NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Sky Sports News have just reported that their sources are saying that Gianfranco Zola is wanted by Chelsea in some sort of coaching capacity role... rumours are suggesting as Assistant Coach to Ancelotti...

HELL YES!

Bring Zola back to The Bridge! What a Legend!!!

God, I really hope so. What an absolute hero. Could see him fitting in well in that position.. I just hope it's not solely for the name.

Is that not an obvious way of telling Carlo he's not going a good enough job? He's more than capable.

Hope for a good result between the Spurs v City game.

..but what is a good result..? :eek:

A Man City win will obviously pave the way for us to get 5th without even needing to win both of our remaining games.. but then a Spurs win means that 4th is still somehow possible! It would take a miracle to get it considering it'll be City's if they get only a couple more points from the last 3 games but it's nice to dream :hehe:

When I see how well we are doing now, we could maybe have sneaked a Champions League spot if Kenny had came in only a couple of weeks sooner :heh:

Roy Hodgson must be pissed. All the players never worked well for him at Liverpool, yet at Fulham and West Brom he's done really well. No idea.

Roy Hodgson must be pissed. All the players never worked well for him at Liverpool, yet at Fulham and West Brom he's done really well. No idea.

Negative tactics, happy with mediocre football, never connected with the fans, questionable starting 11s, 3 terrible signings (Poulsen, Jones, Konchesky), shit with the media.

Need I go on.:heh:

But fair play to him, he's made a good impact at West Brom.

Think what he did for Fulham as well though. I blame Liverpool ;)

He just didn't suit us. Expectation and pressure was just too much, totally out of his comfort zone.

Is that not an obvious way of telling Carlo he's not going a good enough job? He's more than capable.

Not really, Ray Wilkins held that position before being let go and we haven't directly replaced him still so it does fit.

Does 'Kenny' have a second name? He's beginning to become the next Walter Smith where absolutely no one ever refers to him as anything other than his first name. :heh:

Does 'Kenny' have a second name? He's beginning to become the next Walter Smith where absolutely no one ever refers to him as anything other than his first name. :heh:

4540260590_pre.jpg

King Kenny*

;)

She tell you this last night? :p

Lampard swap could happen then, would Chelsea fans be disappointed?

I seriously doubt Madrid want fat frank, considering they just signed Sahin. Plus I really can't see him wanting to leave.

so for the second year in a row Peter Crouch scores a goal at Eastlands that decides the final Champions League place

shame for Peter that this year he scored for Man City ;)

I actually feel a little disappointed that the slim possibility of 4th place has finally been put to bed but securing 5th would still be a great achievement considering where we were..

What's that Tottenham.. on channel 5? 'Triffic' Agent Redknapp.

What's that Tottenham.. on channel 5? 'Triffic' Agent Redknapp.

They're not even getting 5th, we get 2 draws and we get 5th.

They're not even getting 5th, we get 2 draws and we get 5th.

True dat.

They'll have a hard time keeping some players happy if they aren't in Europe.

I wonder how much more Neil Lennon can take, got assaulted by a Hearts Supporter at his sides 3-0 win over them tonight. This why the Scots have this kinda rep.

All the stupid shit in Scotland needs to stop. The odd few pricks ruin it for everyone, tarnish the teams they 'represent' and the league.