N-Europe

[FS] XBOX 360 Elite (120GB) + Games

nekunando

I'm not really sure yet that I want to sell.. but I've been thinking about it recently! If anyone would be interested in the following, let me know.. it was only purchased before Christmas and I have had no problems with it :smile:

XBOX 360 Elite (120GB) + Ethernet Cable + Headset + SD Cable + Official HDMI Cable

Photo0135.jpg

Official XBOX 360 Controller x 2

Photo0136.jpg

Official Play & Charge Kit x 2

Photo0145.jpg

Sega Rally + Forza Motorsport III

Photo0137.jpg

FIFA 10 + PES 6

Photo0138.jpg

Ninja Gaiden II + Mirrors Edge

Photo0142.jpg

Resident Evil 5 + Dead Space

Photo0139.jpg

Pure / Lego Batman + Top Spin 3

Photo0141.jpg

(There is a big box for this which I will put up a picture of tomorrow.. it seems the one I took earlier is a blur..)

Perfect Dark Zero + Bonus Disc + Glyph

Photo0143.jpg

I also have Beautful Katamari and Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise but, again, the picture was a blur so I will post a picture tomorrow :smile:

Edited by nekunando

I'm interested in the following:

1 x controller

1 x play & charge kit.

Forza 3

How much?

I'm afraid it all depends on someone wanting everything else! If there are no takers then I'll be wanting to keep everything, but my preference is probably to get rid of the lot. If there is a buyer, perhaps we will be able to strike a deal where you can get those things you would like :smile:

I am also interested in a controller and a play and charge kit so if the situation ever arises where you're selling things individually then let me know :)

Purely out of interest (as I already have one I'm not interested in buying, I am just curious), how much (ish) are you looking to sell it all for? It's a pretty big collection, you could probably expect to sell for quite a lot but I personally can't work out how much. Feel free to ignore me if you want offers :)

tomma1000 has decided to withdraw his interest so it is still available for anyone who wishes to make an offer :smile:

I do kinda regret getting it, dazzybee :hmm: I was interested in something to bring out the most of my new TV.. and now I realise I don't really care much for it or the games that are available or the games that are coming out in the future :eek:

If those are all the games you own there's no wonder you didn't enjoy your 360 :heh: Where's Gears of War? Where's Modern Warfare 2? Where's Mass Effect? Where's Halo 3? Where's Bioshock? Where's Orange Box? Where's Left 4 Dead? Where's Bayonetta? Where's Fallout 3? Where's Fabl... well, you get the idea ^_^

If those are all the games you own there's no wonder you didn't enjoy your 360 :heh: Where's Gears of War? Where's Modern Warfare 2? Where's Mass Effect? Where's Halo 3? Where's Bioshock? Where's Orange Box? Where's Left 4 Dead? Where's Bayonetta? Where's Fallout 3? Where's Fabl... well, you get the idea ^_^

..to be quite honest, you've just posted a list of games I couldn't really care less about :hmm: I have no doubt that they are great games to a lot of people, but they just don't seem to appeal to me..

The Wii has a far superior selection of games to satisfy my needs :smile: I think I was always curious to see what the HD consoles could offer and part of me wanted to get the most out of my new TV! In reality, it just hasn't really done anything for me..

Out of curiosity, did you try the Xbox Live Marketplace? I've found so many awesome titles on there that have taken my money. Geometry Wars 2, Braid, Castle Crashers, Bionic Commando and Trials HD to name but a few.

I haven't purchased anything from XBOX Live Marketplace.. and I'm not going to now, considering the fact I want to sell it :heh:

Having said that, I have had a good look through the games available and nothing particularly stands out. I'm sure there are plenty of great games there, but I have a significant backlog of games from N64 and GC to Wii and DS.. and on top of that there are many games I have still to enjoy on SNES, Dreamcast, PS1 and PS2. I kind of feel like the XBOX 360 is one too many consoles on the pile and I need to step back and enjoy everything that I have!

My life has changed dramatically this year.. worse in every way :hmm: I have to try to focus on the things that mean most to me.. where possible! The XBOX 360 means.. nothing :sad:

..to be quite honest, you've just posted a list of games I couldn't really care less about :hmm: I have no doubt that they are great games to a lot of people, but they just don't seem to appeal to me..

The Wii has a far superior selection of games to satisfy my needs :smile: I think I was always curious to see what the HD consoles could offer and part of me wanted to get the most out of my new TV! In reality, it just hasn't really done anything for me..

If you don't get any sale interest, may I recommend this:

Sign up to Lovefilm, you can get your first 2 weeks free. If you use Quidco, you can get £15 cashback essentially making the first 6 weeks free. You can cancel any time, if you're smart this won't cost a penny. Then put all those games I mentioned on the list :heh:

You won't know if you like the games or not until you try them, so shorty has some wise (and free!) words.

Otherwise; people wanting to buy an xbox will be most likely looking to buy the console with one of the games you don't like and don't own. If you change your mind and fancy £40 for the two games and a controller (inc. P&P)... well then that's my lovely offer that is rather generous, if I may say so myself.

You won't know if you like the games or not until you try them, so shorty has some wise (and free!) words.

Otherwise; people wanting to buy an xbox will be most likely looking to buy the console with one of the games you don't like and don't own. If you change your mind and fancy £40 for the two games and a controller (inc. P&P)... well then that's my lovely offer that is rather generous, if I may say so myself.

I'd be happy with that if someone is willing to purchase the rest :smile: I'd be looking for around £200 for the rest, if that tempts anyone..