NEurope
jayseven

A Day In The Life Of HWYD

I was surprised at the amount of answers here.

I have always felt that the HWYD was 90% the same post and the last 10% is someone saying something scandalous every now and then.

I guess there are endless methods of saying the same thing.

Haha, spot on for me Jayseven. :grin: (apart from workboo)

This thread has made me lim. (tried to to type lol then. :p)

Haha, spot on for me Jayseven. :grin: (apart from workboo)

This thread has made me lim. (tried to to type lol then. :p)

lim? Laugh in myself?

Oh I get it.

-----

My name's Flinky and I love Ine and I landed a job at a school :)

Football! QUALITY player!

Cmaaan, you can do better than that. :heh:

Dan's one of Jay was brilliant. They've all been good actually. I knew the first one was about Coolness after the first line. :D

Totally listening to some Metallica. Man, is my taste in music so much better than yours. Like seriously wtf are people listening to in that music thread, POP MUSIC?!

Spent most of today stoned/drugged/playing guitar/telling you why my music taste is better than you.

Oh. And playing Street Fighter.

Today I am going to Play Pokemon on my new Nintendo 3DS after I asked my Mum to Preorder the new Nintendo Console from Game I cannot wait it is so cool and do you have Pokemon?

Had a difficult few days, it's been my exam period and I'm slightly depressed. While it can be hard to manage it I know all you guys on Knee will help me through it :heh:

Also, well done to member x. THAT'S AWESOME. If only I didn't fail at life, this is something I should really be doing. :) Some troubles have re-entered my mind though -.- I've been reflecting on my girlfriend and how she broke my heart, the last things she said to me hit me deeply and I just feel lost and confused again. Longing for something new, but there's just this constant thought about what could have been. Heartbroken doesn't even describe it, just when our emotions appeared to be mutual... How am I going to start over? it's too difficult. Lust is such a horrible thing :/

Okay, enough about me. So sorry to hear that member y *hugs member y really hard*. Hope everything clears up for you, I know exactly how you feel. My sister also mistook water for cyanide at her husband's cousin's house rat hunt. You shouldn't worry about it and maybe it could be a positive thing.

Here's a picture a good friend of mine that comes round often took of me at my house :D

danny009.jpg

For you Mol, and those amazingly pretty corneas.

This threads greatness keeps on rising.

I suspect dwarf peaked it with his post.

I believe so, my god, that was beautiful. :bowdown:

Edit: It gets funnier every time I read it!

I'm almost embarrassed to say I don't know who Dwarf is trying to be...

Hint, anyone?

Totally listening to some Metallica. Man, is my taste in music so much better than yours. Like seriously wtf are people listening to in that music thread, POP MUSIC?!

Spent most of today stoned/drugged/playing guitar/telling you why my music taste is better than you.

This post is fail.

Well, at least he tried.

There's nothing worse than a bad spoof.

Well there is, but hyperbole is too ingrained.

---------

The bank is annoying me. I have spoke to them 3 times to be fair.

Went to the garage. Turns out i need new brakes. I was really surprised by this. Reminds of a couple of years back, where i had to replace them after i skid. Pain in the arse to be fair.

Just playing Prince Of Persia: The Movie: The Video Game. Not half bad to be fair.

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

Mcoy does not understand the meaning of this thread.

Edited by Tyson

Had a sexy fit today. Let me break it down for you. Just after I paid a visit to the Don in the mirror to reset my Brooker 'do, I saw my lame brother who does nothing ever but mummy still lets him live here rent free like me as he was leaving the house. He 'borrowed' a tenner from mummy. I prank-called him using my arnie-quote-generator. The bitch got shabba'ised. Then to celebrate I whacked out my pokemon card deck and put on an episode of Lazytown. I may have loosened my trousers a little. I can't remember what happened next but this was the result;

rugburnhead-thumb-300x299.jpg

Went to work. Made a mental note of how I hate everyone there and how much more work I do than them. had a couple of pints before having another fit. My girlfriend (banging rack) took me home and I ploughed her rotten.

A shabba remix of my pr0 day, gringos.

Today was EPIC rollercoaster MASTURBATIOROFFLE day!! of win and cheese testicles. So much awsum occurred that I had so many jizzes in so many pants. And I was only wearing one pants. But I panted a lot.

It started off with a masif parkin of CAR that was so WHYNISZHAPPEN!

car-crash-4-no-parking-here.jpg

Then I met goafer and the secondary cast and talked about PENISES. We went on this megahaxz ride where the ride maintainer worker guy said "you're drunk" and I said "no I'm not". No seriously it went exactly like this;

rmwg: You're drunk

me: No I'm not

Everyone else: lolz

I pretended to be french. You should've been there it was lurlsz! Claire was all "omg michael! Stop it!" as if she was embarassed about her manchild. Then - this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo epixhacth - I startled some random people with my uncomfortable presence!

THEN WE ATE ICE CREAM!!

image.axd?picture=2009%2F8%2Fblue_moon.jpg

I don't know if you heard, but there's no you in we. But there is a wee. Then me and goafer hit up the hotel room. They only had one bed but it was ok.

nerds.jpg

We watched some Glee and talked about penises again. We even drew some, using tracing paper and our own!

Here's a video I made of the whole thing too

I was a bit rushed so it still needs some work.

Epix weekend was EPARK! Now I iz gonna do a TOTALLY NEW and REVOLUSHUNAREI creative projekt totally working on it right now now now

Asylum biatch! I've done twelve new posts this week and you haven't even done one this year. Fail.

everyone leaves a bit of meat on the bone.

That is also what she said.

And I have no idea what she was talking about.

Took me a while to work out Dwarf's but then it suddenly dropped once the picture loaded.

I think Jay's probably out done Dwarf's effort with the last one, that was great.

I think Jay's probably out done Dwarf's effort with the last one, that was great.

The source material was essential.

That's what she said?

Better. :)

*Shakes head*

---------

Just had a mammoth sesh with the girl. She thought I was getting jealous at another guy but I wasn't. This got me thinking about how society has been damaged from presumptions - just because there was a good looking topless guy hanging out with us, my girlfriend thought I was jealous, even though I wasn't. You've got to look at each person individually of course, but I can't help but think the majority of the blame lies in pop culture itself. How many TV shows have had this exact scenario, and so this has literally just been hammered into all our minds. Or some shit.

Had a sexy fit today. Let me break it down for you. Just after I paid a visit to the Don in the mirror to reset my Brooker 'do, I saw my lame brother who does nothing ever but mummy still lets him live here rent free like me as he was leaving the house. He 'borrowed' a tenner from mummy. I prank-called him using my arnie-quote-generator. The bitch got shabba'ised. Then to celebrate I whacked out my pokemon card deck and put on an episode of Lazytown. I may have loosened my trousers a little. I can't remember what happened next but this was the result;

rugburnhead-thumb-300x299.jpg

Went to work. Made a mental note of how I hate everyone there and how much more work I do than them. had a couple of pints before having another fit. My girlfriend (banging rack) took me home and I ploughed her rotten.

A shabba remix of my pr0 day, gringos.

Asylum biatch! I've done twelve new posts this week and you haven't even done one this year. Fail.

That was so good I thought it was Murray doing me. I even checked the Asylum I was like "WTF".

Also massive amazing at Dwarf. I thought it was actually Dyson at first, but shit my pants and it all became clear at the picture. Too amazing.