NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Yeah, that's what it's looking like. I love deadline day, so many rumours and speculation. :D

..and apparently that's total rubbish aswell ::shrug: Charlie Adam is not going to Man United! Where do all these false stories come from :indeed:

As it stands, I'm a bit relieved we haven't spent £35million on Andy Carroll..

..and apparently that's total rubbish aswell ::shrug: Charlie Adam is not going to Man United! Where do all these false stories come from :indeed:

As it stands, I'm a bit relieved we haven't spent £35million on Andy Carroll..

You might be spending £40 million. Liverpools bid was rejected but apparently it's not the end of the deal.

He's certainly going now, owners are not messing around. It's never boring being a Liverpool fan these days. ;)

He's certainly going now, owners are not messing around. It's never boring being a Liverpool fan these days. ;)

Yup, looks like the deal is done now. :( 35 million is far too much for him.

Adam on his way aswell apparently. Love that it's all us atm on SSN, Man City who? :P

Yup, if we secure him i'll be a happy man. :yay:

Never knew you was a Liverpool fan :heh: my guess earlier was Torres going, Carroll, Adam and Young in. 2 up it's looking, not sure about Young though atm.

To be fair, you can kind of understand 30m for Carroll when you consider Liverpool still end up 20m up, with a good striker who's been on form (aside from current injury) the last 6 months rather than a slightly better but very off form player.

Word on the street / live blogs is that Forlan might still go to Tottenham. I would like that very much.

Gotta love today, I've been checking the news on my phone like constantly...

Never knew you was a Liverpool fan :heh: my guess earlier was Torres going, Carroll, Adam and Young in. 2 up it's looking, not sure about Young though atm.

Have been all my life, I just never venture into the General Board very often. :)

LFC just announced they agreed on a fee for Carrol - he is currently on his way for a medical. I guess that means also that Torres will leave for oil money.

I LOVE deadline day, even my mum and sister are interested in all the constant rumours and who's going where. :heh: Carroll, Suarez and Adam, very happy with them for the January window.

Don't want Torres.

I hate him for what he's done (lied out his arse) but he's world class. He's Drogs replacement, can't see Torres and him playing in the same team.

Don't want Torres.

Worst thing posted on here today, your crazy not to have him.

We aren't 'having' him. We'll be paying an extortionate price for him.

I was Torres' biggest fan when he was Athletico. Now? Too much money. Too much time wasted at Liverpool. He's tainted.

We aren't 'having' him. We'll be paying an extortionate price for him.

I was Torres' biggest fan when he was Athletico. Now? Too much money. Too much time wasted at Liverpool. He's tainted.

Of course he's tainted, liverpool turn good players shit.

Ayala loan deal to Derby has fell through aswell, he's injured I think so he failed his medical, going to sign him next month. The whole Torres deal is taking alot longer than I thought, still talks about his image rights etc.

With Andy Carroll going for £35 million it makes you wonder how much Messi would be worth in comparison. Ludicrous.

With Andy Carroll going for £35 million it makes you wonder how much Messi would be worth in comparison. Ludicrous.

If he would play in the PL and would be english I say 800 million :indeed:

otherwise maybe 80.

I hate him for what he's done (lied out his arse) but he's world class. He's Drogs replacement, can't see Torres and him playing in the same team.
A world class player belongs in the Champions League then, you can't blame him. Guess he just underestimated how long any changes were gonna take at Liverpool.

Wonder what Gerrard will make of a Liverpool without Torres?

Drogba strength and ability to hold the ball, would make Torres a poor replacement.

Hope to see Torres shine again.

I LOVE deadline day, even my mum and sister are interested in all the constant rumours and who's going where. :heh: Carroll, Suarez and Adam, very happy with them for the January window.

Hope Carroll's thigh strain is permanent, or he gets sent down on a murder charge in the next six months.