NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13129139

Even if you are a diehard fan of football, this is taking it too far.

This stuff involving Lennon is absurd. Some people are so fucked up.

That's not the first one in recent months. There have been quite a few. Absolutely ridiculous. All Rangers fans absolutely despise Lennon but to be perfectly honest he hasn't really done anything to incite the hate he receives. McCoist very clearly said something to him in 'that' incident and that's been about it recently.

(It is giving me a few ideas for Xpert, however)

Isn't it all to do with him being Catholic? It is just ridiculous though.

Isn't it all to do with him being Catholic? It is just ridiculous though.

A Northern Irish Catholic with strong ties to Celtic. The Rangers fans never bring that up though they just call him scum and say they hate him etc. It's absolutely ridiculous, Rangers fans aren't doing themselves any favour here especially with their UEFA hearing coming up next week about their sectarian behaviour.

Adding onto the fact that when he played for Northern Ireland he got death threats from some idiots cos he was a catholic playing for a predominantly protestant sport in NI.

Pretty fucked up really that sectarianism is still heavily part of football in NI and Scotland.

Again pegged back via a penalty. I think we have to settle for (contesting) 2nd at this point, we've drawn too many games.

sky+'d the spuds game. Sounds like it will be a goodun. Thanks for doing us a favour!

Played 5 a side football tonight for the first time in about 2 years and I'm completely fucked. Good fun though, scored 3 cracking goals. :)

Probably a fair result. Can't really complain. Just wished we defended a bit better.

Back in to second!

Great game of football to watch, too. Very entertaining.

Real Madrid leading 1-0 in extra time. Can Barcelona come back to make it penalties?

EDIT: 3 minutes left, doesn't look like it.

EDIT: Real Madrid stop Barca getting the treble. Real Madrid win the Spanish cup via Christiano Ronaldo's extra time header. Well this is a turn up for the books. The advantage goes to Real Madrid, can they stop Barca getting the Champions League?

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Great header from Ronaldo, was a quality goal. You can call Mourinho's tactics negative, but it's got two results so far. It takes away from the game, speaking as a spectator, as it breaks up play alot, and makes it stop/start.

I thought first half Barca were very average, and Ronaldo could of had two before half time. 2nd half Barca came back into it, but just didn't look that great tbh, no final ball.

Looking forward to their 3rd and 4th encounters. :)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

For anyone that can't watch the video for some reason;

Sergio Ramos dropped the f*cking trophy and the bus ran over it

:bouncy:

1YnG2.jpg

Edited by Olly

Reminds me of when Chelsea got blaimed for damaging the FA Cup.

But thats more than just damage, thats ruined. xD

Lol.:D

Baros dropped the champions league trophy in 05, and put a dent in it. It was the one we got to keep aswell.

Great to see Pacheco playing well and getting on the scoresheet. Am a big fan of his, hope his future is with Liverpool.

I knew the result was good, my old man was smiling this morning. The tractor boys have been humiliated twice by Norwich this season.

I only saw the last ten minutes or so, and thought it was great when Ronaldo intercepted from Messi, went past Messi by scooping it over his leg then just ran, no tricks. He beat another 3 players or so and was basically one one one by the time he was brought down. Shows what he can do without the tricks really, but everyone knows his tricks are just to hold up play and frustrate the opponents right? I hate seeing people saying he just does them for the hell of it. Up the pitch with no support he can buy so much time for the others to come up too.

Arsene Wenger's interview on BBC.

And when asked about his emotional reactions during matches, he added: "I cannot as well sit there and be placid like I am on dope!"

Lol, he does say some funny things.

And when asked if he expected significant changes to his squad in the summer, Wenger replied: "Not at all. Our team is 23-years-old [on average], why should we have a huge turnover at the end of the season?"

Looks like another trophyless season next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13168229.stm

I watched the game against Newcastle and couldn't believe how poor some of the Man Utd performances were. Giggs has about one poor game out of 100, and he could have bagged a few goals that game. We just offered nothing, and Newcastle defended well enough to earn a point.

I'm glad Arsenal dropped points, again. If they had beaten Liverpool and Spurs, then...

Maaan, another glorious day with televised football... and I have nobody to go watch matches with :'(

Bargain that Torres was. Bargain! lol

I'm glad he's finally scored, I hope he nets more regularly next season! lol