NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Are there any season ticket holders here?

I'm debating whether to get one for Aston Villa next season (the superior Midlands team!)

Prices arn't too bad considering what some other premier league teams charge.

Don't get a Season Ticket but do remind me to post this in the Jokes thread :p

Nah, I'm not that kind of Blues fan but I am disappointed in Blues at the minute. Our last match was a bit of a joke.

Edited by Animal

Are there any season ticket holders here?

Not a season ticket holder, but I only missed one home game this season.

Nah, I'm not that kind of Blues fan but I am disappointed in Blues at the minute. Our last match was a bit of a joke.

Their whole season has been a joke! Banging on about the Carling Cup but could very well be relegated this weekend.

Fingers crossed.

I am disappointed in Blues at the minute. Our last match was a bit of a joke.

That's because your players had an all night booze sesh a few days before it. :heh:

If you only missed one game, it makes sense to buy one next season!

I used to be a season ticket holder at Oxford, until the summer after GCSEs when I got a job on Saturdays. I do miss all the perks, like how over the season you become mates with all the season ticket holders sitting next to you.

If you only missed one game, it makes sense to buy one next season!

If only it were so simple, roughly an 8 year waiting list. Of which I've been on 3 or 4 years now.

I think I've been on the Arsenal waiting list for about 5 years now, and i'm still around 22,000 on the list. Long long wait.

Wow that sucks, how many seats go to season ticket holders? Sounds like the waiting list to be members of the MCC.

I think I've been on the Arsenal waiting list for about 5 years now, and i'm still around 22,000 on the list. Long long wait.

About that myself.

Wow that sucks, how many seats go to season ticket holders? Sounds like the waiting list to be members of the MCC.

I think we've got about 44,000 season ticket holders, but the club aren't too clear with numbers. I don't know if that includes Club Level and corporate boxes or what ever.

I think when I joined I was at 42,000, which was before the move to the new stadium, so one year there was probably a more significant jump than usual, but it all depends on how many people renew each year.

I think there are around 40,000 ST holders including Club Level (the posh seats).

AndyWylde = Roostophe Rovers Version 2.0?

I think it would be more like a second charter of Rovers. With the mother charter up in Sutton Coldfield and the new one down wherever Andy is located.

*Is sure Andy will get the Sons of Anarchy reference.*

*Is hoping anyone else will get the Sons of Anarchy reference.*

Blues are lucky they still don't have those gobshite cockneys still running the club. They may be able to save a football club from going under but they clearly don't know how to run one. I almost feel sorry for West Ham.

I think it would be more like a second charter of Rovers. With the mother charter up in Sutton Coldfield and the new one down wherever Andy is located.

I represent the Sheldon charter :grin:

Really hoping Blackpool stay up, they've been great to watch and Ian Holloway is too funny.

Wigan, West Ham and Birmingham to go down!

Season tickets for Villa arn't too bad at all, i think their top price seats are around £580. Was gonna wait til some of the renewal dates are up and hopefully some people will vacate the good seats.

I want Wigan and Blackpool to stay up. Don't care who goes down, preferably Birmingham.

How do you go about getting tickets Ramar, part of a membership club on the arsenal web-site so you get them in advance, or just apply when there on sale?

Liverpool have a ballot system which well is pants, they used to have a first come first serve system, which well is better for me :p I heard stories of people using the ballot system and never getting a ticket and applying for everygame of the season.

How do you go about getting tickets Ramar, part of a membership club on the arsenal web-site so you get them in advance, or just apply when there on sale?

Liverpool have a ballot system which well is pants, they used to have a first come first serve system, which well is better for me :p I heard stories of people using the ballot system and never getting a ticket and applying for everygame of the season.

The club has different member levels, Platinum/Gold being season tickets. Tickets then go on sale to Silver members (for league games usually two months before the game, cup games and the like is different, but they always get priority). Then a month before the game tickets go on sale to Red Members (which I am).

The Red membership is the bottom of the pile, you can just sign up - for a fee of course. Before the move to Emirates the red membership was exclusively a waiting list for tickets. When the move was about to happen the club re-branded the membership schemes.

Now all league games have a small allocation of tickets held back for Red members, it's just about being on the box office website at the sale time. Which suits my current work arrangements, so it's been quite easy for me over the last few seasons.

Yeah, it's pretty easy for me as a silver member (skipped red by being a junior gunner since the day I was born!) to get tickets. There's also now the Ticket Exchange where ST holders can sell their ticket if they can't make a game.

I'm quite angry at how much the membership costs each year though. Silver membership is £39/49 (depending if you want a membership pack) which is 50% more than last year, just for the opportunity to buy tickets.

The problem is, they know we'll pay it, we have no choice unless we want to go back to the bottom of the pile. And I know I'll end up paying £49 despite my anger at the price, because I like that sort of crap. I'm a mug, and the club knows it.

I've already renewed my membership, £31 for the 'lite' option. I don't think I want to see the Travel Club renewal in the post, I'm scared it might be above £20.

I'm feeling a lot of hate towards Birmingham City here...am...am I the ONLY Blues supporter here? :confused:

But yeah Roostophe, I think we are lucky but I do sometimes wonder whether Blues have woken up as they can play awful but we do have our moments.

You could always support a club that actually needed support, rather than one that milks your pocket ;)

I remember in the MK Dons' first season they were practically giving away season tickets. I think my mate got one for £30!

Chelsea's player of the year has gone to Ashley Cole. He's played well all season, if only his off the pitch escapades weren't so troublesome!

Shame he was so troubled by Man Utd's POTY Chicharito at Old Trafford! Really impressive performance by him there. Totally shut Cole down.

I bought the new Chelsea home strip! It's great. First time I've bought a strip at launch. First time I've bought a strip myself at all actually, I've had them as xmas/birthday gifts in the past but I really fancied having one from the start.

I've already renewed my membership, £31 for the 'lite' option. I don't think I want to see the Travel Club renewal in the post, I'm scared it might be above £20.

I wasn't sure what the difference was between the 'lite' option and the 'full' option, so when it came to renewing mine, I went for the the 'full' option.

Unfortunately, because of geography, it costs me roughly £200 to go and see a game and that's booking well in advance or flight prices sky rocket. It's easier for me to get to the 3pm Saturday games, but unfortunately Arsenal rarely seem play then :heh:

Edited by Jon