NEurope
jayseven

A Day In The Life Of HWYD

Cmaaan, you can do better than that. :heh:

To be fair, it's not easy to do a parody of one of those epic and long posts you do.

I'm almost embarrassed to say I don't know who Dwarf is trying to be...

Hint, anyone?

Well, he's not from the UK ... ;)

I must say that it is scaringly accurate. Well done, dwarf, well done! :D

Yes. Generic Music Artist's second album cover was just so "..."

--

Listened to Ibadi today.

kemikciii.jpg

Is just so

ophelaimillais.jpg

My wings are melting, on a tin-ricket-roof beginning, from a lock to the sea, and I weed myself a little is the epiphany essential wept.

jonst you have to thank my post. Have to. I don't really know which one either of us are. We're being exceedingly stereotypical. Will try again.

I love the use of Ophelia, but then I prefer the ones where it could actually be the person in question typing. Would have been better without the Generic Music Artist bit, and if the pretentious bit actually made (grammatical) sense. :heh:

I only used Generic Artist because Paj (JonSt) did. I thought the pretentious bit was supposed to be some sort of abstract lyric! I think what we both did was too obv./overdone.

Dan's promised me to do another one of these. I think there's plenty left it can just be tricky to do it without sounding offensive to the persons involved!

Just to re-iterate I've not intended any mean-ness (I think everyone's got that so far, though).

SCARLET_FRONT_MAGAZINE.jpg

* <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

* <rss version="2.0">

* </rss>

You must be ahead of your time.

Maybe you're ageing backwards!

Like courtney cox.

Except you're getting older.

Today I accidentally became the best person at computer game designy-type stuff that ever existed in the North of England.

My tutor kneeled before me.

he drew a paintbrush on a piece of paper and gave it to me, and apologised.

Then I forgot to eat all day because my home-help the doctors send me girlfriend is still away.

I miss my maid.

Will you be my friend?

You're a better me than me.

We need to hook up.

On my break from work where I'm surrounded by lower class locals that insist on talking about the banalities of their mundane lives when I get a call from my father. Bastard. It's like he never grew up and now I'm his father figure or something (reminds me of the raping father storyline in VM). He tells me that my brother has been locked up again. Not bush, or dickie, the nameless one. Then he asks how my mother is. Bastard.

When did my life become a soap again?

Just a year ago I was in Japan. Where does time go and why are all my friends settling down like old couples?

Must phone Jodie. We keep missing each other.

Surely it's cheating when you just take things from their twitter :heh:

Totally listening to some Metallica. Man, is my taste in music so much better than yours. Like seriously wtf are people listening to in that music thread, POP MUSIC?!

Spent most of today stoned/drugged/playing guitar/telling you why my music taste is better than you.

Oh. And playing Street Fighter.

I was entertaining the idea that Goron has actually just made the most ingenious, hilarious post ever by doing a piss-take, but the quality is just too amazing for that to be true.

You succeeded in making me laugh anyway, if that can be flipped as a plus point. Cheers!

The only problem is my dad never phones me. That's the problem :heh:

(and there wasn't really a raping father storyline in VM, although there was statutory rape)

Just to re-iterate I've not intended any mean-ness (I think everyone's got that so far, though).

I think it was quite mean when you implied I had a job. :(

Were the victims statutory rights affected?

You know sometimes your 'comedy' comes off as ignorance that makes me pity your LEA.

You know sometimes your 'comedy' comes off as ignorance that makes me pity your LEA.

Who's Lea?

Also massive amazing at Dwarf. I thought it was actually Dyson at first, but shit my pants and it all became clear at the picture. Too amazing.

Ah yes? I forgot I was obsessive over Molly/N-E girls :heh:

Edited by Dyson

Lol Danny, don't let this douches keep you down, I'm sure they're just joking around.

Lol Danny, don't let this douches keep you down, I'm sure they're just joking around.

Haha, don't worry! :p I know it's just friendly humour. :) Besides, the "portrayal" of me is pretty spot on, anyway. :p It helps you get a bit of perspective on yourself. :)

11_black-background.jpg

Saw this picture at Uni earlier and it literally stunned on so many levels, I just love the way it looks like black but it's actually so much more.

We all love him.

They're just messing around.

Well...

Haha of course we do.

Sometimes anyway.

Just kidding!

But not really

I want to kill him

[Jesting/]

or am I?...

yes.

Heh, thanks for the caring, people, but I'm fairly certain that's just how the tone is on here. It may sound harsh, but it's all in good spirit. :)

I think.

I hope ...

Help ...?