NEurope
Ashley

Your Unlikely Likes

Wait, what? Tasting someone's sweat? Are you secretly licking my armpits while I'm asleep? Or are you secretly licking other girls' armpits while I'm away? D:

No armpits, ewww... =(

Wait, what? Tasting someone's sweat? Are you secretly licking my armpits while I'm asleep? Or are you secretly licking other girls' armpits while I'm away? D:

Well, how can I put this?

Ok, you know when you get sweaty during sex? I like that. Its hot.

I like it when it's finally hot enough to wear clothes that don't cover every last inch of skin. It's nice to be able to feel the texture of things against your skin.

Also, changing your 15 tog winter duvet for a 4.5 tog summer one.

I like it when it's finally hot enough to wear clothes that don't cover every last inch of skin. It's nice to be able to feel the texture of things against your skin.

Sleeping with two duvets and a blanket. Even in the middle of summer.

Yes, that means now.

I still don't understand how you do that. I kind of like the comfort of being trapped in bed, but not in summer.

As much as I loathe when people at work leave their table in a fucking mess and I curse them in my head there is some kind of odd satisfaction from getting it completely clean again.

Fleenuh; Ew. Seriously. Take it away. WTF I don't want to know that you guys even have sex, let alone that it's sweaty and licky.

Sleeping with two duvets and a blanket. Even in the middle of summer.

Yes, that means now.

I only have single blanket, but still, the more weight the better, fuck the heat though. ugh.

Fleenuh; Ew. Seriously. Take it away. WTF I don't want to know that you guys even have sex, let alone that it's sweaty and licky.

Pff if other people can talk about their sex life or tell their masturbation stories, then we should be allowed to say stuff like that too. Though I don't think Jim was even talking about us, just in general. Yes.

(I've actually never had him lick off my sweat, which is why I asked him about it!).

Just in general when he has sex he likes to lick, and in general when you have sex you get sweaty.

You're not slightly phased by this amount of personal information that is simply ping-ponged over teh internet?

And yes! I would say that this is a different instance to those which you title -- those are in threads where I can be primed before I encounter such sordid tentacles of love, while here I feel like I have stumbled into a fairly private matter. Maybe I should stop the shrewdness and start saying oh god, yes, PLEASE tell me about all the naked sex you have, and your oversized thighs and his strangely weedy arms, or teh way he holds me as if I'm a fruit basked, or how I kiss her with far too much tongue, and how I actually don't like sex but I like looking at pictures of small penises because it makes me feel bigger, and how small c-- Too far. Sorry.

Point; I don't really care what you say, or where you say it, I just thought I had read some 'tension' between the two of you in some posts a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd stir it up, because, even though I met Jim twice -- and went to his house!! -- I feel like we are still very anonymous and I can get away with being a cockface. And I'm in the mood to be as such. QUICK POST IT BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND JAYSEVEN!!

Maybe I'm just a bit adverse to sweat? Maybe I've just not been laid in a long time?

Just in general when he has sex he likes to lick, and in general when you have sex you get sweaty.

You're not slightly phased by this amount of personal information that is simply ping-ponged over teh internet?

And yes! I would say that this is a different instance to those which you title -- those are in threads where I can be primed before I encounter such sordid tentacles of love, while here I feel like I have stumbled into a fairly private matter. Maybe I should stop the shrewdness and start saying oh god, yes, PLEASE tell me about all the naked sex you have, and your oversized thighs and his strangely weedy arms, or teh way he holds me as if I'm a fruit basked, or how I kiss her with far too much tongue, and how I actually don't like sex but I like looking at pictures of small penises because it makes me feel bigger, and how small c-- Too far. Sorry.

Point; I don't really care what you say, or where you say it, I just thought I had read some 'tension' between the two of you in some posts a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd stir it up, because, even though I met Jim twice -- and went to his house!! -- I feel like we are still very anonymous and I can get away with being a cockface. And I'm in the mood to be as such. QUICK POST IT BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND JAYSEVEN!!

Maybe I'm just a bit adverse to sweat? Maybe I've just not been laid in a long time?

Don't people in general get sweaty during sex?

As for the licking, like I said he doesn't lick off my sweat. It started as a weird thing between Oxigen_Waste and Jim and them both liking sweat or whatever, and me asking about it. I don't like sweat. Sweat smells.

No private stuff being told here. Apart from "omg we have sex!", which I assumed was already known anyway. =P

I guess it's the whole you-discovering-flink's-fetishes in front of teh world that is so peculiar to me. I mean, you are both People To Be Jealous Of, so it's not out of some bust of negative energy that I say this -- I just find it odd. I just picture the next time the pair of you meet up to be an overcurrent of pleasantries, with a slowly growing notion of ".. is he going to lick me tonight? Should I let him? Should I urge him to do so? Should I go for a jog before we meet?" staccato of thoughts.

And I wonder what stuff is considered private. Like, we know you can't/don't orgasm, and that flink likes sweat, yet you say that no secrets have been given away. It's mad! This interactive soap-opera of a forum is fantastic!

I'm in an overthinking mood. I am sorry.

Haha not sure it's a fetish though? If he really does like to lick people's sweat off, I'm sure he would've done it already with me. =P

As for the orgasm stuff, that was posted on here ages ago (by me). So meh, don't consider that a "secret" on here anymore. Still is in real life though. But yeah anything other than that is still private. Like we don't go telling on here when we have sex and what we do and all that (though I doubt it's any/much different from other people's sex life).

Let me clarify about the sweat... I don't get off on licking someone after they've been running about or whatever... it's just that when you're actually having sex with someone, you do start to get sweaty, and when you kiss her shoulders or neck or whatever the fuck you want, there's just this great salty taste that lingers over their entire being. I don't like it when it's stale smelly sweat. I like that fresh sweat, and I think Jim's in the same bag, right?

Let me clarify about the sweat... I don't get off on licking someone after they've been running about or whatever... it's just that when you're actually having sex with someone, you do start to get sweaty, and when you kiss her shoulders or neck or whatever the fuck you want, there's just this great salty taste that lingers over their entire being. I don't like it when it's stale smelly sweat. I like that fresh sweat, and I think Jim's in the same bag, right?

Don't worry, I thought it was clear enough. I was just joking with my armpit/legpit comments. =P

Haha, dude, we've been together for almost two years. I think it's a given we're going to be having sex by now. :heh:

Heh, I still don't get the tension bit you mean. Maybe like a post here or there, but I don't think there's any obvious tension as such.

Yes, you need sweaty sex. Hard. Up the arse.

I guess it's the whole you-discovering-flink's-fetishes in front of teh world that is so peculiar to me. I mean, you are both People To Be Jealous Of, so it's not out of some bust of negative energy that I say this -- I just find it odd. I just picture the next time the pair of you meet up to be an overcurrent of pleasantries, with a slowly growing notion of ".. is he going to lick me tonight? Should I let him? Should I urge him to do so? Should I go for a jog before we meet?" staccato of thoughts.

And I wonder what stuff is considered private. Like, we know you can't/don't orgasm, and that flink likes sweat, yet you say that no secrets have been given away. It's mad! This interactive soap-opera of a forum is fantastic!

I'm in an overthinking mood. I am sorry.

I don't think we're people to be jealous of. She lives in Belgium and I currently live in Wales. Wales! Nothing to be jealous of, neither is the long distance nature of our relationship. Also, it's not really a fetish. Its pretty much like OxyWaste described. Intimate sweat is different to say, been going for a jog and now your feet smell of wotsits sweat. Its the intimate sweat that I like, but then deep down I think everyone likes that? Its the satisfying kind. I made you sweat, this rocks, kinda thing.

I think you are overthinking it a bit, Seven. Relax! It's not like we've posted Forum Erotica complete with pictures of each other dressed in clothes normally associated with the opposite sex and with all of our available holes covered in smooth Peanut Butter (sunpat, mmm).

Don't worry, I thought it was clear enough. I was just joking with my armpit/legpit comments. =P

Haha, I knew you were. I laughed when you said legpit.

I only have single blanket, but still, the more weight the better, fuck the heat though. ugh.

I'm not really phased by the heat. My body regulates its temperature pretty well. I have the window open which helps.

I'm not really phased by the heat. My body regulates its temperature pretty well. I have the window open which helps.

I open my window too....it's about 90 degrees Fahrenheit here though, including most nights.

My body doesnt regulate heat very well at all (common thing with aggressive psoriasis)

This time of year i'd suffocate with any covers >_<

But then in the winter i'd need loads of covers!