NEurope
Ashley

Your Unlikely Likes

I love it when its uber cold outside and you get to snuggle up in a warm coat and scarf :D

On the flipside, I love just lying in the sun with a cold beer by the side of you.

...Okay, a cold Vimto, I was just trying to sound slightly manly.

I open my window too....it's about 90 degrees Fahrenheit here though, including most nights.

Yeah, at about 30C I start to reconsider.

Maybe. :heh:

I have no idea why I like this but I love it when there's a bit of wind and I open my windows and feel the breeze while I'm asleep, no matter if it's summer or winter. I just find it soothing and relaxing.

Yeah, at about 30C I start to reconsider.

Maybe. :heh:

Well, I do reconsider.

On the same note, sleeping completely nude with just a single sheet covering you is also nice. Every little bit of naked ness helps keep the heat down.

Yes, you need sweaty sex. Hard. Up the arse.

Haha, I knew you were. I laughed when you said legpit.

:bowdown: x 2

Well, I do reconsider.

On the same note, sleeping completely nude with just a single sheet covering you is also nice. Every little bit of naked ness helps keep the heat down.

True, one sheet does plenty.

JuanSheet.jpg

I can't sleep naked personally, I need to have at least one bit of stable cloth to my chisled body.

True, one sheet does plenty.

JuanSheet.jpg

I can't sleep naked personally, I need to have at least one bit of stable cloth to my chisled body.

Same, I need to have at least a blanket on top of me, otherwise I start feeling all itchy (like insects are crawling all over me or something).

Holding the cat up toward the sky and shouting "Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama!"

I'm sure he enjoys it too.

Scab-picking was something I was going to mention earlier, but figured it was a universal thing.

Finding fluff in my belly button!

Also, and I think I'm alone in this; wriggling a finger in my ear. I'm pretty sure God put a clitoris in there.

Epic fucking numb of 3 years, but. I just screenshotted this quote to show someone that always has itchy ears. Its basically spot on. Also searching clitoris turns up unsurprisingly few results. So...thank you J7 thank you.

I like this thread. Most of the stuff I appreciate has already been mentioned though. I love the sound of rain in the morning, if I don’t have to get out. The sound of birds. Seeing animals, especially animals I don’t normally see / pay attention to. Since I’ve been doing a paper route for some time since I was unable to get a proper job, I’m seeing all kind of animals in the morning. Hedgehogs, all kinds of insects, even foxes (they shouldn’t even show up here).

I don’t think it’s mentioned, but completely obvious: the smell of fresh bread. I also love the smell of.. burned wood (I guess?) in winter. I think it’s coming from fire places in some homes. Or the smell of Barbecue in summer, even if it isn’t ours. I guess I love the smell of burning!

On the subject of burning, I actually love eating slightly burned things (not when it’s black obviously, just brown). This mainly applies to toast en rice.

Ehm the cold coke is already mentioned, but I love that as well. When it’s absolutely hot, and when I grab the coke out of the freezer (I put the coke in the freezer if it’s not cold yet, because it’s obviously faster than using the fridge, but also because the fridge simply isn’t cold enough for me). But I don't just love it over my tongue, I love the feeling of the cold coke streaming through my body, until it reaches my stomach.

I’ll think of more.

Edit:

The feeling of getting an haircut, even though I only do this once a year.

Edited by Sméagol

I like this thread. Most of the stuff I appreciate has already been mentioned though. I love the sound of rain in the morning, if I don’t have to get out. The sound of birds. Seeing animals, especially animals I don’t normally see / pay attention to. Since I’ve been doing a paper route for some time since I was unable to get a proper job, I’m seeing all kind of animals in the morning. Hedgehogs, all kinds of insects, even foxes (they shouldn’t even show up here).

I don’t think it’s mentioned, but completely obvious: the smell of fresh bread. I also love the smell of.. burned wood (I guess?) in winter. I think it’s coming from fire places in some homes. Or the smell of Barbecue in summer, even if it isn’t ours. I guess I love the smell of burning!

On the subject of burning, I actually love eating slightly burned things (not when it’s black obviously, just brown). This mainly applies to toast en rice.

Ehm the cold coke is already mentioned, but I love that as well. When it’s absolutely hot, and when I grab the coke out of the freezer (I put the coke in the freezer if it’s not cold yet, because it’s obviously faster than using the fridge, but also because the fridge simply isn’t cold enough for me). But I don't just love it over my tongue, I love the feeling of the cold coke streaming through my body, until it reaches my stomach.

I’ll think of more.

Edit:

The feeling of getting an haircut, even though I only do this once a year.

Oh man, the first time you wash your hair after having it cut and its just so much easier and faster. I can imagine it's what snakes feel like when they shed their old skin. Fuck man, I gotta get a haircut this week.

And weirdly enough the post at the top of the page is the complete opposite now. Can't stop me drinking dat beer.

This + intimacy = my top moments ever. Just lying in bed listening to that heavy rain with someone you love... it's absolutely perfect. Especially when it's really cold.

ya this. Even when it's a mate it's pretty cool.