NEurope
jayseven

A Day In The Life Of HWYD

Today I suddenly realised my fingers are like armless tiny GIANTS with one eye Ilike cyclopses. Cycli?

I went to make a sandwich but OH NO there was no pitta bread for my bananas and my mum shut my bedroom door again, so my day was definitely not spicy!...

Then I went to the shops to buy some pitta bread. I couldn't find any on the shelves so I shouted to the guy whose name badge DAZZLED WITH AUTHORITY that no tescos employee should have.

I am worried I now have radiation poisoning.

WHERE IS YOUR PITTA MISTER DAZZLE MAN!! I shouted in my head.

George-Michael-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695305-320-240.gif

HERE ARE YOUR PITTAS YOU STINKING PARAGUAIAiN SMURF he thought back at me. HOW DO YOU SPELL PARAGUAIANI?

I DON'T KNOW SIR.

VERY WELL. YOU MAY CONTINUE.

So Long story made a little less long, I still had a sandwich!

Then I went to wooorkboooooo. I forgot to face the customers and gave them euros in change SO SILLYSAURUS.

I JUST REALISED MY CYCLOPS HAVE CYCLOPPOSITES ON THE OTHER HAND

[/coolness bears]

(now you.)

Ashley said something similar, so I guess I should explain :P

The HWYD thread pretty much contains several distinct types of post, with certain users pretty much always saying the same thing. It's become a little stagnant, so I figured we could have a little fun with parodies and stereotypes! I just did a 'generic day in the life of [coolness bears]'.

Do we 'get' it? Can it be fun now?

I got it, but can't see myself making a post like this haha. Might rub some people the wrong way too maybe?

In any case I wouldn't mind seeing what people come up with hehe.

I'd be content for you to continue writing in your parody format, jayseven. For the second time in a few days, you've had me physically "lolling".

This also highlights everything I love about Coolness Bears and the infinite amounts of win he brings to the forum.

Edited by Tellyn

Oh I get it.

-----

My name's Flinky and I love Ine and I landed a job at a school :)

Football! QUALITY player!

Oh I get it.

-----

My name's Flinky and I love Ine and I landed a job at a school :)

Football! QUALITY player!

Needs more Arnie/random internet quoteage, plus strung out words like thisssssss. Do eet!

I got it, but can't see myself making a post like this haha. Might rub some people the wrong way too maybe?

In any case I wouldn't mind seeing what people come up with hehe.

This, but go ahead with your bashing.

:laughing:

Went to town earlier and bought a comic/terrible DS game with no discernible quality/recently reintroduced chocolate bar of limited production. It was epic whynzapon. Can't wait for the upcoming N-Europe meet/Rollercoaster-/sausage-fest! It'll be the biggest and best.*

* P.S. That's what she said.

Needs more Arnie/random internet quoteage, plus strung out words like thisssssss. Do eet!

I got the chopper once, I cut my finger off.

SmugBitch.jpg

-Woke up at 3!

- Netto was open so I went to buy cider and some food

- Made dinner! Roasted some meat.

- Played some MW2

- Drank cider

- watched an entire series of some faintly obscure TV series so fast that a minor disturbance in Space/Time was registered by NASA

- What is life? Are we just a collective organism experiencing itself subjectively? Are we individuals eternally divorced from one another desperately trying to connect on levels that, really, are impossible? When you really think about it, post human experiences drive us together while pulling us apart. Why do we find ourselves surrounded by people who are reflections of our hopes and fears expressed in an external and theoretical sense? Everyone is ronrey but we're all in it together at the same time. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

- I'm still confused by my ex.

I remember making a thread exactly like this about three years ago while drunk and it getting lots of WTFFFFs and close :p

You must be ahead of your time.

Maybe you're ageing backwards!

Like courtney cox.

Except you're getting older.

Today I accidentally became the best person at computer game designy-type stuff that ever existed in the North of England.

My tutor kneeled before me.

he drew a paintbrush on a piece of paper and gave it to me, and apologised.

Then I forgot to eat all day because my home-help the doctors send me girlfriend is still away.

I miss my maid.

Will you be my friend?

I just realised that generic music artist is so stunningly boring, no one can bore like her.

Yes. Generic Music Artist's second album cover was just so "..."

--

Listened to Ibadi today.

kemikciii.jpg

Is just so

ophelaimillais.jpg

My wings are melting, on a tin-ricket-roof beginning, from a lock to the sea, and I weed myself a little is the epiphany essential wept.

jonst you have to thank my post. Have to. I don't really know which one either of us are. We're being exceedingly stereotypical. Will try again.

Was just going for the obviously shite/piss-take attempt but I'm willing to accept a more professional and well constructed effort.

I bought a fucking maxi-dress!

princess_leia.jpg

Back from Manchester, it was great!

Went to town earlier and bought a comic/terrible DS game with no discernible quality/recently reintroduced chocolate bar of limited production. It was epic whynzapon. Can't wait for the upcoming N-Europe meet/Rollercoaster-/sausage-fest! It'll be the biggest and best.*

* P.S. That's what she said.

A solid 6/10 tbh. Must try harder.

-Woke up at 3!

- Made dinner! Roasted some meat.

- Played some MW2

- Drank cider

- watched an entire series of some faintly obscure TV series so fast that a minor disturbance in Space/Time was registered by NASA

- What is life? Are we just a collective organism experiencing itself subjectively? Are we individuals eternally divorced from one another desperately trying to connect on levels that, really, are impossible? When you really think about it, post human experiences drive us together while pulling us apart. Why do we find ourselves surrounded by people who are reflections of our hopes and fears expressed in an external and theoretical sense? Everyone is ronrey but we're all in it together at the same time. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

- I'm still confused by my ex.

Oh god. Amazing.

I only have 20 seconds of internet left. Pay per thing. Will when come back.a

-Woke up at 3!

- Drank cider

Don't forget the fact that your rent is due the next day, with only ten pounds to tide you over for food for the month. But you decided to take advantage of the special offer on cider. You'll scrounge food from the bins at KFC, everyone leaves a bit of meat on the bone.