NEurope
Ashley

Your Unlikely Likes

I think this is better in winter but when you go to sleep and then randomly wake up in the middle in the night because you need a piss. The feeling when you finish going to the bathroom and jump into bed again is just...MAGICAL!

I also love when I find those eggs in the big haribo packets :)

When you buy something new, I love that new feeling of clothes, no matter how hard I try they are never the same after they've been washed :(

I'd buy a new tshirt everyday if I could afford too!

When you buy something new, I love that new feeling of clothes, no matter how hard I try they are never the same after they've been washed :(

Jordan does that, i think its because she;s rich as well.

Ripping the plastic wrapping off a game/DVD case. It's such a good feeling. So much that I asked for a new copy in GameStation when they pulled the wrapping off before stuffing it in a carrier bag.

Ripping the plastic wrapping off a game/DVD case. It's such a good feeling. So much that I asked for a new copy in GameStation when they pulled the wrapping off before stuffing it in a carrier bag.

This reminds me: Opening a new book for the first time. I love the smell, the lean pages, everything.

Also, the smell of new trading cards (Magic, Pokémon, etc.). I haven't felt that in a long, long time.

Since we're on about smells, freshly baked....anything. Brownies Cakes Pies Bread, it's all good.

I love getting out of a steamy bathroom into the cold hallway in the winter, it's similar to getting into a cold bed but wetter.

Taking your socks off when they've been chafing your ankles.

Lifting your arms after lifting heavy weights and the feeling like they're floating.

Being out in rain, but still warm, early in the morning when the world's empty.

When I improvise something especially lazy and it works out, like throwing a cushion at a door to close it, or I once used a Bokken which was under our sofa to turn the power off on the Xbox when it crashed. Throwing rubbish accross the room and it landing in the bin is also awesome, but less unlikely.

Reading until really, really late when my eyes can't stay open and I realise I've not taken in the last 3 pages.

Being in a really powerful and hot shower doing nothing but standing there.

Singing loudly when on my own in my car, hoping nobody's checking their rear-view mirror too carefully.

Drinking Apple Juice straight out of the carton, not refrigerated.

Are you a virgin or something?

What...

why did you feel the need to ask that, based off what I said?

I suppose because sex is the exception to the rule "everything good is bad for you".

Cold showers in the summer. I've been coming home and having a cold shower after work most days and it is soooooo refreshing.

Cold shower in the summer beats a hot shower in the winter hands down.

• Smeling the manual of a new game
  • Deep thinking/day dreaming
  • Bumping into family members and them giving you some pocket money
  • Being in a good mood and chilling out in the Sun

Creeping around the house once empty with my hands shaped like a gun, pretending to be a spy.

Gracefully diving stomach-first onto my parents' double bed and ending up belly-flopping the mattress.

Edited by D_prOdigy

Walking round the house naked when the parents are away.

KatwoudeWindmill.jpg

looooooooool

This + intimacy = my top moments ever. Just lying in bed listening to that heavy rain with someone you love... it's absolutely perfect. Especially when it's really cold.

Pffft, you don't love anything.

Walking round the house naked when the parents are away.

I've never really got this one. Do you find clothes so restrictive that you feel the need to hang loose*?

Personally I prefer the feel of clothes.

*Sorry, couldn't resist.

Great thread.

. Going for a run at night when no one is about, with my iPod for company.

I love doing this!

Also:

-Taking a nice dump

I suppose because sex is the exception to the rule "everything good is bad for you".

It has some seriously bad side effects:

baby.jpg

Sometimes, when they are bad side effects.

Whaaaaaaat Shorty you deleted your post so mine automerged. Curse you!

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

Licking stamps or envelopes. The taste is oddly disgusting yet intriguing at the same time.

Getting two Cadbury's Buttons and putting them flat side to flat side and then eating them. It makes the bag go quicker, but the texture is simply divine.

Getting two Cadbury's Buttons and putting them flat side to flat side and then eating them. It makes the bag go quicker, but the texture is simply divine.

Speaking of that, getting two buttons/jelly babies/jelly beans/whatever that are stuck in a bag. There's no reason why it's nicer, but it's still exciting.