NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Usually between £30-50 depending on where you sit.

And who they're playing. When I went to Old Trafford in December, the ticket cost me £51.

City were dominant, but a smash and grab for Nani sees United ahead at the break, nicely built up goal.

EDIT: City got a lucky equalizer off Silva's behind. But that Rooney goal was just sublime and deserved to win the match.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Much better than the last derby game. More action in the first ten minutes than in the whole of the other. My heart was in my mouth when David Silva put that early shot past the post. I thought it was 1-0 right there.

I thought the two best players in the first half were Nani and Silva, the two most important players in the game. Rooney and Tevez were hardly in the game, kept quiet by the defence of both teams.

On that note, I thought Smalling was excellent today. Very mature performance from him. He's been plodding along quiet nicely this season. Unlucky about the City equaliser, nowt he could have done about that.

Nani's goal was well taken. He was probably my MOTM. Rooney's goal though...fucking hell. Wasn't expecting that. If you ask me, Berba's overhead kick is still the better of the two, imo. Hmm, maybe.

Can't say enough about the winning goal, absolute top class. Bit unlucky for City, they were the better of the two teams over the whole of the match but Utd still found a way to get the points.

Can't say enough about the winning goal, absolute top class. Bit unlucky for City, they were the better of the two teams over the whole of the match but Utd still found a way to get the points.

If City had got a point, I'd have said that they would have deserved it. A draw would probably have been the fairest outcome. But then, football isn't fair.

If City had got a point, I'd have said that they would have deserved it. A draw would probably have been the fairest outcome. But then, football isn't fair.

Compared to the way City played in the first derby, it couldn't have a more contrasting performance. The only time Man Utd were on top was just after the goal, City had the better of the start and a little period after their goal. Although, I don't think too many people would argue with a point being fair.

I think I avoided any BBC complete wankage over Rooney by missing motd last night, but fair play to the troll that is very well taken goal, worthy of winning any game.

As for our game yesterday Van Persie, Arshavin and Wilshere were all quality on the attack, Walcott wasn't bad but missed two sitters. Djourou is strongly becoming one of my favourite players, can't believe I was at his debut some 7 years ago. Another solid performance from him. Wolves had nothing to offer all game, though credit to them I actually thought they played quite well for a team who didn't create a single decent chance. Definitely didn't give up, with that attitude they could survive.

Niall Quinn has warned that he could quit as Sunderland chairman if the screening of Premier League games in pubs ever becomes legal.

The former Black Cats and Republic of Ireland striker issued his threat “to question my role here” in the Sunderland programme for yesterday’s game with Spurs.

“That’s how seriously I take this,” insisted Quinn, who is worried by falling gates on Wearside.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sunderland-chief-Niall-Quinn-issues-quit-threat-over-illegal-pub-broadcasting-article696495.html#ixzz1Dq0Tl9vL

When you're facing a rout, and he's thirty yards out, Cheick Tiote!

From the Ivory Coast, blasts it inside the post, Cheick Tiote!

Oh he left Fabregas, sitting flat on his ass, Cheick Tiote!

When your losing four three, he says leave it to me, Cheick Tiote!

I think I avoided any BBC complete wankage over Rooney by missing motd last night, but fair play to the troll that is very well taken goal, worthy of winning any game.

As for our game yesterday Van Persie, Arshavin and Wilshere were all quality on the attack, Walcott wasn't bad but missed two sitters. Djourou is strongly becoming one of my favourite players, can't believe I was at his debut some 7 years ago. Another solid performance from him. Wolves had nothing to offer all game, though credit to them I actually thought they played quite well for a team who didn't create a single decent chance. Definitely didn't give up, with that attitude they could survive.

It's really worth watching McCarthy's post match interview, absolute classic. From the highlights, Walcott looked immense, just as you say missed a couple of great chances. The second goal has to be a contender for goal of the season, something like 6 one touch passes down the field for RVP to score.

Apparently an unlucky draw for the Pool yesterday with Suarez hitting the post a couple of times. Things are definitely looking brighter under Dalglish but that defence is still a bit ropey.

The second goal has to be a contender for goal of the season, something like 6 one touch passes down the field for RVP to score.

I'll have to catch MotD tonight to see that. I read yesterday that RVP is now the player to have scored the most goals in any two month period of Premier League history.

Arsenals second was beautiful, stunning. Rooneys goal was class, also. Can't call the prem, Arsenal are certainly in it, infact, losing to Barca (Which could very well happen) could be a real blessing in disguise, Barca drew 1-1 yesterday, don't think it will change anything though, tbh. Still alot of big games to go though, i'd say it'll go to the last day.

I support United but I love the way Arsenal play. I'm always happy to hear they won but they are the biggest pack of moaners when things don't go their way :blank:

Rooney's goal was great but he played shite all match. His touch was dreadful. I'd almost call his goal lucky since he hit it with his shin but the timing was great and he shot it right back across the other side of the goal so I'll give it to him :D

I support United but I love the way Arsenal play. I'm always happy to hear they won but they are the biggest pack of moaners when things don't go their way :blank:

Rooney's goal was great but he played shite all match. His touch was dreadful. I'd almost call his goal lucky since he hit it with his shin but the timing was great and he shot it right back across the other side of the goal so I'll give it to him :D

I smell Irony.

It is quite annoying how much of the praise Rooney is getting for that goal (as great as it is) when Nani was the main star of the game yesterday. He was our best player.

I smell Irony.

Nah generally Ferguson says well done to the other team. Wenger usually says something along the lines of "If they are going to play like that... Everyone behind the ball... Kicking lumps... Evil players they are... Should all be banned for months... Prison is too good for them..." All with a superior tone of voice.

What about when Bayern beat them last season was it? He called them typical germans for asking for one of the twins to be sent off, never see his players do that do you...oh wait.

Nah generally Ferguson says well done to the other team. Wenger usually says something along the lines of "If they are going to play like that... Everyone behind the ball... Kicking lumps... Evil players they are... Should all be banned for months... Prison is too good for them..." All with a superior tone of voice.

He says that when they win, it's a whole different story if he didn't get his allotted Fergie time or a decision didn't go their way.

Did anyone hear Martin Tyler on commentary during the Utd vs City game? I just about pissed myself when he mentioned Fergie time.

Could well be a Europa League battle on for us it seems (Chelsea)... aw poop! :cry:

Yet another game of domination with nothing hitting the back of the net. It's the most frustrating thing to watch.