NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

Everyone should take a punt on the Xpert Pools. The more the better!

Everyone should take a punt on the Xpert Pools. The more the better!

May give it a go.

2-1 win for Recall against Eights in the earlier friendly. Not too shabby i think

Expected loss really. I'm happy with the result. Funny how it was the fourth match in a row the result ended 2-1. I have to play a few more matches before I can decide if my new goalkeeper was worth it. No form drop at least.

Some unlucky person out there bid 500 000 for my old goalkeeper. Good luck with a keeper with average form of two^^

Put a bet on. Nobody has any confidence in Haden! I wasn't sure. if roo's stillnot playing then I give the game to H, mind you.

Yesterday I woke up all eager to check x11... and realised the games are this friday. D'oh!

My theory this year; to win the manager of the round as often as possible. I've got the weakest team, nobody will buy the players I'm selling, can't afford any new players, so I'll just grin and bear it :)

Aaahh, first game is against Domstercool. Don't like first few matches of the season, 'cos you can't really predict how your opponent is going to play. Change reports change EVERYTHING122111!ONE.

Just realised my double header is against Ell.. Should be interesting. If I'd won just one of them last season I would've won the league!!

Got one of the new teams in the first game, should be interesting. Nice to play a team not played before.

Hehe, my double header game is against Rez

Double header against Soap Box Utd. Don't know how limited by internet access will be when I'm away, but I'll be on holiday for about 6 matches over July/August, that could prove detrimental to our title challenge. Anyone else in a similar position?

Double header against Soap Box Utd. Don't know how limited by internet access will be when I'm away, but I'll be on holiday for about 6 matches over July/August, that could prove detrimental to our title challenge. Anyone else in a similar position?

I'll probably be away for a couple of matches in early August but you can set your team before the match, although it isn't ideal.

I'm going to try and log in somewhere to change my team after the first 2 games I think. I'm sure the most people will be away at some point.

Edd Kirby Athletic Enrikos Di Biagio 18 4 F 1 457 200

Did the agent lie to you because that seems extortionate for an 18 4?!

Edited by Charlie

First match is against Silverdale Hotspot. Not a match I'm looking forward to but then again I'm not really looking forward to any matches this season. Wish I didn't have to play >_>

So, Silverdale Hotspot away, my guess: 1-3.

Put some money in the xpert pool for once. Finally the risk is worth it. 5 away victories ftw.

Did someone dirty trick me? The financial report says I paid 100 000 in damages.

Dysonism won the pools (with 3 correct - mental match day). Maaaaaaaaaan. Nice training pot for the season.

It was a close match between EKA and BSO, but the best/flukiest team team won at the end of the 90 minutes.

Welcome to the middle league 64thers! :heh:

Congrats to The fish on his first league win/match.

Lost to Fish, still only first game though. Probably teaches me to not put all my new youth players on the pitch at once.

Nice away draw for me, 3-3. Every time he got the advantage, I euqalized - with the same guy :D He's a seven, but he played with 12 skill bars!

Makes me a bit happy to see both Emo and Edd Kirby lose their first match :)

Edd Kirby Athletic Enrikos Di Biagio 18 4 F 1 457 200

Did the agent lie to you because that seems extortionate for an 18 4?!

Not with that combination of skills in a forward. He'll be a freekick scoring machine.

Lol, thanks :P

This season is going to be desparate and dire, I can see it already! Worst team in the league, with players who've decided to play worse than they did last year -- But I shall endure! I think I'll be lucky to survive in this league. Am expecting a bit of a frequent thrashing...

*sobs quietly*

Congrats to The fish on his first league win/match.

Cheers, ma dears!

I'm guessing there are worse ways to start your first season. : peace:

Ok 1. HOLY SHIT YES NO EXAM RETAKES FOR MEEE

and 2. OH SHIT YES I CAN STILL WIN MY FIRST GAME LIKE USUAL :D

Lost to Fish, still only first game though. Probably teaches me to not put all my new youth players on the pitch at once.

To be fair, you did score first and go into half time 1-0 up.

Will take a draw against Villan away, think my team put in a good showing and now have a rest before our next game!

My team played soo well, we just came up against Dysonism :(

Probably shouldn't have dropped a 4 skilled player into the midfield :grin:

A narrow 3-2 victory against new boys DuDs Baggies is enough to give me the boost I need this season. Combined with the 2.25 million econ Pools bonus, I'm quite the happy player today :heh:

Always good to get 3 points on the board first game.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come!