N-Europe

[FS] XBOX 360 Elite (120GB) + Games

nekunando

I'd be happy with that if someone is willing to purchase the rest :smile: I'd be looking for around £200 for the rest, if that tempts anyone..

Id be prepared to lower your prices, elites have dropped to £150 including games at a load of online retailers. And thats brand new!

To be fair he's including more than 10 games. I think it's a pretty good deal :-)

Yeah but you can pick up a lot of those really cheap. Lego double packs 2.99, can get perfect dark for 99p, the list goes on :P

You should try selling it in a local shop window, sell it to non-gamers, your bound to get a bit more then ;)

I got my Perfect Dark Zero special edition for £3, I think.

And yeah, I think it's just a case of having missed the boat in terms of selling your xbox :/

Yeh.. I'd say so :hmm: I'm OK with keeping it.. I just don't feel like I need or particularly want it anymore :sad:

Thanks for all the comments anyway : peace:

..sorry for the wait :indeed:

It's looking pretty much certain that I will have to keep hold of the XBOX 360.. so with that in mind I'm gonna have to make the most of it, whether I want to or not :heh: I'm afraid that the XBOX 360 staying means Beautiful Katamari and Ninja Gaiden II remain with me too..

If that scenario changes, I'll let you both know :smile:

Yeh.. I'd say so :hmm: I'm OK with keeping it.. I just don't feel like I need or particularly want it anymore :sad:

Thanks for all the comments anyway : peace:

Maybe just trade it in? I know it's not that much money, but it saves space and you get a bit of cash for it!