NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Hodgson is now the new Liverpool manager

Brilliant appointment, much better than that Kenny guy. That Konchesky is some player aswell, great signing.

Hodgson is now the new Liverpool manager

Are we in 2010?

To be fair, Hodgson brought us closer to the championship than we've been in a long time..

Maaaaan. Biggest game of the season and my stupid friend is having a stupid birthday stupid meal.

Going to have to try and see the stupid highlights without hearing the stupid results.

Maaaaan. Biggest game of the season and my stupid friend is having a stupid birthday stupid meal.

Going to have to try and see the stupid highlights without hearing the stupid results.

Haha, I'm having my birthday 'party' that day but it obviously includes compulsory Champions League viewing!

I'm actually travelling on that day. Nay, I'm actually travelling from Brussels to Ine's (haha, from Russia with Love) when the game is on.:weep:

Thankfully, she is being an absolute star and is taping the game for me. Still, will be absolute hell to wait...and I kinda want to see it live. But, this will be ok, too. So nervous. I feel sick just thinking about it.

Fuck mates (not girlfriends) this is football at it's biggest, screw them, they should organise parties at better times and days!!

Fuck mates (not girlfriends)

Actually.. I prefer to do it the other way around :heh:

Considering you just killed/dumped your girlfriend... clearly not :P

Fuck mates (not girlfriends) this is football at it's biggest, screw them, they should organise parties at better times and days!!

Haha, I remember booking the Eurostar tickets, thinking at the time "This date is incredibly familiar for some reason....whyyyy?"

When I realised a week later, it was too late. I did the Darth Vader NoooooooooOOOOOooooooOoOOOooo. To no avail.

To make matters worse, I'm pretty much passing Wembley on my route to Belgium. Life is cruel. :heh:

It's great that she's letting me watch the game, though. There have been moments where I've arrived on Saturday night, and the first thing we do is watch Match of the Day. Its a bit of a mindfuck watching Match of the Day (Which I associate with English-ness) in Belgium. Its quite surreal.

Gary Neville's testimonial was a good watch. Great seeing Beckham back in a united shirt. He can still bang that ball around the pitch. Amazing. Great seeing the midfield of Becks, Scholes, Butt and Giggs. Shame they lost but was a fun match.

Yeah, having my birthday meal during Champions League, but me and Dad going to watch after. It's the only time my sister can do it so we have to eat then or something stupid.

247793_177602532294693_176087459112867_408781_4224657_n.jpg

We'll be level with that in just over a year as well :heh:

if only...

Nervous NERVOUS Nervous NeRVouS NerVOUS NeRRRRVoUSSSSS nErVOuS NEvoUs Nervous Nervous! Nervous.

Is anyone else?

I'm nerrvvooouuus about avoiding the score 'til I see the highlights - and worried I won't be able to excuse myself in time to see them. May have to avoid the world altogether and try and itv-player it tomorrow

I'm nerrvvooouuus about avoiding the score 'til I see the highlights - and worried I won't be able to excuse myself in time to see them. May have to avoid the world altogether and try and itv-player it tomorrow

I'm hoping that people on Belgian public Transport don't know that the game is on. Or, that my awful Dutch won't be able to interpret the score if they talk about it.

Or else...there will be hell. To pay.

I'm hoping that people on Belgian public Transport don't know that the game is on. Or, that my awful Dutch won't be able to interpret the score if they talk about it.

Or else...there will be hell. To pay.

Just chuck some headphones on and you'll be fine!

The meal i'm going to tonight has a lot of couples and apparently all the boys are annoyed at missing the game - which means at least one of them will be checking their phone for the score frequently.

Groan. probably just going to end up knowing the score and watching the highlights anyway.

Should be a cracking game tonight, i'm still undecided who i want to win though leaning more towards Utd now.

Just bought my 2011/2012 season ticket for the mighty Villa :grin:

I just ordered tonights match programme woop! Gutted I'm not there or even in London/Manchester to soak up the atmosphere. But alas I shall be heading down the pub in an hour or so. BELIEVE!!!!!!!

United Line up:

Van Der Sar, Fabio ,Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra,

Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Park,

Rooney, Hernandez.

Subs: Kuszczak, Smalling, Fletcher, Scholes, Anderson, Nani, Owen

That's exactly what I thought would happen and what I would've wanted.

So freaking nervous right now!