointed by the very sharp rougth edges on cod, it looks much smoother on a pc.

Sign in to follow this