NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Just seen the Flamini "tackle" again. Should have definitely been a straight red. AC lost their temper in this game.

So, no Gattuso in the return leg. That's a big loss for AC. He's such a big presence on the pitch.

He's the biggest joke in football. How he's made a career playing for one of the top clubs in football is beyond me. I just about fell off my chair when I saw that Captain's armband round his arm.

He's the biggest joke in football. How he's made a career playing for one of the top clubs in football is beyond me. I just about fell off my chair when I saw that Captain's armband round his arm.

Probably because he's actualy an excellent player (in his prime at least) at what he does. And is far from a joke.

Seriously? Come on, the guy is an engine. He's a power-house. It's a bit respectful considering that he's a World Cup Winner and a Champions League Winner...twice.

Tonight he lost it, but had he dragged Milan to victory tonight, he would have been declared a hero.

Probably because he's actualy an excellent player (in his prime at least) at what he does. And is far from a joke.

Souness had him down a T and dog who runs around on the pitch and doesn't do anything when he gets the ball.

Tonight he lost it, but had he dragged Milan to victory tonight, he would have been declared a hero.

Yeah, but he didn't so I'm hereby declaring him a wanker for his antics on the park tonight.

Rubbish. I've seen him play hundreds of times from Rangers to Salernitana to Milan and he's never been excellent, he's never been anything other than a little runt, who does nothing but run about like a headless chicken. He was far outplayed today by Palacios who did the midfield engine job brilliantly and didn't feel the need to make a complete prick of himself and a laughing stock of his team.

Seriously? Come on, the guy is an engine. He's a power-house. It's a bit respectful considering that he's a World Cup Winner and a Champions League Winner...twice.

You seem to forget about the players he's played with, they won all those titles, not him.

Every team needs a player to get stuck in and drive their team but most of those players also offered something else. It was astonshing how much time he wastes arguing with everyone instead of just getting on with the game, no other player in world football does that.

Fair play to the lad, he's achieved an amazing amount in his career but people are far too easily confused with hard work and determination being skill, it's not. Any idiot can do what he does.

All you can say is good luck Arsenal.

Even though i want Barca to win ;)

Who's Messi? We've got Eboué!

EBOUE.jpg

zopcw.jpg

tumblr_lb4pcmj0u61qzs40oo1_400.jpg

If he Gijon can match the mighty Barca, it's not a forgone conclusion that we can't.

Look at our team that got mullered:

01 Almunia - Bench. Szczesny not as experienced, but doing well.

03 Sagna - Suspended. Only real worry.

05 Vermaelen - Been out for most of the season, Djourou covering well.

18 Silvestre - Gone thank god. Koscielny is a lot better.

22 Clichy - Playing a lot better this year

02 Diaby - Injured, not going to be starting

07 Rosicky - Bench

08 Nasri - Only just back from injury, on the bench

14 Walcott - Having his best season so far

15 Denilson - Bench

52 Bendtner - Bench.

Our lineup will look completely different; Song, Wilshere, Fabregas, Arshavin, Van Persie. Two centre backs who seem to be forming a decent partnership (watch them fuck that up now). Only real issue is having Sagna out and Nasri not 100%.

We can get a result at home, but we'll need to work for it and make very few mistakes.

I think Arsenal will sneak a win tonight and there will be a few goals from each side... 3-2 maybe. But I don't think a win will be enough unfortunately and Barca will trounce Arsenal at the Nou Camp.

I'm unusually excited about the match tonight. Usually I'd be mega nervous and probably be too scared to watch. But I'm feeling confident we can beat them over the two legs. We're a lot stronger than we were last year.

I'm nervous and excited, if we stand our ground and the lads do us proud tonight. I'll be happy.

Gutted to miss my first home game of the season though. :(

Just been for a walk round the stadium, amazing atmosphere. Someone tell me why I didn't buy a ticket?!?!?! :(

So excited. Really hoping for an amazing game. I'll go 3-2 Barca, Messi, Iniesta and Villa. Van Persie and Walcott for the Gooners.

Was just saying to my friend how arsenal need to be confident to play barca at their own game, but I couldn't see barca going the game without scoring and BAM there's the goal.

.... Was just about to say arsenal needs to keep calm and BAM Nasri gets booked being an idiot.

Well played Arsenal, Wenger got the tactics spot on. Flooded the midfield and stopped Xavi, Iniesta and co. playing their game. Wilshere was outstanding.

Well done Arsenal. I have to admit i was hoping to see a Barcelona masterclass. I love watching Messi, but i get disappointed every time he charges into a wall of 3 players :nono:

Koscielny and Wilshere were amazing tonight. First half, they out played us, but we were never out of it. Second half we subdued them and hit them well on the counter. I'm so proud of the lads, regardless of what happens at the Camp Nou.

Too right. It's going to be such a tough game for Arsenal in Spain, but who knows. I still fancy Barca, but they've gave themselves more to do at home now. I'm pretty sure they'd of took 1-1 as soon as Arsenal scored.