NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

You would have lost anyway. Whats with the name change by the way?

Thought it was time to change as I went with Secret United so some people might not realise it was me when I came back to the game last year. I want to beat you with as many different team names as possible. :hug:

(I will be a little late with the reports for this week's games, due to moving and all. May try and do one tonight before bed!)

Mcoy just realizes he has a game off tomorrow already :(

Mcoy will at least get a grasp on how much fighting he needs to do to not be relegated.

Thought it was time to change as I went with Secret United so some people might not realise it was me when I came back to the game last year. I want to beat you with as many different team names as possible. :hug:

I believe stats are currently in my favour for beating you, even though your team has developed veterans :p

Damn Brusling he has to go next season..HAS TO.

I'm playing Noodle Esporte Clube at home tomorrow. Considering my matches against Bronzedale Hotpot and MissingNo I'm expecting a win.

DFB3Liga.jpg

Two rounds so far - now it's business time.

AFC ReZs Rabies 1 – 2 Bayern Fish

The Rez’s were left to cry Comedy Rainbows this afternoon as they suffered a humiliating defeat by The Fish. Despite getting the best of play in an otherwise uneventful match the Rez’s couldn’t break the defence with all three goals of the match being scored via direct free kicks. The manager for AFC ReZ’s Rabies tried to lighten the mood in the post match conference by making a series of puns, each so unfunny that we can’t in all good morality reprint them here. A warrant has since been issued for his arrest.

Juicy Fruits 3 – 0 Martinists Men

The MM’s floundered today as the Fruits made the best of their chances, slotting home three flavoursome goals to nothing. Yellow cards came thick and fast from the referee in a bid to justify his job in a shrinking economy with 3 in the first eighteen minutes alone. Things went from bad to worse for the Men as their key star was injured early in the 1st half and then accidentally-on-purpose kicked in the testicles by the home medic. This left the Juicy Fruits free to salivate over a two for two début.

Lededhead Dominatrix 4 – 1 Complete Domstercool

The Dom’s were dominated again as the Dominatrxi(?) bent them over and gave them the spanking of a lifetime for being such naughty naughty boys who need to punished for being bad to teacher. LDs took an early lead over the CDs which gave them the hebejebees, a single goal from a freekick the CDs managed to sieze but the LDs went on to score three with ease, whenever they pleased. The manager for Complete Domstercool was unable for comment as he has not yet been able to remove the ball gag from his mouth.

Recall United 5 – 1 Rising Phoenix

Recall United recalled their tactics and then United, sending the Phoenixi(?) and their asses all the way back to Mahhhhs. Taking in the match in their cyborg-like grip Recall spent the entirety of the match relaxing in the shade on a beach earning twenty percent as Brett Whiteside fired off three brilliant goals from defence using a ball cannon constructed out of just a paper clip, three packs of mint gum and a condom. Two further goals were scored after the rest of team got tired of water skiing and wanted to go home. After the match the governing body for the sport has agreed to hold talks as to the possibility of reinstating the ban against allowing players access to reruns of MacGyver before matches.

Most Important Result: AFC ReZs Rabies 1 – 2 Bayern Fish

Bayern Fish make it a second victory for the Aquarius rookies against established opposition.

Turned On Style: Recall United recovered enough from a poor season opener to ram their fists into their opponent's stomach and broke their goddamn spine.

Player Of The Day: Despite being a defender, Brett Whiteside is apparently a goal scoring machine from an apocalyptic future. No fate.

Edited by gaggle64

And the trend continues, 4-1 for Recall in today's earlier game.

Considering all my previous matches, that was a decent result.

Rightio, I'm leaving for St. Pancras to hop on the Eurostar, and will return on the 25th. I'm currently 4th with a game in hand, and I've set some seriously crazy tactics in some of my games, so we'll see what happens...

Also: congratulations to ReZ on his first victory in a long time!

Considering all my previous matches, that was a decent result.

Yeah it was a pretty close match, only 2 chances each although I had you on the possession front and could only grab a goal through a corner due to your very defensiveness.

Doh, forgot to set tactics, and Haden spanked me for it :/

BSO start strong. The team is coming together.

I haven't even played my new 12 rated keeper yet. :)

Spent 2 million econ to so that I had a reserve keeper while my other one recovers. Oddly, he seems to have a skill of 10 - I could have sworn that I only bid on an 8-skill one.

Spent 2 million econ to so that I had a reserve keeper while my other one recovers. Oddly, he seems to have a skill of 10 - I could have sworn that I only bid on an 8-skill one.

I thought that was slightly odd tbh. If I was you I would have gone the youth route (could maybe have got a 17 4 for 2 mill), or just not bought a reserve reserve keeper. Keepers are rarely injured, and Greening is back after a couple of games.

Rightio, I'm leaving for St. Pancras to hop on the Eurostar, and will return on the 25th. I'm currently 4th with a game in hand, and I've set some seriously crazy tactics in some of my games, so we'll see what happens...

Also: congratulations to ReZ on his first victory in a long time!

Thanky. It was a long time coming thats for sure. I knew the dogs wouldn't be down forever.

5 players in X11 and manager. Swish.

That was not bad. I'm getting confident I will be staying in this league.

Also scored by 100th goal today, done by Ludvik Bjørnås.

Oh jesus, an A grade performance from almost my entire squad (putting three of them into the X11), dominating possession and all I get is a lousy 2-0 loss. God fucking dammit.

Why has my goalkeeper been awarded XII captain twice? He's never been the captain in my team.

Why has my goalkeeper been awarded XII captain twice? He's never been the captain in my team.

X11 Captain is given to the player who played the best.

I thought that was slightly odd tbh. If I was you I would have gone the youth route (could maybe have got a 17 4 for 2 mill), or just not bought a reserve reserve keeper. Keepers are rarely injured, and Greening is back after a couple of games.

Knowing my luck, my keeper would have been seriously injured and sent off in the same match.

Solid win, glad we made plenty of chances. Next game is huge against Odwin, I have a feeling it will have a massive influence on the title race.

First point. Woohoo :D

Gonna have to pick up more from my home games though if i want any chance of staying up :(

A great day for me in X11. Got myself a very good start in the N-E league with two draws and a win and I am now officially the champion of Final League Division 8:67 with one match left to play. The WDL stands at 11-1-1 with 31 in goal difference. The dev value though isn't what I hoped for but overall it's okay with 18 of 19 players between 11 and 14 in dev value and one youth with 17.

Just like last season, slow start. Well done DuD! 89th equaliser you jammy git :p

I had negative econs so my greedy players didn't perform today which was a shame. Although Brammar finally scored a freekick again.

1233008904_17d9a1b.gif

Mid-League Mashup Round 2: This Is Not The Original

I don't know why I titled this edition like this. maybe I'll change it before I finish writing it up. I mean, if there were nothing but draws, it'd be some sort of important and appropriate title. I'm definitely going to change it.

1266859960_ball_loop.gif

Round and round we go.

I just wanted you to scroll down a bit. BRB CIDER!

wtf-pics-picnic.jpg

Shorty and Noodle. THE PAIR OF SISSIES!!

My back still hurts.

Noodle Vs. Shorty started with an oomph and an aamph and other wrong, wrong noises with three goals all blammed into the net before the clock man clould turn the long arm fifteen full rotations, but just as the referee decided to have a second ball on the centre spot of the pitch in order to speed up restarts, the game went into a coma. Pimple-faced Ørjan Snildal was heard to utter something about "perfect weather for a picnic", and consequentially Oscar Bak, goalscorer for Shorty in the first half, was booked in teh second for failing to sit down and have a scone and quit with the kicking-a-ball nonsense.

9iusnl.jpg

64thers Vs. Eights (1-1)Gaggle set his playing style as 'offensive', which was a bit careless considering how sensive the referee was about his bald patch. Bookings book-ending another percentage-contradicting-shots game, with Eights perhaps at fault for not taking advantage of more than one of their chances. ONE ALL?!

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Edd Vs. Happenstance ... ONE ALL?! I'm pretty sure there's some sort of agreement between all the other teams to draw each other and beat ME so that they all get promoted and I get relegated and there'll be NO middle league you FUCKERS YOU MEAN FUCKERS

1278073786_super-fast-cat-in-a-box.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

As far as I recall, there were no more matches that day.

4ggc9c.gif