NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Sky Sports News are such a joke. Instead of giving Fulham credit for getting a good point, the headline is 'Torres fails to score again'. He's only played 2 games for gods sake.

Damn, just read the Park is going to be out for about 4 more weeks after doing his hamstring in training, apparently was his last kick of the day that he did it as well :indeed:

In better news Valencia has started training with the reserves so he should hopefully be back fairly soon. Saying that there's no way he's gonna get straight back into the team with the way Nani has been playing, but the competition will be good for both players!

Can't wait for AC - Spurs this evening. Should be a cracker as Redknapp has said they're going to go to the San Siro and attack.

Yeah should be a good match. How many teams beat both milan sides in the same year? :P Just got to get my girlfriend to let me watch the match while I'm at hers tonight!

Yeah should be a good match. How many teams beat both milan sides in the same year? :P Just got to get my girlfriend to let me watch the match while I'm at hers tonight!

I guess there might be a few in Serie A. :awesome:

Just checked and the only team who's beaten both of them this season is Juventus. Not checked tournaments, but I amend my previous statement to this season :P

Just checked and the only team who's beaten both of them this season is Juventus. Not checked tournaments, but I amend my previous statement to this season :P

I get what you were saying (just playing devil's advocate), should Spurs pull it off, it would be an achievement.

Only one English team has beaten AC Milan at The Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

I get what you were saying (just playing devil's advocate), should Spurs pull it off, it would be an achievement.

Didn't Arsenal win there as well in 2008? As well as Man United last season.

Didn't Arsenal win there as well in 2008? As well as Man United last season.

I forgot man utd won there last year. :blush:

/Ramarowned.

I forgot man utd won there last year. :blush:

/Ramarowned.

Rafa Benitez says:

benitez_liverpool_manager.jpg

You Leave Those Facts To Me.

Spurs have taken the lead at the San Siro, an Aaron Lennon counter attack run played to Peter Crouch who guided it home.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Gonna throw it out there, listening to the commentary on 5live, dunno who the commentator was, but what an insufferable twat!!! Great game though (or so it sounded). Had my heart in my mouth when AC scored and it was disallowed. Thought we'd be slaughtered aswell.

Edited by dan-likes-trees

That was incredible. Good game. What an ending with the disallowed goal and Gattuso! :o Crazy shit.

It's kicked off, Ganareo Gattsuo, an AC Milan Midfielder has gone and headbutted the Spurs assistant coach.

Spurs have taken the lead at the San Siro, an Aaron Lennon counter attack run played to Peter Crouch who guided it home.

Turned all Dante on us? Add some emotion/opinion to your news updates. ;)

Did he actually properly headbutt him?

Until I see video evidence, I can only hope so.

Just seen the Flamini "tackle" again. Should have definitely been a straight red. AC lost their temper in this game.

So, no Gattuso in the return leg. That's a big loss for AC. He's such a big presence on the pitch.

Just seen the Flamini "tackle" again. Should have definitely been a straight red. AC lost their temper in this game.

So, not Gattuso in the return leg. That's a big loss for AC. He's such a big presence on the pitch.

It's like you said, they lost their discipline and their temper, anything they do as a result is their own fault and responsibility.

Oh man, I feel sorry for you. You've gone from One English team to Three, in one night. Haha.

Fucking YAASSS! Fiver on Spurs to win at 4/1!

Great 2nd half, really good game off football. Flamini should've been sent off for that awful two-footed challenge and then also should've got a 2nd yellow for another challenge later on. How Gattuso didn't get 3 or 4 bookings I don't know. Although I can see him getting a serious suspension for what the did at the end. Prick.

Fantastic goal for Spurs to score at the San Siro, Lennon showed great maturity to square it across to Crouch for him to cooly finish it. I'm not gonna lie, I thought Crouch was going to miss it! I was practically crying when they got that goal at the end but then I was up on my feet when it was disallowed!

Oh man, I feel sorry for you. You've gone from One English team to Three, in one night. Haha.

It's ok, one thing remains the same. We were the first.

And I was there.

Flamini should have been off, the Tottenham player's foot went flying after the rebound from the bottom of Flamini's boots. Then they had the nerve to be asking about wasting time and making sure it was added on. Flamini should have been making sure the guy was okay! Rude.

Gattuso was hilarious to watch. Souness called him a dog afterwards saying he just chases the ball round then does nothing with it.

His headbutt wasn't much but it was fun to watch. Nice exciting end with the goal, the disallowed goal and the post match incident.