NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Yeah that's part of the reason why I hate stats. They're generally different everywhere you look. Thing is shots off target can be misplaced crosses and deflections. Corners is generally the best way to look at pitch control, I think. I don't remember the figure but I think it was something like 7-2 to chelsea there (so just to verify, I'm not disagreeing :P).

Oh dear, what's that I see? it looks suspiciously like some crying Cockneys clutching at straws. Only one statistic counts: Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool. You lost, get over it.

Btw Fields, I recognise the username. Weren't you on here before, but got banned?

Oh dear, what's that I see? it looks suspiciously like some crying Cockneys clutching at straws. Only one statistic counts: Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool. You lost, get over it.

Yet most of the people picking apart your idiotic statement support a far superior side to any on show today.

Yeah fields is essentially being given a 'trial run to see if he's grown out of his diapers' phase.

Looking like he's dropped teh diapers - but he's just shitting everywhere now. Not good.

(p.s. Brighton isn't in London)

I was then going to reply to jayseven's post with "typical northerner response" but then Fields beat me to it.

Can we just get rid of this bin dipper, clearly up to his old trolling bollocks.

If the troll continues to be fed, then yes, he'll be gone.

However, I am drinking tonight, so the odds are good.

Where exactly have I done any "trolling"? :confused:

I'm just happy because my football club are on the up and we're gonna win the league. Surely I'm allowed a bit of gloating?

By perputing your ignorance of other opinions, as well as what is effectively sticking your hand to your nose, poking your tongue out and wiggling your fingers at anyone that mentioned anything to do with chelsea, despite neither of them (me and ramar, in the last page) particularly giving a shit about either team involved.

In particular. But so far I've not seen any of your posts on this board that are anything but borderline-walking, rigged and weighted generalising opinions that serve little other than to stir up shit.

I was at the match, nothing was 'majestic'. Totally outclassed? I admitted we were rubbish but you weren't that much better.

We were better, but we didn't dominate or outclass. We went about what we had to do well.

Everywhere south of Birmingham is Cockney as far as I'm concerned.

Southerner! :p

The Chelsea-Liverpool match, for all the hype, was pretty boring from a neutral perspective.

Fantastic Old Firm match just there - I hope everyone was watching that over the 'Super Sunday' fixture between West Ham and Brum! Celtic weree fantastic throughout and evennafter going down to 10 men they still outplayed Rangers. Best game of football I've seen this season other than El Classico.

Did I hear right that now with that replay there would of been 6 or 7 Old Firm Derbies this season due to other cup fixtures as-well as the league?

The Liverpool / Chelsea game was pretty terrible, but as a United fan I've got to admit I'm happy with the way the result went. As much as I didn't want Liverpool to win, them taking 3 points of Chelsea and leaving them Still 10 points behind is quite satisfying.

Did I hear right that now with that replay there would of been 6 or 7 Old Firm Derbies this season due to other cup fixtures as-well as the league?

The Liverpool / Chelsea game was pretty terrible, but as a United fan I've got to admit I'm happy with the way the result went. As much as I didn't want Liverpool to win, them taking 3 points of Chelsea and leaving them Still 10 points behind is quite satisfying.

That is correct. 4 normal league games, League Cup final at the end of the month, Scottish Cup game yesterday and the upcoming replay for that.

That is correct. 4 normal league games, League Cup final at the end of the month, Scottish Cup game yesterday and the upcoming replay for that.

wow that's crazy.

wow that's crazy.

Unfortunately it's quite regular that teams in Scotland play each other 6 or 7 times.

Unfortunately it's quite regular that teams in Scotland play each other 6 or 7 times.

It does sound a bit farcical on paper but an Old Firm game is never dull, so 7 makes for more exciting games than usual!

Not really a punch more like arm charge to the face, saw that as the game happened. He disguised it well, otherwise he'd be walking.

The fact Torres doesn't react after a clearly deliberate strike to the face says it all.

By react I guess you mean try and get Agger sent off? Because he seems to react how most people to do to a smack in the chops, lie on the deck for a few seconds.

I'm quite sure Torres expected to get roughed up by his former team-mates, which is probably why he didn't play well.

I'm just disappointed in MadDog's proudness that his players have to resort to punching/ flapping at someone. You won't see me hoping someone breaks Gerrard's legs.

I'm just disappointed in MadDog's proudness that his players have to resort to punching/ flapping at someone. You won't see me hoping someone breaks Gerrard's legs.

You don't have to, they buckle underneath him on their own.

article108747702a4d50a0.jpg

Eboue's finest student.