NEurope
Charlie

Wimbledon 2010

wimbledon.jpg

It's this time of year again! Wimbledon 2010 is upon us!

Federer is currently in action on Center Court and is in a spot of bother, having gone 2 sets down against Falla he pulled a set back. However Falla is now a break up in the 4th and looks good to hold it to win the match. Falla's had to call the trainer on 3 times already during the 3rd set due to what looked like a groin strain, however, the problem seems to have alleviated.

Federer pisses me the fuck off. I hate the guy, and I so wanted this Falla guy to kick his ass, seeing as he's awesome and has come out of nowhere. He should've done by now, but it's gone to 2-2 in sets with Federer on the upper hand now that he's back in the game. The c***.

Seriously I just find the guy to be really annoying, a winner that I don't like, even if he comes across as a nice bloke to most people.

I will destroy him.

John Macenroe (however he spells his name) has dyed his hair. And his eyenbrows.

Absolutely CANNOT stand Federer, he actually makes me angry!

I was watching his match earlier through gritted teeth thinking man I just can't stand you!

Shame that first round defeat didn't happen!

Hewitt, Roddick or Nadal FTW!!

Hewitt because I've been a LONG time fan of his... but a wins unlikely.

Roddick because again I like him and would LOVE to see him win after his defeat last year.

And otherwise Nadal because he's just all round awesome!

Laura Robson, a British girl of just 16, took Jankovic to a tie break in the second. It was wonderful.

I do love Wimbledon. I would have gone this year if every social event hadn't fallen on one weekend, bah.

What's everyone got against Federer? You know, apart from the fact that he's better than y'all.

Sometimes I get the impression Roger's doing it deliberately. It's all just part of the show to him.

What's everyone got against Federer? You know, apart from the fact that he's better than y'all.
Hmm... that's funny because all pro tennis players are better than me... they don't all however make me want to punch them in the face!

I agree with the Federer hate, not entirely sure why though - just something about the guy the pisses me off. It may just be that horrendous suit thing he's been wearing at Wimbledon for the past few years (dunno if he's wearing it again this year)...

federer_fasion2009.jpg

Seriously, what a cock! :heh:

yeah that suit certainly hasn't/doesn't help!

But I agree I can't really put my finger on why either... he just really, really annoys me!

Pleased to see Roddick, Hewitt and Nadal have all gone through pretty easily!!

This Mahut/Isner match is just insane. Over 6 hours now, officially the longest match at Wimbledon and both are sitting at 2 sets a pieces and 28 games each in the fifth. Going by serve so far but god, how long can either of these keep this up.

..yeh, it is still going :eek: There were a couple of match points there.. but they were saved!

It is currently Mahut 33 - 34 Isner :heh:

This is insane. 35-34 in the final set. Isner still hasn't had any break points in the entire set!

Isner has got something like 74 aces (and counting) - beating the previous record of 51!

This is insane!

Zzzzzzzz.....

43-43. 8 hours in and no end in sight.

Am I the only one who thinks this is boring?

it's long since become the longest match in history and the most games ever in a match

I don't usually care for Professional Tennis or anything... but is it true there's a match that has been gone for 8 hours straight? And it still hasn't stopped? :o

That's just incredible! Please tell me these two will win a trophy for their determination!